What's new

Equatorial Sativa / Quasar / Quaze

Quaze

Look at this nice Candysticks almost no leafs and full of resin .

yes its a beauty and its a female landrace sativa don`t ask me where its coming from because we grow this candy out of a seed .
and god nows for how long its being hiding .

she polinates herself but most landraces do the same its normal to servive in nature if there is no male around.

she is covered with resin sticky like honey the taste is amazing, smell like fresh lemon can`t explain you have to smoke yourself.
:woohoo:

picture.php

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

wow, looks like you got some mighty fine seed stock there, Q..
make sure to make plenty of seed for yourself!
btw, check out POTM for Feb. :muahaha: good luck!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely! looks a bit like the mighty mite from breederbrad i had od last season
mightymitef12170908ph4.jpg

mightymitef12170908jpg1rs8.jpg

mightymitef12170908jpg2kl6.jpg

mightymitef12170908jpg3nw0.jpg

mightymitef12170908jpg5fh7.jpg

fatcat

very interesting bud development, I don't think I've ever seen a plant grow single calyxes. Would love smoke report, because if the plant looks different, the high is probably different too.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
wow what a crazy looking pant ESBE were all of the mighty mite that you grew like that or was it a freak ? preety cool either way

Quaze

looks a little little bit like the Quasar ESBE but its not the same .
the quasar makes a lot of calyxes maybe far away familie

Nik Dynosaur

looks a little little bit like the Quasar ESBE but its not the same .
the quasar makes a lot of calyxes maybe far away familie

i don't think he was implying it was the same, but they do look similar with the way that they grow single calyxes.

esbe, did you have any problems with hermaphroditism? I know that this quaze plant has hermie tendancies and i wonder if that has anything to do with the structure.

Quaze

Ì did some searching on the mighty mite but can`t find anything similar that looks like the Quaze only the pics that ESBE replyed. thanks for the reply`s

this is the only thing i find on mighty mite

Mighty Mite is a famous BC indica strain from the Himalayas, cultivated for over 20 years here. It is uniquely suitable for indoor or
outdoor cultivation. All Mighty Mite varieties and hybrids feature a dominant main cola that explodes in the 6th to 8th week of flowering

Nik Dynosaur

hmm...well that certainly didn't look like a dominant main cola haha.

i have heard that about mighty mite. I know that it's good for bringing down flowering time for longer sativas

guineapig

Veteran
That is truly one of the most beautiful and unique female flower structure that i have ever had the pleasure of witnessing!!!!!!

I say POTM!!!!!! :woohoo:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Crazy & beautiful bud structure!

I assume this is the stuff that's on sale in A'dam right now which has completely polarised opinion.. some are calling it "the one", others calling it overpriced/overrated.

I'm there next week & will be sampling it myself!

Quaze

yep maybe its overated but what is not overated these days.
and if you can imagine what its like to grow this stuff and to find out how everything works.
like with all herbs
cost a lot of money and time.
but like with all things first its expensive then after a while it comes down to more beter prices.

so don`t worry be happy that people can go to places like the Dam there are not so many in the world.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
yep maybe its overated but what is not overated these days.

General Motors stocks? Scarlett Johansson's hooters?

You have a great plant there, whatever it is. If only one of the mighty mites looked like that Esbe, and if this plant also was one of a kind among its kin, it could simply be a genetic mutation playing out. Phenotype is different, normal since one is an indoor grown, the other outdoor grown. The mighty mite seems to be mainly trifoliar, and the unknown? Give us more info...

Quaze

A friend of my gets a bag of beans one of those beans is this nice plant

Indoor
let her grow for 10 days then flower about depends how many seeds you want that this girly makes for you we did 14 to 15 and the seeds where ripe

after 8 to 9 weeks she makes this little yellow bananas inside the calyx

and start to poli herself .

now we going to polinate her with a almost 100% Indica

see what we get after this one:woohoo:

thanks for your reply`s

greetings from The Dam

B

banjobrain

sweet! that is a beautiful plant.

cheers on the good grow! I hope to be able to produce a plant like that someday...we'll see!

Kayaman

Veteran
Strange plant quaze, Is that all seeds? Are those calixes that big, or each one of them is carrying a seed?

Please tell us a bit more about this lady
How many seeds from all that grow?

Thanks