What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Creator" Of Kush

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWkush

picture56q.png

Ok so like today I visited this joint for the first time. Very small collective with one very strange owner. He claims to not just be the the creator of OG kush. That the whole Kush phenomena was started solely by him. Which is complete bullshit.

This guy told me and everyone in the shop that after creating OG he drove all of his P1 stock, flowers, seeds, Bubba p1 and other creations from Florida to socal in 96. Within a week of living in socal he smoked B real out with kush for the fist time. Which was the conception of the soul assassins crew. Oh yea his nickname is bubba and thats how bubba got her name. Purple Kush, The White, Socal Master Kush, Iron Maiden, Herijuana OG, and Pure Kush are also "his creations". His shop is selling his most recent cross "kurple fantasy"(purps x OG ). Which is noting more than oaksterdam DJ Shorts Flow clone.

This guy is connected with Broadway wellness center. Unless you want to stop in and give them shit. I would advise avoiding both clubs like the black pelage. Fraud!

DWkush

Yes the collective is in denver. That image is an advertisement that can be found in every issue of the last few moths of Westword mag. He is most likely using this ad campaign for his clubs booth and entry at the High Times medical cup in Colorado.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this has got to be the best shit I have heard so far this year...thank you for posting.

Chem&M

I rarely see great stuff at disp's now days, aside from a few. Pure comes to mind. Anyway what an idiot. Just what we needed out here. Another person with enough $ to open a store, so that automatically means they know how to grow MEDICAL quality Cannabis. How is it that $ determines that?( Calming down.......)

BTW - I invented soil. The soil growing phenomena, that was me.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It was the 'Kush Master' !

Flipmode. Seriously Arjan was the original breeder of 'Master Kush' (his first variety), but the term "Kush" was coined in USA before that.

Hope this helps (not the first part)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
OK... school is is session. Sit down kiddies and zip it.

The origins of Kush are from landrace indica in Afghanistan, Northern Pakistan (Kashmir) and Northwestern India. The name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range. Exported in the mid-to-late 1970s and continue to be available to the present day.

The Hindu Kush is a 500-mile mountain range that stretches between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. The highest point in the Hindu Kush is Tirich Mir, also called "roof of the world" (7,708 m or 25,289 ft) in the Chitral region of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.

It is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram Range, and is a sub-range of the Himalayas. It is also calculated to be the geographic center of population of the world

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran

The origins of Kush are from landrace indica in Afghanistan, Northern Pakistan (Kashmir) and Northwestern India. The name coming from the Hindu Kush mountain range. Exported in the mid-to-late 1970s and continue to be available to the present day.

maps

Except... OG Kush...

designer

The Hindu Kush is a 500-mile mountain range that stretches between central Afghanistan and northern Pakistan. The highest point in the Hindu Kush is Tirich Mir, also called "roof of the world" (7,708 m or 25,289 ft) in the Chitral region of Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.

It is the westernmost extension of the Pamir Mountains, the Karakoram Range, and is a sub-range of the Himalayas. It is also calculated to be the geographic center of population of the world

Yeah yeah but nobody here is smoking that horse shit. They are all smoking selectively bred indicas that finish in 8 weeks. Nothing is pure or real in this world anymore.

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
those guys are funny. Every 30 secs "hey why dont you sign up and get an 8th free" and every day at 420 there is deals.. They had ok Wax but everything else was played out. They said they had the highest THC% in Colorado that full spectrum labs had ever seen. Funny thing is i hear that at ever place i go anymore that had anything tested at FSL.
Everyone has the highest, it had that used car lot feel.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Yeah yeah but nobody here is smoking that horse shit. They are all smoking selectively bred indicas

That's like saying nobody is smoking "that horse shit" Thai, Hawaiian, Mexican, Jamaican, Lebanese or AFGHAN... just selectively bred indicas "real kush"... ridiculous.

Regardless of your beliefs, some people still have respect for the marijuana genealogy pool. Instead of looking like a fool, you should have just zipped it.

You obviously don't have a clue where your bud really comes from, but the forum is all yours genius.

designer

That's like saying nobody is smoking "that horse shit" Thai, Hawaiian, Mexican, Jamaican, Lebanese or AFGHAN... just selectively bred indicas "real kush"... ridiculous.

Regardless of your beliefs, some people still have respect for the marijuana genealogy pool. Instead of looking like a fool, you should have just zipped it.

You obviously don't have a clue where your bud really comes from, but the forum is all yours genius.

You say I don't know, but do you? All you know is what people tell you.

Sure there is a region called Kush and most of us already know that. But have you ever been to a place where things grow wild? Noting is pure. Nothing is naturally good. If you seen where your Red Delicious apple come from you would not believe they are both apples. And landrace weed that are wild are as unstable as the original apples. The biggest job of most breeders is to isolate qualities and breed out the bad. Your Chihuahua dog come from the wolf believe it or not.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i always thought OG kush's only connection to the old hindu mountain kush was the "pakistani citral kush" that was a part of the lemon thai cross used to knock up the OG chem 91....

just my understanding...always open to corrections...

all the new OG kush strains are just s1s and various phenos from all the beans from that cross....which came around 1996 if im not mistaken...hence the name pre98.

designer

I have been watching this story go on since I have been on the boards. I seen some detailed stories from people about it's origin and all kinds of wild claims. The funny thing is outside Cali most people haven't had it. It is a California thing. I really think that everybody tries to call their bud kush there, for marketing purposes. Just like the purple shit. I mean it is a pretty, but it is not better than green weed.

Where I live I heard about the Alaska Thunderfuck. Never seen it, just heard about it. Many years later I read about people having an original clone of it blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts