What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

gbrandan

Got the Ryno adapter today :) on my Toro\MNP froth 2 froth giggidy goo uploadfromtaptalk1351119532285.jpg

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
that thing is breathtaking! i am super picky when it comes to purchasing pipes for myself, but thats something id pick over any pipe ive seen in the past year! totally my style, absolutely beautiful...

was it custom or did it come from a website/store?

i made it custom, but the original buyer disappeared..

señorsloth

Veteran
i made it custom, but the original buyer disappeared..

i figured it was yours hmk! cause of how gorgeous it is, mostly...i was curious because i have heard your waiting list is like a year long...i've seen websites that sell just your curves but i haven't seen any with the matching bubbler...i reaaaaally dig the mouthpiece on that one...maybe i'll have to get on your waiting list for a replica!

señorsloth

Veteran
lol crude doesn't even come close to describing it, i have a vapor globe but i hate it, it's like threading a glass needle at every hit, then the hash will run down the nail and glue together the frosted parts, meh, that homemade thing at least is less complicated than my vapor globe when you are high...but the aesthetics are obviously poop on a stick that's why im buying one of your ti curves in November...lol i don't suppose there are sites selling the whole bubbler setup are there?

Last edited:
i figured it was yours hmk! cause of how gorgeous it is, mostly...i was curious because i have heard your waiting list is like a year long...i've seen websites that sell just your curves but i haven't seen any with the matching bubbler...i reaaaaally dig the mouthpiece on that one...maybe i'll have to get on your waiting list for a replica!

well worth the wait! this functions better than any device i have tried so far for oil. Highly recommend this!

Thanks HMK!

coastal

Snagged this rig a couple weeks back. Functions wonderfully, 3 hole downstem and perfect size. Mini tubes are where it's at. :smoke:

2cilbokz.jpg

dlgkbvd.jpg

señorsloth

Veteran
i love how the dabber is attached with a string on your pipe fab...you should look into braided leather rope, looks so cool for artistic applications like that...

touringfunkband

Is that the fizzer? How are you liking it?

I've got both a Half Baked "Fizzer" and a Toro Macro XL. Although the Fizzer doesn't hit as smooth as the Toro, it still does a good job, especially after you get rid of the glass nail. The Fizzer's made with a nice thick glass and I'd bet would take a fall much better then the Macro.

MrStonerMan

I've got both a Half Baked "Fizzer" and a Toro Macro XL. Although the Fizzer doesn't hit as smooth as the Toro, it still does a good job, especially after you get rid of the glass nail. The Fizzer's made with a nice thick glass and I'd bet would take a fall much better then the Macro.

Thanks for the info! I just ordered a fizzer and a 14mm ti domeless to use as my carry around rig. Those toro macros are bad ass though!

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Not fancy, but functional. Grabbed this one for less than 100 tax included. I don't see a lot of oil around here, but should work ok for melty bubble chunks.

picture.php

Really bought on a bit of a whim, but have been thinking about one for awhile as it was the 1 "smoking tool" that I did not have in my arsenal yet. Got all covered now, papers, pipes, bongs, one hitters, bubbler, vapes, and now an oil swing rig.

prolly break er in tonite w/ a few of these bubble chunks... :rasta:

picture.php

Peace

RulaTone

Veteran
This is a inline bubbler with oil dome made by sasha hess. Love the alien tech b/w combo
need a decent curve for it

P1060257.jpg

P1060266.jpg

P1060277.jpg

P1060278.jpg

night.jpg