What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Creator" Of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

cateros

You say I don't know, but do you? All you know is what people tell you.

Sure there is a region called Kush and most of us already know that. But have you ever been to a place where things grow wild? Noting is pure. Nothing is naturally good. If you seen where your Red Delicious apple come from you would not believe they are both apples. And landrace weed that are wild are as unstable as the original apples. The biggest job of most breeders is to isolate qualities and breed out the bad. Your Chihuahua dog come from the wolf believe it or not.
Actually I have noticed a lot of kush strains are listed as having genetics from afghani or of east indian decent personally the very first strain I can remember that had the kush flavour was Durban poison back in the mid 80's.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
your acct is 2006, my 2004 just got banned.......did the morning bell exist here before u found your balls? :tiphat:

what'd you get drunk and forget your password to your other account or did you get banned? I deleted my old account here when RC got raided and Overgrow went down in Dec '05.

BongRipkenJR.

Actually I have noticed a lot of kush strains are listed as having genetics from afghani or of east indian decent personally the very first strain I can remember that had the kush flavour was Durban poison back in the mid 80's.

My buddy and fellow ICmagger got some Durban Poison back in 2002 and it was the tastiest herb! The smell was amazing. Kind of reminds me of some really good kings kush. It however was not that potent. Just a nice daytime smoke.

C

CANNATOPIA

Its truly sad that we cant get a hold on who originally created these and other strains and give credit where credit is due.
On another note I send a Big thank you to the men or women/Unknown Creators of these wonderful genetics.
Peace, Love & Cannabis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts