What's new

didn't break up but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yummybud

Veteran
but seriously I wish I had no emotions or feelings for people........ well a psychopath.

a lot of very successful people are pyschopaths. because when you don't have feelings for other people you don't let your feelings and emotions control you.

when I feel like crap I can't think about anything else and can't do anything else.

I should be studying for my law school exam but instead i'm stressing about my relationship with a 17 year old girl.

its pretty sad but I can't help it.

Yummybud

Veteran
Do you feel like you would sacrifice law school for her?

that's the thing, if I get into lawschool in another province and not here which is likely then and i'm still with her I have no diea what i'd do.

I can't just sit here and not go to lawschoola nd work some shitty job but what if she is still with me when I get into lawschool next year and get accepted in another province i'm not thinking about that right now...........

if i'm really lucky and ace the exam I might get in here....... but unlikely unless I ace it.......

Euphrates

This being your first G/F, its obvious that your going to have strong feelings for her.

Honestly you should be a bit happy, your still together.

"sometime I wish I could have no feelings like a serial killer then life would be so much easier".

This..... I am unable to understand. You wish you could detach yourself from feelings..

I'd rather be dead than feel like a serial killer.
You don't want this.

I suggest anyone of these songs. That first song is so lame, I won't listen to the second, but I am sure its better than the first

Come - inuyasha
Heilieg- Tokio hotel
Love is dead- tokio hotel
On the edge- tokio hotel

That song you listed sucks... I won't talk to much crap tho, after all, i like tokio hotel. . .

Cindiwaa

i'm scared she'll see that as too clingy or seomthing or too soon after 2 months.

but i've ripped her clothes off so don't think its too soon.......... to say I love her.

anyways she has had her heart broken by a guy before she told me so she is pretty insecure I think.

she told me a guy she dated for 1 week went to mexico and came back with a new girlfriend he met in mexico who lived in the same city as him and he dumped her for the new girl.

she says she's never had a boyfriend just dated 2 guys one for 2 dates and the other 2 weeks or something.

Then maybe tell her you think you might be falling in love with her. Doesnt mean you are or that you will but it sounds like she makes your life better. Thats what its all about. Feeling better. WHen you can't imagine your life without her you know your hooked and you don't want to reel her in to fast or slow. I still say try setting a few dates where she does homework and you study for your test, you get to hang out next to her and your both productive. SHe does need to understand that your a normal guy and if you werent attracted to her that would be strange and yes you can wait for her to be ready and confortable. Of course after your done its like, Thats it? lets do it again...

If she makes you happy, and you both really love each other, crappy jobs won't bother you. You have a crappy job now, but were you happy before yesterday?

anyways she has had her heart broken by a guy before she told me so she is pretty insecure I think.

she told me a guy she dated for 1 week went to mexico and came back with a new girlfriend he met in mexico who lived in the same city as him and he dumped her for the new girl.

she says she's never had a boyfriend just dated 2 guys one for 2 dates and the other 2 weeks or something.

So she dates a guy one week and her heart is broken? And the addicted to aspirin thing ....Come on

You do see how ridiculous that is don't you yummy?

This little girl likes to create drama to dwell on just as much as you do.

Yummybud

Veteran
I don't know.

if I liked a girl a lot and I dated her a week and she came back with a new boyfriend I might be crushed

sometimes I think she is kidding me....

like today when she was talking to me she said that before seh dated me and saw me at work she thought I was a guy that probably had tons of girlfriend in his past.

man that's so weird she saw me like that.

she also told me before that seh thought I was really good looking and really nice so she said she knows I could easily get a girlfriend.

man to bad she doesn't kknow that is not the case at all

Yummybud

Veteran
well with my crappy job I can't live off of for the rest of my life. try paying rent or having a family with crappy jobs......

number one reason people get divorced is fighting aobut not having enough money...... its a fact.

plus I don't think I would feel fulfilled without reaching my goals which is to become a lawyer.

Red Fang

Veteran
oh get a life already and leave the rest of us the f alone with your lame shit! I would not think of such a thing myself, but I bet there are a lot of crazy people out there and one of them is going to come here and get so fed up they will track you down and that will be that.
I don't wish harm on anyone, but it was nice when you weren't here for a while and I long for the day I never see another post of yours again. I hope I live to see the day! :D

Red Fang

Veteran
let mommy tuck you in and pick out your clothes, your a good little yum yum, oh yeah. nitey night!

you like Ployd, well there is a song that suits you to a tee. Something like: mommy's gonna keep you cozy and warm or comfy and clean and always find out where you have been. I have to brush up on my lyrics but he must have known someone just like you when he wrote that. There is a Van Halen song I wish you would take to heart called "jump". Lawyer? Please! A wishy-washy mess like you doesn't have the decisiveness needed, you would be the worst lawyer ever!

ok I'll let you in on a little secret. notice my username. hell of a lot less lame than yours, but back to the point. I am a vampire, and I am coming to drink your blood! I didn't want watered down mutant blood like yours but I just can't take your shit anymore so I am willing to put up with the upset stomach for the greater good. :D

Joeski

u ever heard the saying act as if yummy?.... get some fucking self confidence man.. u need to adopt a; i dont give a fuck attitude... act as if you have a 10 inch cock

As you get older, your perspective changes. I now laugh at myself for things that seemed so important at 18. If you feel like you NEED to be a lawyer, than definitely go for it. If you feel like you really love her, than tell her. The worst thing that will happen is you will break up. In that case, it wasn't meant to be. But if she feels the same way, there are feelings that are just as intense as the hurt you feel now, only on the other side of the spectrum. Not every love song is about pain.

WHERE IS ANTIMATTER!!

Right now we would have had at least 2 pictures of girls asses, probably a dog licking another dog, a transvestite, a demotivational poster, and probably a couple of other pictures that I can't even imagine.

We miss you Antimatter....

great to see you up here writing them words of wisdome sack-o!
And yeah where is ANTI????????????????????????????????????????
AND HOW COME BY COINCIDENCE YUMMY IS SAYIN ALL THIS SUICIDE STUFF?? the same shit all the anti humour people were sayin he COULD end up sayin because of these jokes?? this shit gotta be rigged for sure! p.s when the fuck did he fingerbang her,cant believe i missed that shit!

This is possibly the most pathetic thread I have ever had the misfortune of viewing.

Is it possible a moderator is able to refund the few minutes of my life I have spent reading this? If so, thanks much.

Joeski

This is possibly the most pathetic thread I have ever had the misfortune of viewing.

Is it possible a moderator is able to refund the few minutes of my life I have spent reading this? If so, thanks much.

funny thing is theres another 1 or 2 of u everyday saying the same shit in every thread started by this goose.. starting to get as annoying and repetitive as dummydud himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.