What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dr grinspoon grow

chilliwilli

Waterboy
30d veg
for the right one, left one flipday

dont realy know what to do with the right one
upper branches are longer than at left one
but lower ones develop poor
tip and keep on veg or also flower?
plan is to tip all minimum one more time soon
any suggestion?
thx willi

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
This strain is a lot of fun to grow, a great departure from all the boring indica strains. I have grown her a few times, and have some S2 seeds as she is often intersex. It reminds me of Nevilles Haze, but more vine like on average. Anyway, good luck on the seedlings, and I will be watching, this strain is kinda like a Sativa freak show, quite entertaining indeed.

choom

Hey fellas the BBL is kicking
ass and I'll throw up pics as
soon as I transplant another
few things & take new pics..
The Flowerchild from GDPG
is really kicking ass & I love
one of the phenos a lot so far.
Khalisi is coming up vigorously.

choom(0:

sith44

Just smoked this in Amsterdam at Barneys and Katsu.....it was such an amazing herb that I just popped 2 beans and now have it ready to start veg. Good luck to you and I sir.

You going to have enough height for those tall bitches? That's some impressive stretch for a 400w considering the time frame and it ain't over yet.

I plan on running em same style as you,,4 main colas.

TurpineHunter

looking good chill,

I was in Barneys in the dam over the summer and tried some Dr Grinspoon….

delightful high, unique flavour not something I would salivate too but was happy knowing the cerebral that was coming…

One day when space allows I would love to get growing her out…

Good luck with the grow… Hope it works out good for ya...