What's new

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
We are real close to the day that 24 - 27 MILLION try to BUY IN.
You will see.
Where are all the doubters now?????

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I want to congratulate all those who followed me.
You are being rewarded. This is a 6-7 year bull market.
Of course there will be huge setbacks as we move forward.
It should not bother us too much.
Remember when you do "schnitzel" do GOOD with it!!!
Bitcoin USD 12,951.10 +1,894.09 +17.1302%
Ethereum USD 415.40 +50.04 +13.6973%
Chainlink USD 11.70 +1.31 +12.577%
OMG Network USD 3.4567 -0.0293 -0.8403%

gladysvjubb

Veteran
If you have not discovered the pleasantry of BlockFi.com, I highly recommend you look in to it. The only caveat I can see for the smaller investor is the $5,000 minimum for withdrawal. After a little bit that should not matter at all.
I put my BTC and ETH in there and have been earning interest on them. 6 %+.
Not only that but your cryptos remain floating. You are NOT LOCKED UP. This is wonderful. Money making money.
I just bought a rare coin for my Grandson with the interest from last last couple of months.
It is a good thing.

EsterEssence

Veteran
I’ll stick to gold or silver, something I can hold in my hand, call me an old fart but I don’t think these crypto coins are a good investments to easy to hack the whole mess and be stuck with nothing.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I’ll stick to gold or silver, something I can hold in my hand, call me an old fart but I don’t think these crypto coins are a good investments to easy to hack the whole mess and be stuck with nothing.

I appreciate your caution. It is completely unfounded if you use coinbase as your portal in to the crypto investing. It is INSURED. You are missing a lot of money.

EsterEssence

Veteran
We have a global pandemic what would happen if we had a global internet hack, power grids go down and so does crypto currency if you have no internet or power then what? Don’t think it could happen, a lot of people never thought we could have a global pandemic...

gladysvjubb

Veteran
We have a global pandemic what would happen if we had a global internet hack, power grids go down and so does crypto currency if you have no internet or power then what? Don’t think it could happen, a lot of people never thought we could have a global pandemic...

You had better get rid of those warts all over your body. Worrywarts.

EsterEssence

Veteran
Probably over paranoid about it but I like tangible things. I bet a lot of people called the preppers that got ready for the global pandemic worry warts...

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am one of the "preppers", I was brought up to always be prepared.
If it all goes down I will be in very good company.
:) :)
My assets are spread all over the board. Real estate, rare coins, cash, cryptos, people.
Things that you obviously do not understand, nor care to.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
LOOK at this shit!!!!!!

Trading activity
The percentage of Coinbase customers who increased or decreased their net position in BTC over the past 24 hours through trading.
Last updated 10/29/2020, 2:59 AM
72% buy
28% sell
Typical hold time

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Tether moves 3 million USDT to OMG Network
Stablecoin issuer Tether has moved 3 million USDT coins, pegged 1:1 to the U.S. dollar, to OMG Network from Ethereum. The post Tether moves 3 million USDT to OMG Network appeared first on The Block.

The Block

Aug 28

OMG Network
Ethereum

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Hey kids!!! Did you ever hear of "right time, right place?"
Tether is moving 1 billion more USDT coins from TRON to Ethereum blockchain
Stablecoin issuer Tether is set to move 1 billion more USDT coins, or around 7% of its total supply, from TRON to the Ethereum blockchain. The post Tether is moving 1 billion more USDT coins from TRON to Ethereum blockchain appeared first on The Block.
The Block

EsterEssence

Veteran
I am one of the "preppers", I was brought up to always be prepared.
If it all goes down I will be in very good company.
:) :)
My assets are spread all over the board. Real estate, rare coins, cash, cryptos, people.
Things that you obviously do not understand, nor care to.

You know nothing about me so don’t jump to conclusions please...

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Trading activity
61% buy
39% sell
Typical hold time
52 days
About Chainlink
Chainlink (LINK) is an Ethereum token that powers the Chainlink decentralized oracle network. This network allows smart contracts on Ethereum to securely connect to external data sources, APIs, and payment systems.

RESOURCES
Official website

Whitepaper

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Prices are slowly declining. Demand is up.
I do believe I saw this in the U.S. Stock market in 1976-77.
Also in the mid 80's.
These mothers are going to EXPLODE. Very, very soon.