What's new

dr grinspoon grow

G

growhigh1233

looking good pretty sure you have a grinspoon pheno is your '35' !

good to know it can be found in a 5 pack !............. just a waiting game now let it mature

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
looks totally different as the Grinspoon sold in Amsterdam coffeeshops. That one doesnt grow buds at all , just calyxes.

ThaiBliss

Veteran
looks totally different as the Grinspoon sold in Amsterdam coffeeshops. That one doesnt grow buds at all , just calyxes.

Greetings,

I think that is why GrowHigh1233 posted that #35 looks like the good one.

I grew a Neville's Haze once that looked freakily different than the others. It did not look like a string of pearls like some Grinspoon, but really close. I let it get really, really ripe thinking that any day it would explode and I'd get teeny tiny buds. One day I noticed that I could not see any white pistils, and it looked like it was sagging. It never did grow a bud. I went ahead and trimmed up the 4 -12 clusters of calyxes from all over the plant, and got about a half ounce from a grow cabinet that I typically get a 1/4 to 1/2 pound. When I smoked it, I found that I had personally grown the best weed I ever smoked. It was like smoking Thai Stick and taking a very small dose of psilocybin mushrooms at the same time. I gave up that plant, with deep regret, and I have been on a quest ever since to find another. See the link in my signature below.

Dr. Grinspoon, especially ChilliWilli's #35, looks the most like that freaky Neville's Haze pheno I have ever seen. That is why I'm following this thread with so much interest.

Is Dr. Grinspoon a freaky pheno from the Haze lineage? I don't remember anything about it except seeing those pictures of the string of pearl like flowers.

Best of luck to you ChilliWilli,

ThaiBliss

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
i have been thinking for a while that its a neville's haze freak pheno or so. I know the guys who spread that cut and made the seeds. Ill ask em next time i meet em , and see what they have to say about it.

edit : #35 also looks different , althou id like to see her further into flower.

oh btw, put on your seatbelts : the coffeeshop pheno finishes in 10-11 weeks.

I have always wanted to grow this one out for the hell of it being a fan of intense herb and exotic sats . Glad to see something other than the cafe cut with the scraggly calyx production . Always wondered about that one being that it yields worse than a pussy willow even though its a dank cut . A few friends from Holland as well as friends who visited all had stories to tell about this offering at Barneys

mr. gt

i have been thinking for a while that its a neville's haze freak pheno or so. I know the guys who spread that cut and made the seeds. Ill ask em next time i meet em , and see what they have to say about it.

edit : #35 also looks different , althou id like to see her further into flower.

oh btw, put on your seatbelts : the coffeeshop pheno finishes in 10-11 weeks.

I thought I read some pheno's go for 26 weeks or something crazy like that?

S

Stonyherbs

When i get a bigger grow space this grinspoon is top of my list.
I will be watching this one. :watchplant:

fabvariousk

Veteran
Is Dr. Grinspoon a freaky pheno from the Haze lineage? I don't remember anything about it except seeing those pictures of the string of pearl like flowers.

Best of luck to you ChilliWilli,

ThaiBliss

Dr. Grin spoon is actually reefermans Senior Garcia which is a cross of Oregon Purple thai and Panama Red.

J

jaded1

The grinspoon in the coffeeshops used to be sold under the name quazer and was a pheno of nev's haze that was found by a grower named quaze/quase(He's a member of this site).Supposedly,the grinspoon seeds are s1's of that plant.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
The grinspoon in the coffeeshops used to be sold under the name quazer and was a pheno of nev's haze that was found by a grower named quaze/quase(He's a member of this site).Supposedly,the grinspoon seeds are s1's of that plant.

thx

here the link

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112403

this one has pics of an outdoor mighty mite that looks like quaze

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=112529

here one with senor garcia

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=225278

for me quaze looks more like the all known dr grindspoon pic