What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dr grinspoon grow

chilliwilli

Waterboy
You going to have enough height for those tall bitches? That's some impressive stretch for a 400w considering the time frame and it ain't over yet.

I plan on running em same style as you,,4 main colas.

height should be no problem(they could grow min 1m more).
space will be a problem when i put my 4 malawi to em

bt 22 was tipped before flip(~5d) and she is smaller than the other. if yield is affected i can tell in dec ;)

Just experienced dr Grinspoon myself in barneys last week, as soon as I got there I put some in the volcano and had a vape wow, considering I'd had no sleep and travelled early ours of the morning, the Grinspoon sure woke me up, it's was fantastic, I will defo have a go at growing it sometime :)

Looking forward to seeing the Grinspoon I heard its a pretty wild sativa in terms of stretch so I could never grow it in my setup but from what I have seen it has some really unique bud structure plus it usually tests high in thc. Curious what the taste is like on it.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey chilliwilli

Can't wait to see these girls in flower,
Looking forward to the next update and I hope your keeping well

Thanks
GA

mr.brunch

Veteran
After seeing pics of the dr, I find myself wondering what it would impart to a hybrid, say with nl ?

mr. gt

I'm subbed for sure. I don't think I've seen a dr grinspoon grow diary before. I'm glad to hear everybody who has tried it, liked it and also wants more of it.

Good luck to you and I hope you get some great phenos.

~mr. gt

Snype

Veteran
I've been interested in these genetics for a while. Looks like a great grow! Interested to see what you find.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
bt 45 pistills start browning, no smell no resin
feed them(45-36) with allready dilluted cana bio flores at half of recommended strenght and all show signs of overfeeding
bt 45 was "blown" up a lill bit.
bt 30 and 28 appear more like sativa to me.