What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
BTC, ETH,LINK,OMG.
Real TIGHT ASS TRADING here.
Look for the EXPLOSION on Thursday, possibly Wednesday night.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I do not deliberate on shit. Snap decisions are a inbred part of my life. I operated in life or death situations almost on a daily basis. Someone depended up on my decisions. Back in March I tried to contact as many friends as I could to turn them on to crypto-currency and what lay ahead. Some who REALLY know me jumped right in. No fucking questions asked.
We bought wholesale. This is the final call I will make telling you get your fucking account opened right fucking NOW. He who hesitates is FUCKED.
If yoiu want life-changing funds, you must do this NOW.
Go to coinbase.com
Use your debit card for instantaneous transfer of funds between your checking and coinbase. We here folks. The blockchain is being used for that for which it was designed. Right now, today, knowing what I know, you can put your life savings here. And that ain't no bullshit.
DO THIS NOW. The "Crypto Royalties" will knock you down. Do it BEFORE 8 pm Eastern TODAY. This is life altering.
BUY (with both fists).
1) Bitcoin (BTC)
2) Ethereum (ETH)
3) Chainlink (LINK)
4) OMG (OMG)
Buy equal amounts. i.e. $1,000,000 on each.
Ride the pony. We have a long very profitable road ahead of us.

M

member 505892

POLKADOT 1
& POLKADOT 2 Cryptos.
I can find NO INFORMATION on these items.

Polkadot changed where the decimal point was a few months ago.
I think that's what you mean by PD1 vs PD2?

So, 1 Polkadot turned into 100 Polkadot but the price of each Dot was reduced by 100x

Essentially there was no change, you would still have the same percentage of the total Polkadots and the same overall value.

I think it was a community vote, and they decided that, for functionality it would work better like that.
Something like that. :ying:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Alright folks. Without a doubt these two have passed the sniff test. Please add to your portfolio either with new funds or exchanging. Remember we want to keep an even balance of our crypto's. This is for our safety. LONG TERM.

Dash USD 74.97 +0.61 +0.8189%
Zcash USD 61.51 +0.86 +1.41%

I recommend you do it now!!!

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I wrote this in May. I took a shitload of harrassment from some Jackals. They have removed the posts. Too fucking bad. I wanted you all to see what you are dealing with and WHO!!!

I hope everyone is in position. There is still time to add to the 4 cryptos that I suggested. This should happen in the next 4 weeks or so.They will gain in price just about everyday. Any decline will be small and well contained. As the price explodes, you want to keep a lookout for when it goes "VERTICAL", i.e. HUGE upward thrusts for about 10-14 days. Around this time you will want to "schnitzel" a little to pay for your dreams.
Bitcoin USD 7,297.19 +122.74 +1.71%
Ethereum USD 169.48 +4.61 +2.80%
Chainlink USD 2.8404 +0.1124 +4.12%
Basic Attention Token USD 0.1664 +0.0057 +3.53%

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I have 2 waitresses here that I happen to like a great deal. They have NO SAVED MONEY.
I gave them both envelopes full of cash to open their own accounts.
They did and showed me on their cell phones.
Last night, (1) showed me her account after a few short weeks. So, I showed her how to convert some of her profit and some of the bitcoins that she has in her account in to our 2 new ones. DASH and ZEC. She is running smoothly and said she is going to not check it for 6 months. I told her she will shit her panties. She said "that is what I want!"

gladysvjubb

Veteran
The World Economic Forum has stated that certain cryptocurrencies will grow by 295,000% in 7 years. That was in March of 2020. If you want to "ride the pony" you must do EXACTLY as I say here.
Open an account with coinbase.com, they are the BEST there is in the crypto world. Look for the BENEFITS they offer. New coins and tokens want you to learn about them. They will pay you to take short courses on their product. This will change in a moment but you can earn up to $172 right now. Do not be foolish. Do it.
After you earn these, you can quickly CONVERT them to our favorite cryptos. Start making even more MONEY.
This is extremely important. Buy even amounts of the cryptos that I recommend. That is, if you invest $600, you will be buying $100 of each coin or token. This is called UNIFORM POSITION SIZING. This will protect you from those that only go up 1,000 or 2,000 percent. We are in this to gain 200,000 to 800,000 percent over the longer run. This AIN'T NO BULLSHIT. Do you want to be a millionaire? Then do as I tell you.
BUY: 1). Bitcoin (BTC)
2). Ethereum (ETH)
3). Chain link (LINK)
4). OMG (OMG)
5). Zcash (ZEC)
6). DASH (DASH)

There you are!
I do not "TRADE" as an active profession any more.
I am a LONG TERM investor. There is a difference.
When you have some extra funds you can add to these at least until we get to our goal. Also, when you make too much money, use a little to help others that are not as fortunate, but deserving as you. Keep it local. Look around you. You will see a place for it.

"Skill not Luck"

gladysvjubb

Veteran
OK Kids. We have arrived at the beginning of the BALLOON.
If you have been folowing me and investing the way I said, CONGRATULATIONS!!! ?? Break out the cheers, the brass band and the banners that I never got upon my arrival, safely, back in the USA. Watch for the 10-14 days of upward climb. Some of you Motherfuckers are going to be MILLIONAIRES!!!!!! . I FUCKING LOVE the WORLD!!!!!!
It is my sincere wish that all you newly minted, take care of yourself first. Then make others worries go the fuck away!!!
It is GOOD for your soul.
All I can say is : WOW!!!
Bitcoin USD 17,774.06 +811.40 +4.78%
Ethereum USD 479.61 +14.76 +3.1755%
Chainlink USD 12.82 +0.08 +0.6642%
Dash USD 81.78 -0.12 -0.1498%
Zcash USD 65.52 +0.91 +1.41%
OmiseGO USD 3.4326 -0.0384 -1.105%

gladysvjubb

Veteran

Look, XRP is a DOG.
Get a little bit in to each of these if you desire to make money. They are supported and being publicized. And that is what makes them go up.

Bitcoin USD 18,669.49 -2.19 -0.01%
Ethereum USD 514.39 +2.58 +0.5045%
Chainlink USD 14.31 +0.42 +3.0207%
Dash USD 86.98 -0.69 -0.7862%
Zcash USD 65.86 +2.19 +3.44%
OmiseGO USD 4.0960 +0.0123 +0.3007%