What's new

Elemental True OG, Back to the Congo, Flower Bomb Kush

EvergreenState

Barney's Farm Cookies Kush - Harvest Day 73, Dried 5 days- Smoke Report

Barney's Farm Cookies Kush - Harvest Day 73, Dried 5 days- Smoke Report

Smells like a candy store when you break the bud apart. Sweet, sweet, sweet. The high, I feel like I got hit with an overhand right square in the mouth.:sumo: Staggered!

EvergreenState

S-a-n-n-i-e-s Jack Herer

S-a-n-n-i-e-s Jack Herer

Completely resin covered buds. This is an older f5 version. The breeder is on the f8 version I believe.

EvergreenState

Thanks Richard for posting all of those photos of your guerilla grow. I only grew out 2 females and got a sativa and an indica pheno, so I can only assume both are easy to find.
The much taller sativa leaning pheno finished very early for me about 48 days, which I loved. It's got a first rate, top shelf affect. I smoked half of a .4 gram joint and was high for 6 hours. Brilliant!

back to the congo phenos

back to the congo phenos

Thanks Richard for posting all of those photos of your guerilla grow. I only grew out 2 females and got a sativa and an indica pheno, so I can only assume both are easy to find.
The much taller sativa leaning pheno finished very early for me about 48 days, which I loved. It's got a first rate, top shelf affect. I smoked half of a .4 gram joint and was high for 6 hours. Brilliant!

glad you like that sativa pheno Evergreen,
it is about a fifty fifty ratio between the two phenos,
The Indica pheno really builds dense dank buds indoors,
the Sativa definately is my headstash though
I get the same effect, about a half a joint and your high for hours and hours and tops up nicely with more of the same.

Id say for a production garden run the Indica pheno for density and yield and keep the Sativa phenos for the personal, guests.

EvergreenState

glad you like that sativa pheno Evergreen,
it is about a fifty fifty ratio between the two phenos,
The Indica pheno really builds dense dank buds indoors,
the Sativa definately is my headstash though
I get the same effect, about a half a joint and your high for hours and hours and tops up nicely with more of the same.

Id say for a production garden run the Indica pheno for density and yield and keep the Sativa phenos for the personal, guests.
Perfect description of the high and of the growth of both phenos. One of my favs. and I'll be growing out the other seeds, in big pots this time, my next grow.

EvergreenState

Swazi Gold & GHS K-Train

Swazi Gold & GHS K-Train

Cut a couple of small buds from one Swazi Gold that is further along than the other 2 but not ready to fully harvest. I'm drying them now in a 220 degree F oven for 20 minutes, then I will grind it and give it a taste.
One of the reasons I did this type of grow was to grow a bunch of different strains to sample and determine if any were worthy of a future seed purchase. The KTRAIN will be a the top of my list the next time I purchase seeds. A great deep stone, a great fragrance and a flowery taste. A+
2 photos of the Swazi Gold and one of a dried and jarred KTRAIN.

EvergreenState

Outdoor TGA Killer Grape & Hand Rubbed Killer Grape Hash

Outdoor TGA Killer Grape & Hand Rubbed Killer Grape Hash

This outdoor TGA Killer Grape is even more potent than the indoor. Some people have had an issue with some TGA strains in the past claiming that potency was not up to par. I've seen others say that the potency was right up their alley. Different strokes for different folks.
Potency is not an issue with Killer Grape and as a matter of fact I would recommend some people, whose tolerance may not be high, to watch their dose with this strain. It can also be a day wrecker if you're not careful. Something to take into consideration is that my tolerance is not terribly high. So take my observation with a grain of salt.
Regardless I believe, comparing the Killer Grape to all of the other strains I grew in this grow, the potency is at the top. The Hand Rubbed indoor hash from the Killer Grape will definitely have you looking around for the sledge hammer that hit you upside the head. I believe it's a keeper strain and it is on my list for my next seed purchase. Don't even think about it, get it.
Honestly folks we are growing at a time when there is an embarassment of riches out there for the grower. So many great strains and great breeders doing first class work. Thank You breeders for the fantastic work you are doing. Job well done!
A photo of an outdoor Killer Grape bud and the KG hash.

EvergreenState

Strawberry Cough x Canna Sutra Smoke Report & Watering

Strawberry Cough x Canna Sutra Smoke Report & Watering

The Strawberry Cough x Canna Sutra cross was the first one to finish between 45-48 days. They are small to medium size buds perfectly shaped, nice and tight medium density buds. In other words not rock hard dense nugs and not the least bit loose or airy. Nice taste but lightly scented buds. The affect is a quick hitter and you feel a strong affect at 5 minutes. By 15 minutes any fog you might have has lifted and you start wanting to get things accomplished. Focus is strong ( a fond reminder of one of the many strong points from the Canna Sutra) with a nice euphoric lift that gives you a positive outlook that I remember from the Strawberry Cough. About as pleasant affect as you would want.
Sadly and regrettably it's a one off. I had a few seeds left, grew those out and decided I didn't want to have too much going on this round, so I didn't take any cuts. I should have taken cuts from this girl. There are many other strains to explore and it's fun finding great new strains. I'll appreciate her while I have her and then say goodbye.

Watering is something I try to keep really simple. I lift the pot with one hand and test the weight. If it seems to be light, I water and I try to get very little runoff. When I see a little water start to enter the drip tray I stop watering. If you put the right amount of nutrients in your soil, you want to keep as many of those nutrients in your pot as possible. You shouldn't get much salt buildup if the amount of nutrients in the pot are right. I used too much of the Osmocote Plus and the runoff numbers were high. If I was seeing a lot of damage to the leaves I would have flushed them heavily which I did for 4 or 5 pots but the others that looked fine, I watered normally.
I also adjust how often I water based on each plants consumption of water. Some plants drink a lot and the pots dry out quickly so I have to water those more frequently. I don't have strict control over the temps. in my room so when the plants are growing rapidly and temps. get above 80 I have to water more frequently. Also when the plants are positioned closer to the light they dry out more quickly so you need to make sure you check every pot every day at least once and in warmer weather with rapid growth, maybe twice a day. Larger pots of course should hold water longer so you have to adjust for pot size.
So just check them at least daily and if they appear to be light, water. I would say err on the side of, if you think it might need water, water them. Don't say to yourself that they may seem light but they will probably be ok until tomorrow. You can go from a plant looking ok but the pot is light and you decide to wait until tomorrow, to going to your room the next day and finding a very sickly looking wilted plant. If the pot is light weight, water. Every plant is different depending on it's circumstances. Don't hand water on a schedule, test the weight every day and error on the side of caution.

Last edited:

EvergreenState

After sampling the Strawberry Cough x Canna Sutra I realized that it's pretty hard these days to grow bad pot. I did quite a few things this grow you are not supposed to do and I got some of the most uniformly potent results over all of the strains, I've ever had.
I grew them in tiny pots with supposedly mediocre nutrients at way too high of a concentration at 3500ppm and the results are outstanding. The Osmocote plus nutrients are killer and you can use very little of it so the cost is very low. At a cost of $6.50 there was enough in the container to feed over 30 plants and as I discovered from the results from my runoff tests, I had way too many nutrients in each pot. If I had used an amount that would yielded a much smaller and more aporopriate result from the runoff tests, I had enough nutrients for over twice that many pots.
You can grow cheaply with excellent results so give it a try.

EvergreenState

Elemental True OG Smoke Report

Elemental True OG Smoke Report

The Elemental True OG is maybe the best all rounder I've smoked and the best all rounder I've grown. The buds are resin soaked, sweet tasting beauties, the smell is pine/fuel and one that I love every time I open the jar.
The effect is pain killing euphoria and highly sociable. A happy, relaxing feel good strain that is a definite keeper strain. I love most strains but I'm very picky about what I choose as a keeper. As a matter of fact I have yet to choose any strain that I'd like to have on hand all of the time and to always be in my grow room.
The Elemental True OG is one I'd choose as a keeper.:greenstars:

EvergreenState

Super Lemon Haze Canna Butter and Boosted Tea

Super Lemon Haze Canna Butter and Boosted Tea

I made 1/4 pound canna butter with 7 grams of decarbed Super Lemon Haze. I cut out about 1 teaspoon of the butter and put it my tea. Boosted tea!