What's new

DARWIN'S GUERILLA GROWING GUIDE

E

elmanito

I will show you some more photos

Purple Peace aka Manali purple (green & purple pheno)

Oldfarmer Nepal

Viking (green & purple pheno & flowering period of 6 weeks)

Viking is an old Dutch indica strain from the beginning of the 80s developed with the genetics of Old Ed (RIP 2007).I use this strain to give sativa's a shorter flowering period.More people have used this strain to give shorter flowering periods like the strain Top44, Hollands Hoop, but the best one is still Purple Peace.
This strain was a cross between Viking x Kullu Manali developed by GA and crossed back by the Danish to the Manali.This strain has a flowering period of 10 weeks max and is actually an IBL.Mmmm, Purple Peace x Mullumbimby Madness :D

Namaste :wave:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
woooooow man :D beautiful shots! i envy your collection of great strains, hope to one day have them in my collection too :D mullumbimby x purple peace would be insane!

E

elmanito

This is a photo from GA of the Purple Peace aka Green Embassador as he call the green pheno

200908PurplePeaceQueenandsunflower.jpg

061008GreenAmbassadorflower.jpg

It would be nice to make a cross with the Mullumbimby Madness or Santa Marta Col.Gold rom which i received the seeds yesterday.

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow... definitely a nice plant! i'm dying to get my hands on MM one day so i can cross it to a few landrace indicas, would be sweeet :D

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
power kush
attachment.php

this one has fallen over but seems to be still doing ok so i'm just going to leave it that way and put a little more soil around the base of the stem to support it.

white widow
attachment.php

this girl looks still relatively healthy but she's really pale like they all seem to be, so i'm guessing too much water has caused this as they're all sitting in the same soil mix i've used on other plants indoors.

power plant
attachment.php

this one's doing really bad shriveling up and is very weak, i've little hope for it

there are three testers i chucked outside in june/july to see how they'd go. not very proud of these guys at all at the moment, they're looking worse for wear that's for sure. we've copped heaps of rain pretty much each day, i also think i've planted them where they're not getting enough light each day, and it's been getting as cold as 4-5C each night. hopefully the climate warms up around here in the coming months and these guys survive, if not i'll be planting more outside soon anyway. these guys were also planted in a flat bush area not on a hill, the water seems to sit on the surface of the ground here for a long time so they're most definitely water logged/overwatered the poor things. anyway we'll see how they go haha

Attachments

• SNC010791.jpg
    SNC010791.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SNC010821.jpg
    SNC010821.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 14
  • SNC010831.jpg
    SNC010831.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 9

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
They will bounce back what feed do they have mate... looks like a lack of or a touch to much maybe if anything to me

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
They will bounce back what feed do they have mate... looks like a lack of or a touch to much maybe if anything to me

yeah i've got 5in1 nutes mixed in with the soil they have been planted in as well as long lasting nute pellets that release over a long time. maybe there's too much for them, not sure...but they've been this same colour for many weeks now, so it hasn't gotten worse or better. mmmm confusing one

E

elmanito

Powerplant is a good one, but seems to be Durban poison IBL.Bought a few grams at the shop last week.It has the same taste as Durban.
Your first IBL mate.:D

The colour of the leaves is probably due to the wet & cold weather.

From who is the White Widow from???

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
oh really?! is power plant an IBL? awesome, i've another 3 growing from seed at the moment i'm hoping to flower, all girls. the white widow is from nirvana. my mate's growing greenhouse seed co white widow at the moment but i'm really going to chase down black widow (shanti's original white widow genes) in the near future to compare. from what i've seen it's an amazing plant (as is all his work).

E

elmanito

I really would like to know if Black Widow is an IBL or not.The Brazilian Manga Rosa strain he used for this variety is a good one.It's hard to get seeds from Black Widow since Shanti is working in small quantities.I have the Early Skunk in the garden but the germination rate was low.Well i've got 3 of them and they are all fem.:yes:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
i don't believe it is, from what i've read i think it's an F1 hybrid between two or three landrace strains. but don't quote me on that as i may be wrong and he may have since made an IBL, but i think he still has the original parent plants for it (as he does for all his strains) so it wouldn't surprise me if he uses them each time. pengui59 and i will most likely grab a lot of his stuff in the next 6months or a year as we're huge fans and from what we've read, seen and heard the other rip offs just don't compare. this white widow has been amazing! so i can't imagine what the black widow will be like :D i bet it'll put this one to shame!

I really would like to know if Black Widow is an IBL or not.The Brazilian Manga Rosa strain he used for this variety is a good one.It's hard to get seeds from Black Widow since Shanti is working in small quantities.I have the Early Skunk in the garden but the germination rate was low.Well i've got 3 of them and they are all fem.:yes: