What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Creator" Of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Your way off now bro the Headband,Underdog was The chem that was never hit as you say crossed to MSS and another plant thats the original Headband the Cali Headband was one of these kushes your talkin about now The original Headband was killer wasn't no OG Kush pheno out of Cali.

last i Heard the cali headband is OGxSour diesel, def not the same as the east coast aka original one.

:plant grow: my bubba kush smelled like lemon pledge and tasted like hash. This stuff was more body than head which is what I want for my pain and nausea and my insomnia. A couple draws on a hooter and I can lay down and go to sleep very easily. If anyone thinks this is some other strain please let me know. Thanks and many more grows.

bubba i've tried smelled like coffee, hash, incensey with a hint of the non describable "kush" smell. like the og had in its background, not lemony or pine. Tastes are subjective though, I hardly notice the lemon in og after years of lemony hazes. The pinesol stands out like crazy. weird huh? sounds a lot like the bubba high though. check against some pics in this thread, but either way sounds like you have the perfect plant for you:jump::dance013:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Veteran
About sticky fingaz. Back then weed was illegal. You could go to prison for it. People weren't naming names. That could be why Mr. Fingaz never heard of him. I just wouldnt go on to talk smack on this dude since this became a thinly veiled dislike thread.

Truth is weed was highly illegal back then and ounces of funk were going for a lot of money. That we do know.

"was" "were"

i'm amazed how you talk about these things like they are not still going on.

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
You say I don't know, but do you? All you know is what people tell you.

Sure there is a region called Kush and most of us already know that. But have you ever been to a place where things grow wild? Noting is pure. Nothing is naturally good. If you seen where your Red Delicious apple come from you would not believe they are both apples. And landrace weed that are wild are as unstable as the original apples. The biggest job of most breeders is to isolate qualities and breed out the bad. Your Chihuahua dog come from the wolf believe it or not.

I happen to have visited such places (Chitral, Kashmir, Himachal) and I can garantee you that nature doesn't need the human influence to produce potent plants, all by herself. Ever sampled a good jungli charas ? Obviously not...

Oh, and the mountain range is called Hindu Kush, not Kush.

Irie !

BongRipkenJR.

bubba i've tried smelled like coffee, hash, incensey with a hint of the non describable "kush" smell. like the og had in its background, not lemony or pine. Tastes are subjective though, I hardly notice the lemon in og after years of lemony hazes. The pinesol stands out like crazy. weird huh? sounds a lot like the bubba high though. check against some pics in this thread, but either way sounds like you have the perfect plant for you:jump::dance013:
Yeah, I see no lemon in bubba kush. There is a knock off bubba that goes around and yes that smells a little lemony, but more like og kush. I am positive there is no OG kush in bubba as well. I was under the impression that it was a Master Kush cross.

"was" "were"

i'm amazed how you talk about these things like they are not still going on.

Here in California ounces of indoor dank sell for $200 and you can get pounds for around the $2500-$2800 mark. I mean that shit is sold over the internet with no hassle from the cops. www.*********.com People just slang on there all day! As soon as the risk started going down here the prices dropped drastically.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kush ;)

PTK-1.jpg

MadBuddhaAbuser

Veteran
Chemdog never intentionally created (bred) anything that I am aware of.
He did,however,grow some killer Dead Tour bag-seeds.

He said he was working on or had made some BubbleChem and Candy Chem or something like that. It was over on the farm a little while back.

OGBubba

You are almost correct. There is no Kush in the Kush. Back then we were not getting medicine from any part of the whole Kush region. The name was really pulled out of my buddies older brothers ass. They are from Indo...I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it but we thought it was cool. It sounded better than the cat piss and hash plant we had going at the time. The real genetics of the kush that all the rappers sing about is unknown and just a lucky find from Florida in 1990. It did not become OG until all the train jumpers starting calling their bullshit Kush...remember the mk ultra/master kush day... and when we spoke to people we had to tell them that it was the real kush...the OG...the original or original ganster (which I did not like much). The most rediculous things I have heard is that it means:...1)ocean grown ( yeah...I was growing it on a dingy off St Augustine Beach and then moved my boat off the pier in Venice), 2)over grown...thats just stupid. 3) original genetics...which is cool, I like that. I am going to start a thread that OG stands for Oscar Grouch and he not only invented the garbage can but the Kush as well. I bet some high internet fact sufferer will spread it around his school. Anyway, Back to the subject...You are very astute and righteous for seeking the truth my bredren. Jah Bless. OGBubba

OGBubba

your funny and quite the exaggerator along with getting most of the things I said wrong but I appreciate the laugh...oh and the Kurple Fantasy is a cross of the purps and my cut from 90 of the kush... and this is how you spell plague. A plague is like false rumors which you are spreading... like bubblegum is in Bubba Kush...or ocaen grown. The original bubba is northern lights. Sorry for your disillusionment and internet folkore. Thank you and Jah Bless.

OGBubba

yep...the bubba kush was an hermi accident in Silver Lake that pollinated my PI and my bubba. My friend found the seed and that was the birth. This is the official 15th anniversary of the Bubba Kush.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Tasty Bubba... many congratulations your way on the 15th year, odam that long? Did you take the original Abusive cut? Happiness and good health be yours, Agape ~

OGBubba

Let me rephrase that answer...I just took a rip and read what I wrote that does not answer your question...the bubba kush was a hermi accident from the kush that also pollinated my PI (result Purple Kush)...there we go...ha

OGBubba

Thank you my bredren and no...the seeds from the Bubba came from NO VIA NOCal...I popped a bunch and the Bubba was the most fragrant and tasty...and also short which was a benefit in Florida. Thanks for the love

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
the bubba kush was a hermi accident from the kush that also pollinated my PI (result Purple Kush)...there we go...ha

It did make sense, but this definitely answers it. Thank you. What you're saying is it's a phenomenon of the original OG Kush... just as Fire and Abusive?

S

Sir_Nugget

i always thought OG kush's only connection to the old hindu mountain kush was the "pakistani citral kush" that was a part of the lemon thai cross used to knock up the OG chem 91....

just my understanding...always open to corrections...

all the new OG kush strains are just s1s and various phenos from all the beans from that cross....which came around 1996 if im not mistaken...hence the name pre98.

I swear, when rubbing sam's thai haze, I smelt some pure lemony og like goodness.. SOme og's I have had have grown wild, like the thai almost, yet others, as short as deep chunks... I think when it comes to the OG,s we are dealing with a real hybrid, that has actually not been very well stabalized.. which is why we have our 200 og kush varities in cali

OGBubba

I never knew it would grow to this but I am just happy to have spread such goodness and jah love to people. I am proud of the mark I have left and appreciate all the love....even if it was an accident...I am not sure of where there cuts came from but I still have my cuts from 1990. Jah bless my bredren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts