What's new

Exploring lunarcy phases with Apollo 11

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Yeah Bio used to be on here. Loved the Apollo.

Should be some proper representation of the genetics :tiphat:.

DRorganic

Veteran
We'll I have 5 seedlings .i went and looked this morning and oh he'll there They are 4 littel plants .so I put them in coco pucks with the other plants.

DRorganic

Veteran
Highlighter
Thanks for these genetics.on the average plant from these Apollo 11 what's the high like.and
Do they like to be topped . To get the best yield should I go Sog or Scrog ?

DRorganic

Veteran
Well out of the lot of seeds I encoded up with one apollo11,and 2 chemdog IBL and 2 sssdhIX clones. Well if the Apollo ends up being male I will cross it to the rest, all being apollo11 x chem,apollo11 xsssdh .but all in all I am making me some crosses.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellooo Astronauts jj, starting to re-activate, want to share some pics of the original Genio Mother.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
.... and some pic of genio F2´s
picture.php

picture.php

Hooope you and yours are well HL.. a big hug.
Saludos and best wishes
n

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I was just gifted some crushed up Apollo seeds!!! Yay :( :(

Thought I had a chance for a male for a sec!! If anyone wants to help I have a A11 genius momma from circa 2000'
I'm trying to breed close to original as I can.. I'm learning some stuff, and S1s may be a good route to start on, but Id still want to get a male in the picture.

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dr.Young, hope you get a male, good luck. Any pic of that mon ¿?
Saludos and best wishes
n
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Ruosk

Tried to pop a few A11 GPC x A11 beans... no luck. :( After the two first failed to germinate I soaked next ones in Canna Rhizotonic which was of no use. Anyone got good tips how to get them go?

highsteppa

Veteran
Does a11 do well outdoors? I know c99 can come in early oct, figured a11 would be similar...how is it with mold and are they less floppy in the sun? I have some Joey weed f2's that are getting long in tooth, might put them out this season.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey highsteppa,
You know where I live and they've always finished late september, early oct. for me with minimal mold issues.
Yeah, the branching can be a bit weak and I always top them for bushes. Netting's a good thing. ;)

Thinking of running a couple of the C99 x A11 I made OD this yr.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just noticed SB has 7 pks of my A11 x (F13 x A11) relisted.
These are 4 yrs. old but I recently popped a bunch of these and the germ rates were great.
The recessive genes in the F13 are a little more pronounced, resulting in some initial mutations that most plants have seemed to have grown out of.
I just upcanned them out of cups and will be documenting them here in the coming weeks.

At $20 a pk. it's a cheap gamble if you're interested in A11. :)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RE-ENTRY

RE-ENTRY

picture.php

It’s been four years since my last Apollo mission, and boy, the lunar landscape sure has changed!
We’ve got Mr.Soul back reviving Brothers Grimm and bringing back the beloved Cindy 99 and curiously, Apollo 13.
Today is the 45th anniversary of NASA’s Apollo 13 launch.
I often wondered why Mr.Soul named it after the one failed Apollo mission while Apollo 11 was gloriously named for man’s first steps on the moon.
Meanwhile you’ve got JD Short taking the baton from DJ and bringing out ‘F13Throwback’, while DJ plays around with Flo stock.
You can follow these breeders on Instagram.

My re-entry into the Apollo Space Mission has me growing out my
last merging’s of these gene stocks, A11 x (F13 x A11).
I germed out somewhere between 50 to 60 of these seeds and potted up the healthiest 36 into Solo cups. Over the next several weeks I culled ten of these plants due to mutations, culminating in keeping 26 plants.

I’d dropped the ball by not germing them a month earlier so the race is on to finish them before it gets too hot around here. I do not run a perpetual grow, shutting down in summer, so the plan was to flip them earlier than I would normally do and run a bunch of small plants.

This suits me fine and I’m really enjoying this run. The initial cross of these two varieties didn’t get a real good look by me, only growing out three plants, two of them outdoors, so I relish having so many plants to observe.
I love these small Airpots as they afford me a chance to look at more than a few plants in my small grow room.
This is my 1st run in build-a-soil organics, leaving the bottled organics behind.
Plants have been getting a once a week EWC ACT drench supplemented with straight H20 in between as well as once to twice a week foliars.
With 26 plants I was hoping for 15 girls and I was ecstatic to get 19! This led to lollypopping them up one more node than planned.
Here they are last night twelve days into flower.

I’ll be posting back when I have a nice canopy going.

Cheers and thanks for having a look!

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Looking great highlighter, I'll be here watching. ill be interested in how you like the build a soil and water/tea only feeds, also what will you being applying as your foliars the teas or just plain water?