What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

DJXX

Veteran
I am starting a Sour Diesel Project. I will be in the process of making some seriously sought after Sour Diesel crosses. Starting with Reservoir SD IBL and Rez/Swan Song Double Strawberry Diesel....I have 3 F2's from Rez SD IBL 2006 and 5 Rez SD IBL 2010 already popped and up out of the coco....the 8 DSD were just taken out of the paper towels with nice tails and put into medium. I also have a ECSD cut from the FUCKEM crew to work with. So i am planning on making several diesel crosses. You will see a resurrection of the Rez Alpha Diesel(SD IBL x ECSD), some DSD crosses and more. Stay tuned this thread is gonna reek...thanks JohnDoe and Smoke Buddy for helping me with genetics...DJXX
picture.php

Yesca73

Cool man I have 6 SD f2 from House of Love
they were from the 2010Rez release I believe
I want to get a clone of Sd and pollinate it with the best male and maybe do an open pollination of all 6 f'2s
Well good luck
will be watching

J

johndoe123

Good luck to ya bro! Can't wait to see what kinda fire ya pull out of those beans!

northernm

Veteran
Subbed!

This gonna be nice, finest genetics, im a little jealous right now, missed the last packs of the IBL from Rezdog here in the bay...

Very excited what phenos you will find, grow on bro!

rik78

Veteran
hell yeah!!

looking forward for this one, hell of a project with amazing genetics.

nice!

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking forward to following the progress of this!
I still have and use some SD IBL pollen from Rez's first release. IMO, it makes for great diesel crosses. I'm still running a Katsu Bubba Kush x SD IBL I made years ago. It's so diesel smelling, I love it.
Gonna be a stinky thread!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have and use some SD IBL pollen from Rez's first release. IMO, it makes for great diesel crosses.

Really? from what year? That's some valuable jizz bro.

Good luck DJXX. I still have a pack of 2010 SDIBL to run. I wasn't too excited about what I found in the 1st pack. They all looked like the Sour, but all lacked the smell and taste. I hope you will have a much better selection. The Strawberry should be awesome

:tiphat:

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey brother DJ, pulling up a seat for this one. Love some Sour D so GL with the whole project. The Sour D reeking is definitely missed, but I can't wait to see the Alpha D rise again.

Hey Marlo, the SD IBL I got from the 2010 release was ok but once I inbred that F1 gen of the IBL (really just more IBLs) I started to get some very nice looking plants out of it. Had 1 that looked the closest I've ever come to the ECSD (beautiful plant) and 1 of the original seedplants absolutely reeked for a long time in flower. I did have 2 beans from a earlier release like 2007, 1 female survived and looked a lot like SD was supposed to and was crossed with a male I got out of the 2010 release. Those plants have done well also but not the Sour D i'm expecting so far. Again it will be great to see this project along the way, and who doesn't need a good sour in their life. Ya'll take care 1

DJXX

Veteran
Looking forward to following the progress of this!
I still have and use some SD IBL pollen from Rez's first release. IMO, it makes for great diesel crosses. I'm still running a Katsu Bubba Kush x SD IBL I made years ago. It's so diesel smelling, I love it.
Gonna be a stinky thread!
Boy I would love to have some of your dust.....if i don't get a good male I will reverse either the best SD IBL or DSD and make fems...i may go ahead and reverse the ECSD cut for some serious boy dust, and then make ECSD S1's and some fems.....hmmmm sounds like a plan...DJXX

fatsack79

Dam D.J, You're burn'n it up aren't you brother... Glad to see ur do'n well... As for the quest for the sour, well, u know how I feel about that... Do it, do it, do it... Best of luck and greatest green vibes to u my friend... Look'n dam forward to this show... :tiphat: -F.S

The Revolution

Veteran
This will be an interesting grow. I tried germing some DSD a cpl years back but they werent viable. I love me some sour!
I hope you're doing well, and keeping it together. Take care of yourself brother

DJXX

Veteran
This will be an interesting grow. I tried germing some DSD a cpl years back but they werent viable. I love me some sour!
I hope you're doing well, and keeping it together. Take care of yourself brother
out of 10 DSD, one was smashed and one just didn't pop at all...but the other 8 look great...5 up out of the coco already....heard those are straight up diesel stench....i had 20 of the 2006 SD IBL f2's and only got three up out of the dirt...all five of SD IBL 2010 came up...i have 2 Reserva Privada SD that are in the bloom room now...and if they are worthy they will be involved also...am planning on sending in a bunch of the beans from this project to go the same direction as Dank Franks endeavor to help a fellow member out....DJXX

Latest posts

Latest posts