What's new

DARWIN'S GUERILLA GROWING GUIDE

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
UPDATE: latest photos from the little jungle i'm growing in the closet for outside! hopefully i'll get them out within 2 months!

attachment.php

attachment.php

THC123

Veteran
very nice mate

how many hours of sun do you have there now?

well you have 2 months an ideal amount of time to start making and cooking your mixes , making the holes , transporting the soil to the holes , setting everything up so that when the time comes , the only thing you have to do is plant em

You're lucky , i have to do this in real winter , i bet your winter is still nice and warm you lucky dog

Damn gotta get out of N europe:laughing:

Have a great weekend

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha yeah it's not too bad, i'm at about 37S here in aus so winter's are still pretty harsh. nothing freezes near me (at least not often) but it gets to single digits Celsius so probably a bit cold for these girls, as i've heard overnight frosts can really do them damage. and winter down here tends to linger with sporadic cold days well through spring and into summer.

yeah i'm thinking i'll have to get the soil and holes ready soon. might have to do a few midnight runs as the place i'm planning on doing it isn't very isolated lol would be awkward to be caught walking around with a shovel and bag of soil there in the middle of the day... i'm planning on letting them veg from about late Aug-Mar so should be 8months until harvest at the earliest, really want these guys to get big, the white widow probably won't but the power plant is almost 100% sativa so i've got high hopes for her! but yeah i was going to ask what size holes you'd recommend? the soil where i'm planning on doing it is really nice full of nutes and perfect water retention etc so i'm thinking 10L (5-6gal) holes will be more than sufficient per plant. i did a recent soil mix of about 50L, really nice organic mix with peat moss, though it's fairly expensive to get it here and they only come in 5L bags so i might just use organic soil mix with my perlite/vermiculte/5in1 nutes/dolomite anything else i should chuck in? cheers buddy

darwin

EL MACO

Good guerrillero, the campaign in the mountain looks like it will be good, I'll follow up and send good vibes to take a good harvest ...

Saludos

EL MACO

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
haha yeah it's not too bad, i'm at about 37S here in aus so winter's are still pretty harsh. nothing freezes near me (at least not often) but it gets to single digits Celsius so probably a bit cold for these girls, as i've heard overnight frosts can really do them damage. and winter down here tends to linger with sporadic cold days well through spring and into summer.

yeah i'm thinking i'll have to get the soil and holes ready soon. might have to do a few midnight runs as the place i'm planning on doing it isn't very isolated lol would be awkward to be caught walking around with a shovel and bag of soil there in the middle of the day... i'm planning on letting them veg from about late Aug-Mar so should be 8months until harvest at the earliest, really want these guys to get big, the white widow probably won't but the power plant is almost 100% sativa so i've got high hopes for her! but yeah i was going to ask what size holes you'd recommend? the soil where i'm planning on doing it is really nice full of nutes and perfect water retention etc so i'm thinking 10L (5-6gal) holes will be more than sufficient per plant. i did a recent soil mix of about 50L, really nice organic mix with peat moss, though it's fairly expensive to get it here and they only come in 5L bags so i might just use organic soil mix with my perlite/vermiculte/5in1 nutes/dolomite anything else i should chuck in? cheers buddy

darwin

Hey buddy long time no chat... nah only jking bro

when it comes to outdoor guerrilla you want to follow the rule of K.I.S.S which translate to keep it simple stupid.

The basic formula for monsters that i have started using and have seen many others use and get great results are as follows:

Dig your hole 1 foot wide by 2 foot deep, Drop in a couple of dead fish in there, fill hole with medium of choice throwing in a bout 3 - 4 hands full of slow release fert pellets, mix pellets in with medium water in well and leave for about a month.

plant clones or seedlings and this basicaly a set and forget if your area doesn't get to hot...:dance013:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahhhh sweet thanks for that mate, i heard a similar thing but using chickens chucking them in the hole too haha clever stuff! might have to go to supermarket or fish market and unleash haha. any brand of slow release fert pellets and mix pellets that you recommend which you can grab from the local hardware stores here in aus? any brand ok?

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
yeah mate any brand will work... I am a tight arse so i just grab the cheapest one LOL

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Great thread Darwin!
This is proper scholar job, respect dude!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey paulo73 thanks for the kind words mate! i hope i don't let you guys down and they turn into some giants! haha

darwin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey hartstocht :D thanks for the kind words mate, still plenty i should and will have to add to it in the future once i get more experience with guerrilla'ing. hope you have a nice sunday mate!

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
attachment.php

pure power plant

attachment.php

white widow

attachment.php

power kush

here are three that i put outside a few days ago.

Attachments

• SNC009551.jpg
    SNC009551.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 9
  • SNC009581.jpg
    SNC009581.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 12
  • SNC009601.jpg
    SNC009601.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 12

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
attachment.php

pure power plant

attachment.php

white widow

attachment.php

power kush

attachment.php

this is the sort of bushland around, it's incredibly thick and hard to move through which is good and bad. haha the holes were dug at sunset and later we came back with the plants to plant but man it took 30mins of walking around the actually are with torches in darkness to find the holes again even with a bright blue bag that marked the spot. so it'd be hard to stumble upon that's for sure. went back today to take these photos and it was a little easier to find but still nicely hidden.

just to recap,
* i brought in tools and a bag of my own soil when digging the holes and prepping the area, and made sure i took all of the trash and tools back out with me and left nothing there.
* same when i went in with the plants in a box i planted them but made sure i took all rubbish and tools with me.
* i entered from one direction and left through another to make sure i don't create an obvious track straight to the spot too.
* plants were planted with sufficient open space above them so they'll get 5 or so hours of direct sunlight per day.
* they weren't planted in rows, circles or spirals etc, no obvious pattern just spread out many metres apart.

Attachments

• SNC009561.jpg
    SNC009561.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 12
  • SNC009621.jpg
    SNC009621.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 15
  • SNC009591.jpg
    SNC009591.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 11
  • SNC009571.jpg
    SNC009571.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
came across this bizarre looking tree lol almost looks like someone had LST'ed it on a much bigger scale than you would normally do Cannabis haha.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SNC009631.jpg
    SNC009631.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SNC009641.jpg
    SNC009641.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 11
  • SNC009651.jpg
    SNC009651.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 12

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
awesome, it seems i'm just in time to see the planting. man that is a great looking spot you have there. i bet you will have some big old monsters come harvest. after many years of indoor growing and some balcony fun i started my own guerrilla grow this year and it's been a lot of fun so far. turns out there is a whole other world of cannabis growing out there. gardening in the woods is some how very cool. your local soil looks nice and loose, did you consider making use of it? anyway looking forward to seeing more.

best of luck to ya :wave:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
awesome, it seems i'm just in time to see the planting. man that is a great looking spot you have there. i bet you will have some big old monsters come harvest. after many years of indoor growing and some balcony fun i started my own guerrilla grow this year and it's been a lot of fun so far. turns out there is a whole other world of cannabis growing out there. gardening in the woods is some how very cool. your local soil looks nice and loose, did you consider making use of it? anyway looking forward to seeing more.

best of luck to ya :wave:

hey gaiusmarius, cheers, yeah the soil's really nice there i was surprised so i mixed in about 50% of it with the soil i'd brought to the site, as you dig down it gets a little sandy because it's within a few kms of the ocean so it should drain pretty well too i hope, hopefully not too quickly. i'm a bit worried about the local wallaby population i see there quite a bit and think that before i have a chance to take in some fencing they'll chew them down, but i wanting to see what i can get away with before i bother with the fencing. i might leave these until something like that does happen to one or more of them and if so then worry about using fencing.

it's funny too i noticed how bloody green these plants are compared to the native australian stuff. hopefully i've put them far enough away from prying eyes for them to be noticed as when they get big they'll be like christmas trees in there haha

mule420

Great thread! I just wanted to add instead of duct tape on the soles of your shoes, try pieces of carpet or rug glued or screwed to the bottom. When you learn to walk with them you truly leave no trace... Peace add puffs

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahhh that's brilliant advice mule420! thanks for that, i was actually wondering about it the other day and was thinking of tying clumps of grass to my feet if i really wanted to be bushman stealthy lol but carpet or rug sounds easier and better for sure! peace mate

mule420

ahhh that's brilliant advice mule420! thanks for that, i was actually wondering about it the other day and was thinking of tying clumps of grass to my feet if i really wanted to be bushman stealthy lol but carpet or rug sounds easier and better for sure! peace mate

Glad I could help. I needed a way to to repay you of sorts, for the write ups on genetics and understanding fem seeds and breeding in various threads... Who said a young pup can't teach us old dog's new trick's?

In Colorado it's dry, sandy, rocky soil... Hence the name The "Rocky Mountains"... Not in all places of course, but to get to the goods spots sometimes you need to walk over barren or sparsely covered ground, or walk down a game trail or any one of the million trails here. My friend has a pair the look like small snowshoes and you can walk across sand and leave no trace...

Latest posts

Latest posts