What's new

didn't break up but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
holy shit man you got major problems...you sound like a clingy 14 year old chick.

+1 for auctioning off your virginity to some old cougars. have some fucking fun for once...

Towlie1

can anyone say liability ??????????
what if yummy hurts/kills self ??
i like it here is he risking this for us all ??

yummy i voted to keep you on principal. but if now you are a liability to your self and this site well thats not my call.

am i off base to think this???

OP what you think ??

Joeski

cougars still want someone who can fuck tho... not some douche who wouldn't even know what to do if he had it

WHY NOT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND ASKING US.

BE HONEST WITH HER. YOU HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER.

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BE HONEST WITH HER, WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT? I THINK IF SHE KNEW HOW YOU FELT, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

BE HONEST WITH HER. She may feel the same way, and if she doesn't then the relationship won't last long anyway.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
stop making your threads. stop making your threads. stop making your threads. stop making your threads. go see a doctor. go see a doctor. go see a doctor. we cannot help you. we cannot help you. we cannot help you.

have i been clear enough?

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
visit the website posted below. these people can help you, we cannot. i do not know what you are trying to get out of these threads. you do not need to air this stuff out in public and you are embarrassing yourself. we are a bunch of pot smokers. the biggest problems I have right now are what strain I should smoke next and whether or not I'll top it with kief.

A simple google search brought up literally 1,000's of resources to help suicidal people like you. these threads do not belong on a pot growing forum. you do not belong here. you do not need to be smoking or growing as you are to vulnerable. marijuana is for strong minded people only. you need to get off of here and seek a professional doctor. Just look at your signature. What in the hell is the fascination with death? I do not really get it. We all have hard lives son. You aren't the only one. what you are going through is call life so learn to deal with it like the rest of us. here is the website:

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org

AGAIN, that website can help you. icmag.com can't. got it? the hotline is anonymous so you do not have to worry. i recommend your threads become locked immediately. we do not need someone making suicidal threats on a growers forum. you are putting other people at risk here. this is no longer a joke. honestly i think you should just be banned.

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

OK< Here's what is going on.

She wants you to marry her, and she is saving the virginity for her future husband.

Now you can have it if you tell her you want to marry her, otherwise, you won't get none.

I am so tired of your I'm breakin up, then I'm in love and miserable switching back and forth.

Shit or get off the pot.

In Russia 17 is old maid. If you are not married by 14 or 15, it's all over.

Get engaged.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Honestly your only way out might be a hooker, I'm serious think about it she will bone you then you will not be so awkward around girls.

Have you heard of Prozac by any chance Bud?

Cindiwaa

is this normal. I feel so attached to her like I want to see her everyday at least. I miss not seeing her everyday and just two days a week.

it drives me nuts waiting to see her and then when I go out iwth her time goes by too fast and then when I have to go home I feel depressed again and miss her.

Well if I didnt know better I would think that you are in love. Your feelings are normal but you neecd to give her space. You need to study. Its part of dating someone so young. If you both were out on your own you would be living together and really seeing if get along with each other. Good luck! remember two weeks and she is on the pill. Something for both of you to look forward to. Try to make it special. Start planning now

Snype

Veteran
Yummy you stupid MOFO! We told you to ignore her and you just couldn't listen. Do you think we're a bunch of idiots? That's all you had to do and she'd be swinging on your nuts. You're hopeless!

Snype

Veteran
You're worse than that guy on Jon and Kate plus 8. If you continue on this path, your future has no hope and who the hell is going to hire an idiot like you as their attorney? You couldn't even be a public defender.

ka0tik_kreati0n

&#9829;-_-~Praying the Lord my soul to keep~-_-&#9
Veteran
*goes to bed* I bet in the morning this post will be up in the hundreds.... lol if not more

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Mcyummin i dont even read what you write in the beginning cos its so the same shit.. But here is the next Mcyummin thread...

Didnt break up but, i told her i was thinking of using pre cum rather than lotion on my skin..

Ok so i feel weird and pretty much am weird.. So i told her i wanted to see her and she said you are looking right at me what more do you want? Your not getting my jeans off creep.. So i told her i wanted to be a lawyer she told me i would be a great but sucky ass lawyer what should i do dump her or ask her if she wants to walk on the beach? Im totally unsure... i think ill ask her if her mom likes it doggie style..

sackO

AcroPhobic

:laughing:This shit just gets better and better with every new thread. :laughing:

Attention whore is 1st word that comes to mind with you.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
damn i wish yummybud was my legal council at my trial - that way i could plea insanity for hiring such a asshat to represent me in a court of law

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
damn i wish yummybud was my legal council at my trial - that way i could plea insanity for hiring such a asshat to represent me in a court of law

:laughing: that there is some FUNNY ASS shit!!!!!! so funny i will spell out LMFAO
Laughing My Fucking Ass Off!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!! and again im LMFAO!!!!! peace n puffs..

sackO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts