A

argoagro

Very very nice.

The only thing I would add is.......

WATER CRYSTALS!!

DeezyH

ICMag Donor
Nice work.

One thing I would add is to check your local municpality or county website to see if they have GIS information posted. If they do, you can find out just about anything you want about your grow patch and surrounding area including who owns it.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
thanks agroagro! water crystals??? lol

DeezyH - cheers mate, i'll throw that in now. thanks a lot :D grow on mate

darwin

G

Guest50138

One thing I would add is to stealth up your chicken wire/other fencing. Either get the green plastic coated stuff, spray paint it something dark, or throw it into a bonfire. New shiny wire really sticks out in the woods.

New calvanised coated wire is extremly toxic to plants,either leave it in the weather for a long time ,pour mild acid over it ,vinigar will do or the throw it in the bonfire idea sound good to , wont last long after you burn it though but enough for one seoson :)

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
New calvanised coated wire is extremly toxic to plants,either leave it in the weather for a long time ,pour mild acid over it ,vinigar will do or the throw it in the bonfire idea sound good to , wont last long after you burn it though but enough for one seoson :)

thanks heaps for that mate, i'll chuck that in the thread too. cheers :D

darwin

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ok so took some clones about a week back and it seems all but one has rooted. so i've got 5 x White Widow and 4 x Power Plant clones. for those interested this grow space is in my closet, temp's around 24C and humidity sits between 50-60%. i'm using 4 x 20w CFL, 2 x cool white, 2 x warm white. the clones are sitting in containers floating on water heated to about 24C by an aquarium heater, this helps them root faster :D for the win!

i'm going to grow these up for a while until the end of winter and then plant them at 2 or more sites i've found worth guerilla growing in! should be fun! anyway here's a pic of the plants so far.

attachment.php

i'll be surveying locations in the next week or two and then preparing them for spring planting. i'll be sure to keep you all posted and upload photos too. anyway, stay posted!

darwin :gday:

Attachments

• SNC005781.jpg
    SNC005781.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 16

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
SNC005821.jpg

SNC005841.jpg

transplanted the clones today into 40% organic soil, 40% coco, 20% seedling mix. feeding them 75% strength THC veg nutes.

hopefully they take well. i've also moved them from 18/6 to 24/0 now that they've rooted and put them closer to the lights.

A

argoagro

you're welcome mate! can't wait to show you guys what we have planned! scouted a few sites today, which are perfect for guerilla, both about 5 mins drive away woooo ahaha. i'll be uploading heaps of photos and extra details and solutions to issues we run into! :D

darwin

ps. also planing on ordering some ducksfoot the ultimate stealth plant!

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=354

RE: Water crystals. google Polymer water crystals, many here use them, highly recommend, I would never do anything outdoors without them, I even put some in my swamp tubes.

I just googled Ducksfoot since it looks like gypsy is out. Was it a cross or was it the tru ducksfoot with the leaves that look nothing like MJ? Hopefully some comes around, because I swear to god, this has been a fantasy of mine FOR YEARS, never knew it actually existed. Hopefully in another 5-years someone will be able to put something together with some A/F ducksfoot that has really high potency (We can dream right) I'd love to have something I could do on my front lawn, lol lol

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahh no kidding, what a fail! i saw a whole bunch there last week so they must've only just sold out! that sucks man sorry for sending you that link then haha. i'm pretty sure it was true ducksfoot not a cross, i should've snapped it up when i saw it! lol fail. any luck on google elsewhere? might be some other places with it i'll have to suss it out and i'll let you know if i find any. growing it on the front lawn would be a win haha that's definitely what got me interested in it as well as it's stealth appeal for guerilla growing. i'm hoping to get into breeding some of my own stuff in the near future so might have to try for some more potent ducksfoot haha who knows what could happen!

i'll suss out the crystals too, being lazy and not googling it yet as i'm at work, what do they do in the soil? absorb water or something?

A

argoagro

what do they do in the soil? absorb water or something?

Pretty much. There the same thing that's in diapers (Some people actually nab them from diapers since they can be hard to find locally, Lowes carries them near me). They expand to a gel like 30 times their size once wetted down real good, so use sparingly. Once the surrounding soil becomes overly dry it will suck the moisture out of the crystals. Julian has some good info & pics in the Massive Outdoor sticky thread, recommends expanding some beforehand so you can get a feel for them, I already made the mistake years ago of adding to many, pushed my plants & dirt right out of the whole a few days later, lol.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hahaha tha'ts insane! yeah i saw some on ebay, i'll have to suss it out they sound like they'd be very useful in more arid, drier environments. cheers mate :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
hey all, went scouting for some decent guerilla sites today and found a few pearlers. i'll show photos in following posts. something else funny happened while out in the bush! we found magic mushrooms! haha anyway here are some photos

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

we knew they were magic mushrooms by following a few rules:
1. grew under pine trees, within pine needles
2. grew out of or next to animal poo below these trees
3. dark blue/purple colour in the gills under the cap
4. pinched the stem and it turned dark gray/purple
5. did a spore print at home on white paper and spores were purple/gray (take the tops off the mushrooms and lie them gills down onto white paper with a jar or cup over the top of them for 30 mins)

i believe the ones we found where Psilocybe coprophila as they were all growing out of or around poo. and resemble the pictures we looked up. here are photos of this species from google images, let me know if you disagree with my classification as i am a novice to mushroom hunting.

http://www.google.com.au/images?hl=...esult_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCoQsAQwAA

any other colour when it comes to under the cap, spore colour or a something other than blue/gray/purple from the pinch test, i highly recommend NOT consuming unless you're 100% sure they're what you're looking for.

we only got about one person's worth so i gave them to my mate as he wanted to unleash on them tonight. we'll be back there in a few days to get more! woooop!

darwin out!

Attachments

• SNC00615.jpg
    SNC00615.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 10
  • SNC00624.jpg
    SNC00624.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 16
  • SNC00622.jpg
    SNC00622.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 15
  • SNC00618.jpg
    SNC00618.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 18

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
here's some pictures of the bush at site 1. as well as soil photos. the soil was a little damp and thus held together more than i think it would under drier circumstances, so i don't think there's a great deal of clay in it, fair bit of sand. i'll have to do the water test on it next time we're there.

water test = dig a small hole and fill it with a few L of water. time how long it takes to drain. if it takes 35 mins or less you should probably put a little coco peat or perlite/vermiculite in, if it takes longer it probably doesn't need much water absorbent stuff added as this will most likely mean it has a good clay concentration and will hold water well itself.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

the trees are nicely spaced out here allowing a lot of sunlight for the plants, and there are a lot of shrubs and bushes around that are of similar height and size to what the plants will get to in a few months so they'll blend in well once planted. i'll also be spacing these plants out with 1 every 10m or so and close to other trees / shrubs so they're not out in the open and obvious. we'll see how it goes. it's a while off yet unfortunately! bring on spring!

Attachments

• SNC00591.jpg
    SNC00591.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 16
  • SNC00593.jpg
    SNC00593.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 14
  • SNC00594.jpg
    SNC00594.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
  • SNC00595.jpg
    SNC00595.jpg