What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

jump117

Veteran
I recognize the soldering station with digital temperature control, and I have been using about the same.
There indexed temperature, preset and achieved.
For dabbing I heat the ceramic heater to 340-350C, which is about 650F, but not 1088.

RulaTone

Veteran
I recognize the soldering station with digital temperature control, and I have been using about the same.
There indexed temperature, preset and achieved.
For dabbing I heat the ceramic heater to 340-350C, which is about 650F, but not 1088.

Jump if i remember correct your ceramic heater vaporized oil by direct contact, while that induction ring will not touch the oil, wich is instead dripped in a hole made of Ti sorrounded by the ring. temperatures will be lower there i think.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Only problem is the temperature of the coil is whats presented not the heat of the nail. The top of nail is around 40% lower in temp than the coil supplying it heat.
Pretty darn cool tho, task is a g. Love his music and Ti products.

I believe he uses ti for the coil not sure though, heres a video of the CCC420 guys using it up check it out. Pretty sure he only made 50 of them and they sold out pretty fast, used to have them up on Aqualabtechnologies under Highly educated. More are being made I'm sure.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl9FEWBYCdU&feature=plcp
Ya you can easily dab at much lower temperatures and these readouts are kinda of confusing some people in the industry. Causing them to think that the Enails temps are the proper temps to dab at because it's so damn tasty, when in reality its much lower because the head of the nail isn't wrapped in the coil. You can use a IR laser themometer to check the temp of your nail and you will find the tastiest dabs are around 400F. In the manual it says the temp is 40% lower than the digital read out I believe, but to be honest I'd say the head of the nail is about 40%-50% cooler than the coil.

Heres the thread where the discussion on it took place
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236300

jump117

Veteran
Jump if i remember correct your ceramic heater vaporized oil by direct contact,
Yes, mine is direct contact, like this -
picture.php

----------------

Heres the thread where the discussion on it took place
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=236300

Thank you! :thank you:

Last edited:

RulaTone

Veteran
Just an induction heater around a nail for this purpose, here you can see it in action, see the heater is mounted on a Ti dome.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iReQdTd1Ekw

Is made by Higly Educated but it appeared oddly on sale and its not on their blog, so i guess its still to be finished for the market.

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
He made a limited amount of them and they sold out pretty fast thats why. I believe more will be out soon.
Anyone here try one? Nice setup jump!

MoeBudz^420

Veteran
Upgrade

Upgrade

Hey, my clear no-name bub works great but wanted some colours.
Here's my new(est) one...man, I didn't know what I was missing!

Best way to use oil IMO! well, here's pix...

"NICE" brand inline with RedBeard Glass swing with all tools present ...

picture.php

Closeup of swing's heady bell...

picture.php

And a small heady dabbin' dish I picked up...

picture.php

:rasta:

Edit: & my other glass...

picture.php

Peace

Last edited:
B

B. Self Reliant

Hops Peashooter

Hops Peashooter

picture.php

I've wanted one for a while now, and she just showed up today. It's much smaller than it looks. The tube diameter is significantly smaller than the mouthpieces on my other pieces!

picture.php

It's a simple little piece, but it should work great with oil. I just need a 14mm oil globe now and then I can break her in. . .

Last edited:

jump /injack

Veteran
boetian??

boetian??

The two most flavorful ways to vaporize oil that I have tried is either glass or Ti. To my aging and unrefined boetian tastes, both are damn tasty but different.

Deciding between them would be like deciding between two delightful women, both of whom titillate my senses.

Gray Wolf, that word boetian isn't a Greek farmer/soldier from antiquity is it? Got nothing in my dictionaries.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gray Wolf, that word boetian isn't a Greek farmer/soldier from antiquity is it? Got nothing in my dictionaries.

Sorry, I mispelled it.

Boeotia is the original aboriginal region of Greece, and was looked down on by ancient Athens. They used the word Boeotian, as an epithet to describe someone of little education or couth.

S

sweetestsin420

i dont wanna sound like a noob,but how the hell do you use these things,I see words like dome,glass nail,how do you use a dome lets say,to smoke oil??I really am lost on the concept,but I wanna learn cus these contraptions seem so cool lol

and do you need these thigns to smoke bubblehash,or can i just put a piece of hash on some bud,then smoke in a pipe or bong?are these only for bho?

mack 10

Veteran
^^ high ya bro, well basically its like a bong, but instead of the bowl, we use (either) a glass or a titainium nail which sits in your bong ,where your bowl would be. You heat the top of the nail with a tourch till slightly glowing, ie v.hot.Then scoop up a dab of oil/bho, at the same time put the Vapour dome on top of the bong(above the nail) then simply touch the nail with your dab, while inhaling,the hot nail will vapourise the bho on contact. can work with full melt bubble as well. lower grades, not so much.if you smoke weed through your rig it will taste like an ashtray,keep one(bong/pipe) for oil and another for herbs. cough cough ooh wee! that's it! check y. tube if ya unsure.
mack.

Last edited:

Kushed_

My Wife's New Piece

My Wife's New Piece

Dave Goldstein with Vapenwiser domeless

Attachments

• DSC_0443.jpg
    DSC_0443.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Latest posts