What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

mack 10

Veteran
love these newer dome less rigs. Hamma and kushed, how do they hit? pro's con's?
thanks ic 'ers
mack.

Kushed_

love these newer dome less rigs. Hamma and kushed, how do they hit? pro's con's?
thanks ic 'ers
mack.

The Vapenwiser domeless DI (direct Inject) nail is thinner where you heat it compared than most other nails. This means that it heats up faster (less butane & noise). It hits very easy and works perfectly. You definately need to be hitting your piece before you get your dabber on the nail. You will love it!

Mr_Grimbo

Been dabbing for a couple weeks with a glass nail and a dome. Finally yesterday I got me a dedicated vapor pen, with a stable oils attachment/configuration. I am so blown away by this thing. Four of us have been wacking on a half g of wax since yesterday and I just cleaned about half of that out of the mouthpiece where it had condensed and stuffed it back down in the tank.. Once you get the hang of it, you get as much out of it as dabbing and personally, I think I get more nice taste from the ecig cause the nail is a lot hotter (my opinion). The guy next to us in the store spent 300 bucks on a piece with a (very nice) nail and dome and I spent about 100... After using the pen, I doubt I will be bothering much with the was attachment to my bong (not a dedicated piece) much less spend 75 bucks on a nail. Either way, that's what I am smoking now.. Deliberately won't get into brands or what I bought. I think there are better options out there but all in all, the technology is out there, and it's up to it. If you are a dabber, go out and either get a kit like an Atmos, Gpen, Joye A Pen, Cloud, Micro, etc and go portable.. You will not be disappointed... Just my .02.

Yup, I used to dab in my kitchen, now I do it anywhere I want!

Mr. Grimbo

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i guess it might be adequate for some, i gave mine to an elder relative, useless for me really, too lightweight.

mack 10

Veteran
^^great quote! what about them trippy stix? they look pretty cool?
mack.

@ Hmk, am i getting near the top of your list yet? been a while hommie?
mack.

MrStonerMan

Very nice pieces guys! So much new dabbing equipment is coming out of the woodwork I love it. A few different peeps make domeless nails and the curves are starting to get crazy as well. On high priority glass they have a crazy curve that uses the nail as the heat source

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
^^great quote! what about them trippy stix? they look pretty cool?
mack.

@ Hmk, am i getting near the top of your list yet? been a while hommie?
mack.

Lol, no shit. Seems like forever right? I can't even remember when I put in for a full rig. I expect mine in '14.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Time somehow simultaneously moves faster and slower doing dabs constantly... Very weird phenomenon...

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some thing just take more time and are worth waiting for.

Our HMK pipe works pretty slick and you can imagine the prestige we receive from our amazed friends, of actually having one in our hand, instead of simply having one on back order!

Then of course comes the nagging fear that I will drop it and break it, like every other glass pipe I have ever owned...............

As Buddha noted, it is painful to not have something that you desire, and painful to have something that you don't desire, but the greatest pain is having exactly what you desire, because everything is fixed in time, and in time you will lose it.

Ostensibly, that means we should have a standing annual replacement order with HMK, so as to stay in queue.

For what it's worth Tickle, I have noted time doing funny thing while dabbing as well. I suspect it is something in the oil.

Trichgnomes

Some thing just take more time and are worth waiting for.

Our HMK pipe works pretty slick and you can imagine the prestige we receive from our amazed friends, of actually having one in our hand, instead of simply having one on back order!

Then of course comes the nagging fear that I will drop it and break it, like every other glass pipe I have ever owned...............

As Buddha noted, it is painful to not have something that you desire, and painful to have something that you don't desire, but the greatest pain is having exactly what you desire, because everything is fixed in time, and in time you will lose it.

Ostensibly, that means we should have a standing annual replacement order with HMK, so as to stay in queue.

For what it's worth Tickle, I have noted time doing funny thing while dabbing as well. I suspect it is something in the oil.

Pretty much summed it up GW--

IMO, there is nothing that hits even close to as well as a Kut unit, and once one comes to that realization, there is no such thing as having enough units. I currently have four but friends are begging me to sell one. Time to re-up...

Eternally on the list...:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts