What's new

DJXX'S SOUR DIESEL QUEST!!!!!!!

A

acridlab

He's like the Willy Wonka of the cannabis world,, everytime u turn around there's 10 New strains jumping out at u. Prolly a bunch of munchkins feeding the crops.. singing fuck the police by niggaz with attitude...

DJXX

Veteran
He's like the Willy Wonka of the cannabis world,, everytime u turn around there's 10 New strains jumping out at u. Prolly a bunch of munchkins feeding the crops.. singing fuck the police by niggaz with attitude...
thats funny Acridlab....oh some NWA...hitting the old school button...speaking of old school, here is a couple pics of the SD IBL's...DJXX
2010 SD IBL girl #2
picture.php

2010 SD IBL girl #1
picture.php

2006 SD IBL pheno #3 boy...#3 was the best pheno in 06...a very sikkk male...reeks of diesel diesel diesel...
picture.php

here is a group pic of the first 6...i have 15 more...lol...they go into 2 gal smarties tonight
picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Wow, all this rez genetics makes my mouth water. You know you're a diesel freak when....

Which release was better 2006 or 2010?

A

acridlab

those r looking swell, dj,, n yeah,, I miss the good ole dayz :) I was floating around the east coAst back then.. my brother was a sound engineer so I was forced to listen to every Damn thing, lol.. Nwa was a west coast exception,, even cats in NYC rocked it hard..now it's funny when I listen to shit like that.. anyhow,, stoned... baby daughters pissed off something fierce..

Good luck on that diesel quest, bro,,, I know you will find a nice one in there.. PEACE

DJXX

Veteran
those r looking swell, dj,, n yeah,, I miss the good ole dayz :) I was floating around the east coAst back then.. my brother was a sound engineer so I was forced to listen to every Damn thing, lol.. Nwa was a west coast exception,, even cats in NYC rocked it hard..now it's funny when I listen to shit like that.. anyhow,, stoned... baby daughters pissed off something fierce..

Good luck on that diesel quest, bro,,, I know you will find a nice one in there.. PEACE
when I was in NYC for a DJ seminar...i went to a Battle for World Supremacy in 88 and Public Enemy was the headliner...it was insane...being white i was definitely the minority...Rob Bass and DJ EZ Rock was there too..DJXX

O

Oti$

You are going to be drowning in diesel! Can't wait to see it all come to fruition:D

DJXX

Veteran
2010 SD IBL #2 and #3...and a pic of some ECSD snips...i am reversing an ECSD for some boy dust in case the males i find aren't good enuff....i have two males from the 2006 F2's #3 momma...and Pheno #3 is supposed to be the best one of the three used for beans in 06...i also have a nice amount of boy pollen from an incredible pheno of Rez's legendary ChemDD for the SD IBL BX (ChemDD boy x SD IBL) coming out first...making one called 3D which is ChemDD boy x Chem D IBL which will comes out with the SD IBL BX....all proceeds are for a good cause...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

W

WeetisPotPie

DJXX I know you liked loud seeds Headband, have you tried their Sour Diesel? I'm doing a pheno hunt this year and just ordered up some.

DJXX

Veteran
DJXX I know you liked loud seeds Headband, have you tried their Sour Diesel? I'm doing a pheno hunt this year and just ordered up some.
if i didn't have a realy good sour diesel i would have ordered Loud Seeds version...everything i have run of theirs is insane...just full of keepers...let me know how they turn out for ya, post some pics in here if you want...anything Sour Diesel is welcome...DJXX

W

WeetisPotPie

if i didn't have a realy good sour diesel i would have ordered Loud Seeds version...everything i have run of theirs is insane...just full of keepers...let me know how they turn out for ya, post some pics in here if you want...anything Sour Diesel is welcome...DJXX

Will do. Going to do 3 beans each of CG sssdh, Louds SD and RD GTH#1. Hopefully find a keeper or 2.

true grit

Veteran
How these coming DJ? Your SD IBL fems look good. My Alpha D pop was a bust, popped half a pack got 1 fem, none of the males were remotely diesel looking and the 1 female was pretty half assed diesel in flower. Guess save the other half pack for a rainy day.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True - all I can say, is F2 the line regardless what you get...

I really wasn't overly impressed with Phillthy's F1's - he liked his male and it did have a more tart smell on the stem rub - but it didn't scream at you.

But those F2s were simply outstanding. If for no other reason than it is a rare-ish seed line and is worth preserving for that reason alone.

Fingers crossed for ya!!

dank.Frank