What's new

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

true grit

Veteran
Dank.frank- for sure. When I pop the rest I will for sure f2 regardless of what I get. Definitely about the preservation. The males looked like cabbage indicas and the lone fem was short with diesel lookin buds but sweet, almost tart smell but not that good diesel funk. Next time, I got faith

DJXX

Veteran
here is a couple of pics of SD IBL 2006 #001 is on day 30 and startn to trich up...i'm thinkn she is gonna be a 75 day girl...i have so many of these bitches...what a problem to have...a room full of SD IBL.. LOL DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

dannykarey

Veteran
That's a great problem to have bro lol!

Def packing on the frost for day 30..........Looking great man!!

Keep up the good work!

Danny

Last edited:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You got any pollen saved up of the males from the 2006f2's ?

(you know what i am thinking)

S

Smoke Buddy

here is a couple of pics of SD IBL 2006 #001 is on day 30 and startn to trich up...i'm thinkn she is gonna be a 75 day girl...i have so many of these bitches...what a problem to have...a room full of SD IBL.. LOL DJXX
View Image
View Image

I'm very stoked to see this plant DJ. It looks just like the best phenos I saw. Stuff is like rocket fuel almost psychedelic... :)

DJXX

Veteran
You got any pollen saved up of the males from the 2006f2's ?

(you know what i am thinking)
most of them are just starting to show preflowers but i have 2 males already from the 2006 #3 mom and she was the meanest one back then...they are still in veg so be a couple of months for some boy dust....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Are they grown under led?
yes she is LED during her whole time in flower...the stem rub on her is insane...
below is a pic of DSD/REZ, SD/Reserva Privada and the larger one on the right is Chem D IBL Squared/Rez, she is the girl that gets the ChemDD dust...letting her veg another cpl weeks to make plenty of beans...Chem D IBL x ChemDD= 3D...DJXX

Attachments

• SAM_2957.jpg
    SAM_2957.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 14
View Image
View Image

Yeah that is a terrible terrible problem to have.. Loving this thread DJ, a good Sour is my favorite smoke!

Have you checked out Chimera's Sour Diesel x SS??? Know what sour he is using? I am going to be going through some coming up... I hope they are as good as they sound!

Peace!
NugZ

DJXX

Veteran
DSD #1 coming along..think the Chem DD pollen took, i dusted the lower buds...DJXX
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts