What's new

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

StoneyK

Veteran
talked to JJ-NYC and he doesn't want any F2's made of his Stardawg...so i guess the few i make, will have to stay tightly held amongst friends...maybe its me, but i think when you pay a premium price for a pak of beans, they are yours to do with, what you please...i will be making plenty of other stuff..stay tuned..DJXX

Dbl post

Last edited:

DJXX

Veteran
I will honor JJ's request...i just thought for a fundraiser he wouldn't have a problem..Joesy's advice was to "man go for it, i didn't say nothing when people wanted to cross the GG#4"... and GG#4 was one of the most profitable girls this year...so some crosses with him...GG#4 x Stardawg's, SD IBL x Stardawgs, Chem D IBL x Stardawgs and Loompas Yeti x Stardawg will be in the works after the ChemDD boy gets done with the same bitches....am supposed to still get the Glue#2, so Glue 2X4 will be out in late summer...DJXX

I will honor JJ's request...i just thought for a fundraiser he wouldn't have a problem..Joesy's advice was to "man go for it, i didn't say nothing when people wanted to cross the GG#4"... and GG#4 was one of the most profitable girls this year...so some crosses with him...GG#4 x Stardawg's, SD IBL x Stardawgs, Chem D IBL x Stardawgs and Loompas Yeti x Stardawg will be in the works after the ChemDD boy gets done with the same bitches....am supposed to still get the Glue#2, so Glue 2X4 will be out in late summer...DJXX

Fuck yeah that sounds pungently delicious... I haven't ever had the StarDawg, GG4, or Yeti... But they sound awesome mixing it up w chem and SD!

Bmac1

Veteran

My carbon filter wore out just reading this. How lip smackingly dank do these crosses sound? Peeeeyew! I love it.

rik78

Veteran
so what happen of you want to explore more indeep the strain, and make a seleection form 100 plants??

dont get it

Mikenite69

Veteran
The rock nutrients line is a solid line just don't go by there reccomended Feeds because I will be running a EC of 2.4 I think it is I would have to look at the feed charts again. I know ther supercharge is very high in potash and potassium another reason for my potassium overdose.

But anyways I would definitley use rock nutrients again. I still have the like and still have enough for another run. You can buy there rock box off amazon or eBay for like 60 bucks and you get 1 bottle of fusion grow, 2 bottles of fusion bloom, 1 bottle of supercharge, and 1 bottle of absorbalite.

This round I am either gonna use my atami line or I am gonna ammend with happy frog organic nutrients that they sell in the bags.

I also have the illuminati cut and so does my buddy but he says the illuminati has nothing on the Cory cut. He said the illuminati is still really nice and worth a run but Cory takes it. I'll be running the illuminati this round I might also stick a Cory in there as well.

This rounds reversal might have changed since I have 4 cuts of Cory stardawg nicely vegged. I might actually reverse the Cory stardawg and hit everything else in flower. So there will be Cory S1's, illuminati x Cory , Orgnkid banana og x Cory , cherry pie x Cory, forum x Cory , and thin mint x Cory oh ya and glue x Cory.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
^^^^^^Just blew my mind!!! I don't get it. In thought the thin mint was under lock n key. I heard a bout a few stardawg cuts but not by those names, mostly by descpition. How did they get the weird names?

toppin

Veteran
I also have the illuminati cut and so does my buddy but he says the illuminati has nothing on the Cory cut. He said the illuminati is still really nice and worth a run but Cory takes it. I'll be running the illuminati this round I might also stick a Cory in there as well.

Wow Cory>illuminati thats got my attention.

If you do end up running them both hit me up as it would be nice to see how they compare.

toppin

Veteran
^^^^^^Just blew my mind!!! I don't get it. In thought the thin mint was under lock n key. I heard a bout a few stardawg cuts but not by those names, mostly by descpition. How did they get the weird names?

Im guessing that kk, ch and hp cuts are named after the person / forum user names of who found them from seed. I do know that the illuminati cut did use to go by the name of nag champa kush but was changed due to not smelling like nag champa.

Scrappy-doo

The story behind the Corey Haim label used to be on the farm, can't find it anymore. I think it had something to do with it's knockout stone. Hit's you so hard you'll be dead like Corey Haim, or something like that. Could be wrong but I think that's what was said about it.

JACKBAYBEH

All those sound awesome DJXX. Not to change the subject but what did you think about Loompas Yeti? I got offered the Green Dot #7 cut by a dude over at the farm but wound up getting nothing but an empty promise. Why offer?? Anyway, was curious what gen of Yeti you hold and how you like her?? That $200 price tag for 10 pips keeps me from committing. Watcha think?? thnx

DJXX

Veteran
All those sound awesome DJXX. Not to change the subject but what did you think about Loompas Yeti? I got offered the Green Dot #7 cut by a dude over at the farm but wound up getting nothing but an empty promise. Why offer?? Anyway, was curious what gen of Yeti you hold and how you like her?? That $200 price tag for 10 pips keeps me from committing. Watcha think?? thnx
if you only get one keeper its well worth the $200 investment...Loompa is pretty reputable...buy them...DJXX

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
DJXX ~ what do you think of the LEDs? You've been rocking them for a while now. Any complete grows you can add input on? Super stoked to hear about em and haven't been able to stop thinking em about since I saw yours.

DJXX

Veteran
DJXX ~ what do you think of the LEDs? You've been rocking them for a while now. Any complete grows you can add input on? Super stoked to hear about em and haven't been able to stop thinking em about since I saw yours.
I haven't found even one thing i don't like....they give the plants a better quality of light ray...different colors for the plant to absorb...i swear its like when i first started growing, I can stand and just stare at the plants...its a night and day difference....the plants are in a much better quality of atmosphere..the bloom rooms are cooler and we all know how good runs are, when it is cooler...all of the beautiful colors are coming out...i talked to the plants the they all agreed the LED's are way better....DJXX

DJXX

Veteran
Back to Diesel.....SD IBL 2006 #001 in the first two pics and the last one is the winning stud ..out of 11 boys he is the baddest ass...structure, stem rub, all round growth..He is from 2006 SD IBL seed stock...i have heard its Rez's best version of the SD IBL...DJXX

SD IBL #001, she is the first girl in flower and is lookn pretty proper so far...
picture.php

picture.php

drum roll please..best boy out of 11 males..
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts