What's new

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
For those of you using coinbase as your portal in to the crypto world, DO NOT over look the fact that you can earn $171 right now in crypto just for taking short courses on the new cryptos that want your attention.
Let me remind you that once earned these can easily be converted in to our favorites. :)

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
is there any risk of bitcoin going under( bankrupt) .just asking because there is a bitcoin atm at our mall.

Absolutely, there is no underlying value, no one is guaranteeing btc. If it becomes worthless, its not like a bank account where the govt will pay you back up to a certain limit. Remember they started off at less than a cent per btc. Quantum computing is a real threat to crypto, not just the currencies but all encryption. The race has been on for a replacement for some time now.
Some currencies are trying to create algorithmic problems that computers can't solve, but brute force attacks normally get around these. Fortunately, right now, there are bigger issues to put these types of systems to than stealing a few billion dollars. But if btc goes out of fashion, its worthless.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yes and the world is going to end tomorrow.
Bitcoin is here to stay.
The price will determine the demand.
Bitcoin is decentralized.
Millions of individual computers are what holds it all.
Do not sweat the small shit.
Invest now before the takeoff.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
To my valued friends, I am only allowed to collect on 4 folks who do this short educational course to earn $50.
INVITE
Give your friends the gift of Stellar Lumens
Invite up to 4 friends to earn XLM too! They can be new or existing Coinbase users. You’ll earn $10 in XLM for each eligible friend who completes a lesson.

Your invite link
Invited friends must complete at least one lesson. Only certain users can accept your invitation. View Terms and Conditions.
https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/ds1470ph

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Wow, pyramid marketing, good job crypto is unregulated :)

That is correct. The only oversight is the folks running the crypto portals. That is why I solely use coinbase. Get in to BlockFi if you want tight ass security.
The interest in BlockFi is amazing.
Coinbase and BlockFi have my confidence. And I have a lot of money in both.
BlockFi just raised my daily withdrawal limit at 1.5 million for now.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Wow, pyramid marketing, good job crypto is unregulated :)

This is NOT A PYRAMID. Nor is it a pyramid scheme.
There certainly is a whole lot of horseshit coming from this one.
BTC has doubled
ETH has over doubled
LINK has gone up 10 times from where we bought it.
BAT doubled and I have replaced it with OMG_Network.

All the big fish are in place and waiting patiently for the crypto Royalties to be announced.

I wonder why GMT is so fucking negative. He might be joined by a few others. Hey, I do not care about them.
I removed $10,000 last month and did GOOD with it for others around me. I took their pressing problems away.
Like they say......."Ignorance is bliss."
Have a very blissful life GMT.
Post when you have a constructive comment. You are welcome.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Well, they aren't infinite or they'd be worthless. Although quantum computing threatens that anyway. I think, off the top of my head, there are 24 million full bitcoins. Mining doesn't make more, it unlocks the next one in the chain. That is then allocated to the miner, who stores and sells it. I think the natural level for btc until the end of corona is in sight, is 5k. But then India recently got the go ahead again to trade cryto. So 5k plus India. I see the current 6.6k level as still being too high.

Disclaimer:
I'm wrong more than I'm right.

This is GMT's post from 3/2020.
It is apparent that he don't know shit.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I often overestimate the intelligence out there.
What can I say,
Don't talk about rainbows to the blind, music to the deaf or caution to the greedy, it only makes them mad.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Here is another one.
Gold is good but so passe.
I will take my crypto holdings any day.
I haven't been active here in quite some time. I said my opinion and moved on. Why do you dig up OLD posts as a way of trying to consolidate YOUR position, and increase YOUR portfolio on the back of others. Leave me out of this shit, and I'll go away again :)

vanilla dutch

i find btc interesting. thee only use i see so far is buying things off the internet/darkweb. is there a way to turn btc into actual cash? that would be the only reason to buy low and cashout high. other than buying things with it when the person only accepts bitcoin.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I haven't been active here in quite some time. I said my opinion and moved on. Why do you dig up OLD posts as a way of trying to consolidate YOUR position, and increase YOUR portfolio on the back of others. Leave me out of this shit, and I'll go away again :)

WTF???

gladysvjubb

Veteran
All I can say is that everything is coming true.
People are telling me about seeing bitcoin in places.
I was just exposed to advertising for crypto.
Fasten your seatbelts. The explosion is about to occur.
Do not do anything but add to our positions.
Remember we are long term investors.

Bitcoin USD 11,820.73 +763.72 +6.9072%
Ethereum USD 370.36 +5.01 +1.3709%
Chainlink USD 10.54 +0.15 +1.4063%
OMG Network USD 3.2472 -0.2388 -6.8493%

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Yet more today:
As Bitcoin Price Rises, More Investors Are Buying In
Bitcoin HODLers are turning out in greater numbers, data from Glassnode shows.

Decrypt

21 hours ago

Bitcoin

Latest posts

Latest posts