What's new

didn't break up but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
So I saw her today......

we went to eat and walked around the beach

I don't know I felt like shit. she was also unresponsive to me.

she looked sad.

she said she was really pissed at me last night when in text I accused her of not wanting to come out with me today when she told me she was grounded.

today she came out and told her mom she was going to the library and I dorpped her off at the mall at 7ppm when her mom picked her up

I don't know I hugged her told her I was sorry and I really liked her.

I also today brought up that if she was getting in trouble because of me from her mom maybe she should stop seeing me

she said that almost made her cry and she felt hurt and I shouldn't have even said that.

but honestly I don't know if she still likes me that much.

she took lots of shifts this week so I can't see her that often

thursday I can see her like 4pm till 9pm then friday night I can see her for a couple hours.

and that's pretty much it.

I want to see her more it makes me sad to see her only couple heres twice a week.

I don't know what to do.

Yummybud

Veteran
I feel so depressed.

she told me next week she may be going away for a bit. i'm not sure if she still wants to go out with me or not she is saying she does but i'm not sure

also she is saying maybe in the summer she might go to russia for the whole summer.

I don't know if I should continue feeling attached to her its all making me sad and dpressed

I think I need to go to a doctor soon for anti-depressants I feel so depressed and sad.

Yummybud

Veteran
is this normal. I feel so attached to her like I want to see her everyday at least. I miss not seeing her everyday and just two days a week.

it drives me nuts waiting to see her and then when I go out iwth her time goes by too fast and then when I have to go home I feel depressed again and miss her.

Yummybud

Veteran
if I tell her I wan to see her more often is she going to think i'm really needy or whatever.

I feel so alone by myself.

maybe cus I have no friends. I work 3 days a week and I feel so alone

Yummybud

Veteran
forgot to mention I think about suicide a lot.

will I fuk things up totally if I tell her that I have depression?

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you need to just drop her .like a week old lottery ticket..End the attachment now..And then search your house for your fathers playboy collection..Chances are,when she goes to Russia ,she'll meet some hard drinking ruskie,who will treat her like crap ..and share the vodka...

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Yummy...this is what you need!!!
So you can bust a nut...yet still smoke something to calm your (lack of) nerve--:tiphat:
47163_logo.jpg

Auction your virginity.

Get a new Porsche and your own place.

I have heard of a few girls do this, a 24 year old MALE virgin is rare. You will probably get more $.

Damnit Yummy, she's not getting extra shifts because she doesn't want to see you, she's getting extra shifts because she needs the money!!

Just like you wanted extra shifts, she's gettin em. Does she still work with your loser ex-boss who wants to bang her??

G

good drown

WHY NOT TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL, INSTEAD OF COMING HERE AND ASKING US.

BE HONEST WITH HER. YOU HAVE STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER.

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BE HONEST WITH HER, WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT? I THINK IF SHE KNEW HOW YOU FELT, IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT.

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
Ignore her for the next week. She'll be singing a different tune. I promise.

Yummybud

Veteran
i'm chatting with her now.

she told me she almost cried when i told her maybe she shouldn't see me anymore

I feel so bad.

I just told her I wish I could see her more often because I really like her and she said "maybe in spring break you will if you don't leave me by then"

Status
Not open for further replies.