What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

coastal

Midwest... hope you have better luck getting a traveler that I did. Being on the east coast my only option to get one was his one "distributor" and that guy didn't seem to be in a rush to sell me anything. I agree though those lipwraps are so dope.

Hamburglar.... sickness...

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
This thread is crazy as shit lol. I don't even understand how this shit works, it's like learning the ins and outs of blazing all over again. Idk if you are all in med states or what, but out here we just take knife hits of hash with maybe a plastic bottle or solo cup LOL. That's in the rare occasion we're not just smoking regular weed. :chin:

B

B. Self Reliant

New Kut Curve

New Kut Curve

picture.php

It's beautiful! Very functional too. . .I especially like the fact that I can rip it as hard as I want without taking a drink. The little flare on the mouthpiece is a nice touch too.

KonradZuse

View Image
It's beautiful! Very functional too. . .I especially like the fact that I can rip it as hard as I want without taking a drink. The little flare on the mouthpiece is a nice touch too.

Is your water level half way? On my #2 I need minimal water because of the design and because it's sooo tiny water just shoots up the mp. #1 is good up to a certain line, I suck as hard as I can (or abouts) and that's my water line when it doesn't splash.

B

B. Self Reliant

Is your water level half way? On my #2 I need minimal water because of the design and because it's sooo tiny water just shoots up the mp. #1 is good up to a certain line, I suck as hard as I can (or abouts) and that's my water line when it doesn't splash.

It looks that way due to the perspective of the photo, but it's more like 1/3 full. It doesn't really need much more than that because all the holes in the diffused downstem are right near the bottom. I use the same method you do. . . just below where I take a drink if I rip really hard.

Kushed_

This is my new piece. Pyrology 18mm Double Cricket Bubbler, it is sooo smooth! I am looking for a Ti nail & torch. I have been using a Hakko with full melt!

Attachments

• DSC_0315.jpg
    DSC_0315.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0319.jpg
    DSC_0319.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 14

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What we like best for concentrates, is water cooling with a diffuser, and overall size as small as practical, to reduce condensation surface losses inside the piece.

We prefer a well seasoned CP Titanium vaporizing surface, from a crisp flavor standpoint, but quartz works well, as well.

It just adds a hot glass flavor, while Titanium loses its added flavor after it develops adequate nitrogen and oxygen alpha case, which renders it highly inert.

Stay away from borosilicate nails, skillets, or wands, as they eventually fracture from the repeated thermal stresses of heating and cooling.

Also stay away from Titanium alloys, as Aluminum and Vanadium are the two most common alloying agents. We only use Commercially Pure (CP) Titanium for that purpose.

We can get anything from small hits to too, too much, using a Nail, Skillet, or Wand (in alphabetical order), and I recommend that you try all three to see what suits you best.

All three have avid followers, at least here in our secluded Pacific NW backwaters.

T

The_Core

If anyone is willing to PM me, i would really appreciate some of your time, if you could help me assemble a decent setup for my first setup so I can dab. Thanks!

BudToaster

Veteran
i recently made some QWEt and so i'm trying a new piece of glass in my Bud Toaster. Just a 12mm x 100mm borosilicate culture tube with a hole cut in the side using a glass grinder:

made the QWEt by spraying EverClear over a layer of herb on a 100 mesh ss screen (smallparts . com) over a glass bowl, then pressing to squeeze out the EC and warm bowl on stove top to evaporate the liquid. Then scrape the coating from the bottom of the bowl.

This tube is inserted into the Bud Toaster oven in place of the vial. and while the oven surely melts the "hash" but releases only a little vapor. also doesn't seem to be very effective. testing is ongoing.

señorsloth

Veteran
wow, there are some really cool pipes in this thread! i have been having trouble smoking my concentrates cause they are way more pure and melty than i used to get them, and occasionally i'll even make or buy some bho, and even topping a bowl feels like a huge waste cause you can't extinguish the bowl without it all sticking to your lighter...so i figured this thread would be a good one to get an idea about what to try next, i own a vapor globe, but it's out on loan right now, and it scares me anyway, same goes for my glow stick, i'm worried they are gonna explode in my face...and my qwiso melts right through every screen i try so i gave up on the scary glow wand anyway...

i really want one of hmk's pipes but i'll not be able to afford to get myself one till Christmas, so by page 20 of this thread i got to thinking...couldn't i just "African American rig" something with an old school bong bowl? well i dug around and found one, hit it with a tiny pencil torch, bent it in half, then took stainless steal wire from an extra cooking whisk i had, and a really small spoon...i did the whole thing with 2 needle-nose pliers, a tiny torch, a metal file, and a small hobby vice...it might look pretty ghetto and be stainless steel instead of titanium, but it does work and honestly i think it might be a little healthier than brother bear's tin foil method...it will definitely tide me over till i can afford the real deal...what do you guys think? not bad for 20 mins work? ok yeah it's bad, but i am just not coordinated to handle my vapor globe without knocking stuff over...

bradm23

I need help picking out a BHO setup. I have a few questions and I am hoping that people can maybe suggest a few items for me.

I am looking to spend 200-300 on the setup. I am looking for a smaller 12-18 inch water pipe. The part that I am most confused about is what type of slide attachment to get. I see that there are a few different styles. One being the titanium plate with hood and the other using a nail. Which method is preferred?

Any help pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. I am sure there is someone selling a nice decently priced and effective setup, I just am having trouble finding one.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

señorsloth

Veteran
New toy!! loving it so far!!
that thing is breathtaking! i am super picky when it comes to purchasing pipes for myself, but thats something id pick over any pipe ive seen in the past year! totally my style, absolutely beautiful...

was it custom or did it come from a website/store?

Latest posts

Latest posts