What's new

CryptoCurrency

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Look for the crypto catalyst on 12 Nov 2020.
Make damn sure you are loaded with our 4 cryptos before then. That is, if you want to make any real money.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I know this fvasquez guy melted away
He gave me a ration of shit when I started this thread.
One brave fellow actually apologized to me and I appreciate that.
Meanwhile, the folks that jumped in with me are sitting pretty.
YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN" YET!!!!!!!!!

M

member 505892

Once Bitcoin broke last years high was when my nether regions started to swell.

Polkadot is another promising looking altcoin.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
My original post here 03/21/2020.
If you have not been involved, I would highly suggest you pick up a little for your future wealth. I was at a meeting on the 18th with some very high placed folks. By the end of May the crypto market will be going insane!!!
I would definitely BUY Bitcoin, Ethereum, Chainlink, Basic Attention Token. You do not have to put a fortune in to it. I started out in 2010 with $57. It turned in to $35,000.
Now is the time.
Tell me how you are doing at the end of May.

Remember: Knowledge is Power.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Just a lot of partnerships and hype from crypto people.

I'm not recommending anyone to buy it, just looks like a good gamble to me.

Well you have no subsatantial data. It is JUNK.
Why are you so fucking dumb as to come here and throw out BULLSHIT. I have been in these 4 cryptos since March. I have a lot of fucking money that I have been collecting since they bottomed. So have my followers. If you were an intelligent person you would buy even amounts of these 4 cryptos while they "correct". That is a Wall Street term that I use very begrudgingly. All we are doing is following the MASSIVE amounts being put in place by the "BIG FISH." Buy these. You will not be sorry. Patience is a virtue. Being in the RIGHT issues that have mucho support is not GAMBLING. Remember that going forward.

Bitcoin USD 14,547.22 -967.44 -6.2356%
Ethereum USD 434.08 -28.25 -6.1094%
Chainlink USD 11.80 -1.58 -11.7823%
OmiseGO USD 2.9812 -0.3155 -9.57%

I do not "Gamble". I invest with conviction and KNOWLEDGE. There is a HUGE diffence between the two.

M

member 505892

Well you have no subsatantial data. It is JUNK.
Why are you so fucking dumb as to come here and throw out BULLSHIT. I have been in these 4 cryptos since March. I have a lot of fucking money that I have been collecting since they bottomed. So have my followers. If you were an intelligent person you would buy even amounts of these 4 cryptos while they "correct". That is a Wall Street term that I use very begrudgingly. All we are doing is following the MASSIVE amounts being put in place by the "BIG FISH." Buy these. You will not be sorry. Patience is a virtue. Being in the RIGHT issues that have mucho support is not GAMBLING. Remember that going forward.

Bitcoin USD 14,547.22 -967.44 -6.2356%
Ethereum USD 434.08 -28.25 -6.1094%
Chainlink USD 11.80 -1.58 -11.7823%
OmiseGO USD 2.9812 -0.3155 -9.57%

I do not "Gamble". I invest with conviction and KNOWLEDGE. There is a HUGE diffence between the two.

Have fun talking to yourself. :biglaugh:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Have fun talking to yourself. :biglaugh:

Absolutely. I watch what clowns post here and just shake my head and say "it's a shame."
You do not know shit.
I have thousands of followers between I.C. and fb. A lot back channel me with gratitude. Too bad you are stooooooopid.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
If you rather LARGE investors are looking to get in.................This is it!!!
BTC is going in to the 30,000's soon.
ETH is going to go BALLISTIC after they start paying "Royalties" very soon.
LINK is to follow suit.
OMG is spreading very rapidly.
This is a great opportunity.
We are virtually days away from an upward explosion in prices.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Have I been wrong???
Wait until you experience making tens of thousands of dollars in a day. It will give an old man a hard-on.

M

member 505892

I honestly don't know what your problem is.... your 4 favourite crypto's are fine, i already have them, and had them before you popped up and told people to follow you.

All i did was mention another one if you had any interest in having a look, i'm not fussed if you have a look or not.

Bye, bye. :wave:

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Look, here is the fact.
There are more and more cryptos popping up each day.
When I started this I know there were 150 cryptos.
How many now?
I am not adverse to change at all if I make a lot of money.
BAT was one of my favs until they changed their business model.
We switched to OMG.
Did you BUY BTC at $17 like I did in 2010?

M

member 505892

Look, here is the fact.
There are more and more cryptos popping up each day.
When I started this I know there were 150 cryptos.
How many now?
I am not adverse to change at all if I make a lot of money.
BAT was one of my favs until they changed their business model.
We switched to OMG.
Did you BUY BTC at $17 like I did in 2010?

Nope, the earliest i ever bought any was around 2014, but alas, i spent most of it.

Is this a competition? What are you trying to prove?

Have a good weekend.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Okay, for those of you just getting ready to pull the trigger, consider this: If you have over $5,000 you must check this out!!! www.BlockFi.com
More than outstanding!!! Earn 6%+ on your BTC, ETH.
You are foolish for not getting in here.

Latest posts

Latest posts