What's new

didn't break up but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
man almost everynight I chat with her online for 3 hours......

she told me today to never tell her again that she shouldn't see me anymore maybe unless I really meant it and wanted to break up with her.

she said seh was about to cry when i told her that and i was smiling.

I felt so horrible she said seh felt better later on when I told her sorry and told her why I told her that and that I relaly liked her.

she looked so sad and unhappy today it made me feel terrible

about the birth control I dont' think she will go on it soon. she told me seh wants to wait again and said she doesn't konw when she will be ready so waiting might be months from now

maybe never?

I donj't care.

she also told me would rather come to my hosue from now on because whenever we go to her house it gets sexual

so no more getting sexual I guess at least for now.

Yummybud

Veteran
i've only dated her for 2 months now

i'm too scared to tell her I love her. I've told her I really like her and I told her today that it makes me feel terrible that she is sad and I don't want to make her sad.

honestly I do really like her now and I don't care about sex really. if I have to wait months I don't even care

AcroPhobic

i'm too scared to tell her I love her. I've told her I really like her and I told her today that it makes me feel terrible that she is sad and I don't want to make her sad.

honestly I do really like her now and I don't care about sex really. if I have to wait months I don't even care
You don't love her. She touched your dingle and made it goo goo ga ga and you stuck your goo goo ga ga finger in her warm apple pie. There's a difference between love and lust. You have been lusting her this whole time and now that your dingle went goo goo ga ga you think you're in love. :laughing:

hippie_lettuce

Garden Nymph
Veteran
Yeah, please don't be a bigger pathetic loser than you already are and start using the word "love" in your vocabulary. Geez. One jam up the clam and now you're "in love" haahahha

Yummybud

Veteran
nooo.......

I really do like her a lot
I do get horny but not why i'm dating her or like her

whenevefor I hug her I never want to let go and we always hug for a long time

except today she was pissed at me

I always miss seeing her and want to call and talk to her and I always chat for 2-3 hours with her online

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn yummy.... I think I hate you now. Shes drifting apart from you cuz your FUCKING LAME. she wants some dick. give her some dick. if you dont have a dick use a strap-on.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Mcyummin Please before anything else go see a focking doctor... Instead you choose help from US!!!??? you are definitely not smart and well to be a lawyer you must make good solid decisions you cant even make a decision wheather you will hold her hand or walk her like a dog.. dood i cant stop laughin at ya P.I.M.P., Even my wife has had some laffs at your expense.. Your like the Joe Dirt of IC maG... Now all ya need to do is start growin yer hair and cut it into a mullet, and wear acid washed jeans with half shirts.. And listen to Van Halen not van hagar... peace and puffs.

sackO

Yummybud

Veteran
no she didn't drift apart from me because i didn't have sex with her jeez. I

in chat yesterday she told me maybe we should go to my house more and not hers anymore because we always end up with her clothes off at her house but I control myself more at my house with my mom being home.

so its not because of that.

Yummybud

Veteran
i'm going to bed.........

i'm losing my mind.........

i'm happiest when i'm sleeping if I could I'd stay sleeping forever

Cindiwaa

Are you saying you love her? or are you in love with her? You have so many wonderful things to learn in life. I wish they weren't so hard on you. Its ok to tell her you love her. It would mean alot to her. You might want to back that up with some flowers or something nice.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
19056149.jpg

^^^^ Ohh its mcyummin and NatgettinAny (aka natasha) Ohh shit look Mcyummin pre ejaculated AGAIN!!!
And NatgettinAny is like ohh greeeeeat another pre ejaculator... Ohh watch it she might get pregnant.. peace n puffs..

sackO

Cindiwaa

sometime I wish I could have no feelings like a serial killer then life would be so much easier.

when you like someone your feelings for them can make you feel really good or really really shitty.

I feel like playing the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BjJbKQkgc

go ahead laugh at me.
DO you think they just made that great song up about there parents? Nope that Love. Makes you feel as good as it does. Try loving someone for decades and then have them become sick and you can't do anything about it. It hurts, but damn when it good there is nothing that can compare, well maybe singing in a rock band hehe

Yummybud

Veteran
Are you saying you love her? or are you in love with her? You have so many wonderful things to learn in life. I wish they weren't so hard on you. Its ok to tell her you love her. It would mean alot to her. You might want to back that up with some flowers or something nice.

i'm scared she'll see that as too clingy or seomthing or too soon after 2 months.

but i've ripped her clothes off so don't think its too soon.......... to say I love her.

anyways she has had her heart broken by a guy before she told me so she is pretty insecure I think.

she told me a guy she dated for 1 week went to mexico and came back with a new girlfriend he met in mexico who lived in the same city as him and he dumped her for the new girl.

she says she's never had a boyfriend just dated 2 guys one for 2 dates and the other 2 weeks or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts