What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

DJXX

Veteran
Looking great man, you'll be swimming in diesel before ya know it.

What does Karma's Headbanger taste like? Sounds like a winner for sure.

Keep up the good work bro.

Danny
the Headbanger was a Sd pheno and has the perfect sour diesel taste to her...just lip smackin yummmm...my fav for taste in the harem...DJXX

meadowman

i've been messing with a chuck for a few years, i ran a few girls outdoors this year. mom is a tga bubba gum (heavy spearmint) to sunsimulators sunsour6 (mass super skunk x sour bubble) x ecsd was the father......full on sour, sour spearmint diesel head banging smoke!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread is about to start getting good. Picking winners is going to be some fun.

:biggrin:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
As a diesel freak, this thread is like an erotic read that cha can't put down. What's anyone heard about Rez? Weird shit but god damn some of his diesel crosses were hands down the best dope in the garden. I get a slight grin and a feeling of warm delight.

mr. gt

As a diesel freak, this thread is like an erotic read that cha can't put down. What's anyone heard about Rez? Weird shit but god damn some of his diesel crosses were hands down the best dope in the garden. I get a slight grin and a feeling of warm delight.

So jealous I never got to try it. Huge diesel lover myself. I hope people are saving Rez cuts for me : )

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Some of the best herb I've ever grown/seen/experienced was Rez's SSH/HK.. Lookin forward to your results.

DJXX

Veteran
here is a pic of Reserva Privada's Sour Diesel Fem...she smells bitch...i have another one but its a lil taller...smells killer too..i have pics of NYCD coming in a couple of days...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

mr. gt

That pic looks nice man! I actually got into a discussion today with someone talking about sour d.

I remember back in 07/08 I picked up from this dude who sold me 2 zis for 900 of the best sour I ever had in my life. I had less than a gram in my trunk. I left the car for 5 min and the whole car reeked!

I haven't seen sour like that since than. I hope this thread helps me find her : )

~mr. gt

ps: I remember the buds looking bubbly. Almost like small blueberries if that helps..

winta

lookin right DJXX! i ran a pack of the 1st batch of rez sd ibls and they were fire! i got a straight up sour pheno (that i miss so much) and a candy diesal like pheno that structure was all sd but it was a fruity diesal. here shots of my sour pheno

Attachments

• sd9 day47f a.jpg
    sd9 day47f a.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 17
  • sd 9 day68f c.jpg
    sd 9 day68f c.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 23

DJXX

Veteran
lookin right DJXX! i ran a pack of the 1st batch of rez sd ibls and they were fire! i got a straight up sour pheno (that i miss so much) and a candy diesal like pheno that structure was all sd but it was a fruity diesal. here shots of my sour pheno
i love me some sour...nice pics..i have like 15 of the 06' in the mix so the odds are in out favor,,DJXX

winta

i love me some sour...nice pics..i have like 15 of the 06' in the mix so the odds are in out favor,,DJXX

yea i love sour too man 4real! i never had a cut of sour though only original diesal/daywrecker which was crazy but not sour. the ibl was the closest to sour i remember smoking between 99-07 when sour was fire fire (imo)!

good luck with your quest....theres got to be some bomb sour in the gear u got! :smokeit:

rik78

Veteran
hey DJ, looking yummy!!

because of you and this thread, two weeks ago while I was reading some of your updates, I though "Fuck, I need some SD soon" I check the beans situation and I didnt have anything interesting in my stach, check to buy some.... put me off either the silly prices or the poor reputation of the breedes.
So I decide to ask around, and from the most random and wierd place a really good old friend knows someone that knows someone that knows someone else... and I just got gifted an old SD plant.
There is not info coming with the plant, no past, not pedigree, no... nothing, just a simple label "Sour D"
Now, the plant, is looking good but you can see that she had a rough and troubled past. Also she came fully bondage...
I plan to take just one or two cutting and get them to flower ASAP, and then see what she really has to offer, maybe nothing or maybe she is a gem

And all this because of you and this thread. ;)
thanks a lot

here a couple of pixs of her

S

sourpuss

Lucky man rik! Would give my left nut for real ecsd cut...... tradsies?:)

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey bro. DJ, just stopping by and checking out everything. Looking like you got some good looking young fresh plants to work with out of the Rez SD IBLs. Hoping they give you what you are looking for. Take care 1

Latest posts

Latest posts