What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

CimbaKat

Whats the best currently available Diesel Seeds you've come across? I have Greenpoint Seeds Dynamite Diesel seeds, i snagged from reverse auctions, 20-40 to hunt through I dont remember how many, 9 or so ECSD seeds I was lucky enough to get from bag seed, and 13 ECSD (clone) x Fire Creek OG F4 IBL seeds that a grow shop gave me for an ECSD phenohunt competition that theyre running, I'm gonna run these ASAP, as they're the most legit genetics I have in my possession. IDK anything about GPS's DD, I talked to the shop worker for like 20mins about the ECSD x FC OG lol. Theres a chance to win a $1000 if you have the ECSD pheno or $500 for a keeper that isnt the ECSD pheno... plus itd be fucking awesome to find ECSD in this cross, I dont care about the money quite frankly. Fire Creek OG f4 IBL is ((OGKB x Joseph) x (Yerba Buena) yerba buena is SFV OG x Joseph. It could be crossed to Fire Creek OG F2 and not the f4, i'd have to ask the shop. The cross is supposed to have roughly 75% Diesel from Fire Creek and then it was hit to a 20+ year old Diesel Cut from my understanding.. He said they've already have people submit some phenos that are damn close to the one.. PREtty fuckin exciting. I know youre like the Prince of Diesel lol

DJXX

Veteran
Whats the best currently available Diesel Seeds you've come across? I have Greenpoint Seeds Dynamite Diesel seeds, i snagged from reverse auctions, 20-40 to hunt through I dont remember how many, 9 or so ECSD seeds I was lucky enough to get from bag seed, and 13 ECSD (clone) x Fire Creek OG F4 IBL seeds that a grow shop gave me for an ECSD phenohunt competition that theyre running, I'm gonna run these ASAP, as they're the most legit genetics I have in my possession. IDK anything about GPS's DD, I talked to the shop worker for like 20mins about the ECSD x FC OG lol. Theres a chance to win a $1000 if you have the ECSD pheno or $500 for a keeper that isnt the ECSD pheno... plus itd be fucking awesome to find ECSD in this cross, I dont care about the money quite frankly. Fire Creek OG f4 IBL is ((OGKB x Joseph) x (Yerba Buena) yerba buena is SFV OG x Joseph. It could be crossed to Fire Creek OG F2 and not the f4, i'd have to ask the shop. The cross is supposed to have roughly 75% Diesel from Fire Creek and then it was hit to a 20+ year old Diesel Cut from my understanding.. He said they've already have people submit some phenos that are damn close to the one.. PREtty fuckin exciting. I know youre like the Prince of Diesel lol
I have a diesel leaning Dynamite Diesel and i have the Shoreline ECSD fems coming...that Fire Creek has my attention...i can still source the ECSD too...takes a lil tap dancing but its possible...dayum you got some CBD and autos...My Sour Glue Gcut may help with the medical issues for ya too....DJXX

JetLife175

Veteran
I have a diesel leaning Dynamite Diesel and i have the Shoreline ECSD fems coming...that Fire Creek has my attention...i can still source the ECSD too...takes a lil tap dancing but its possible...dayum you got some CBD and autos...My Sour Glue Gcut may help with the medical issues for ya too....DJXX

Those shoreline ecsd should be winners. I’ve done the cross myself for my own stash and found some stellar plants in the progeny.

DJXX

Veteran
was just gifted some SourTruth(original diesel x Chem/SFV) from TrueCanna....these are fems and i am gonna reverse the best one, to hit my AJ's Original SD cut...so should be some killer AJ's BX fems coming in the near future....i give away all the seeds i make and have never made one cent on them....Big smiles are enough payment...i wouldn't have half the stuff i have, if it weren't for the kind members on here....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Those shoreline ecsd should be winners. I’ve done the cross myself for my own stash and found some stellar plants in the progeny.
nice to hear JetLife...i have been wanting Shoreline cuts forever....and a Shoreline cross with ECSD should be pretty sweet...man i have heard some stories about how loud Shoreline is...I am a working DJ still and like it LOUD....DJXX

nickman

Veteran
was just gifted some SourTruth(original diesel x Chem/SFV) from TrueCanna....these are fems and i am gonna reverse the best one, to hit my AJ's Original SD cut...so should be some killer AJ's BX fems coming in the near future....i give away all the seeds i make and have never made one cent on them....Big smiles are enough payment...i wouldn't have half the stuff i have, if it weren't for the kind members on here....DJXX

Nice score DJxx ...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts