What's new

Concentrate Toys! (what do you smoke out of?)

T

TribalSeeds

What are the domes with the holes called that dont need a screen? I'm mainly interested in using it for Bubblehash. Are there better ways to vape bubble?

Have an HMK rig which I love and use daily, simply can not be beat for oil dabs.

Would like to post a pic but it may give my secret identity away to some of my buddies who surf this place.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
What are the domes with the holes called that dont need a screen? I'm mainly interested in using it for Bubblehash. Are there better ways to vape bubble?

the domes are known as just that

it is always nice to have a blower or 2 close at hand, heh

Plutarque

Concentrate Toys ? 99.5% of my smokes are joints. Don't have much experience with toys, I have 1 pipe ...
picture.php

:respect:

Plutarque,

looks like an american indian tobacco piece, very beautiful design

I thought it was an opium piece at first glance

smoke.jpg

Akha_man_with_opium_pipe.jpg

craziest pieces I've ever ever ever seen below..

opium.jpg

kinger

Veteran
my buddys new hitman

Attachments

• 2012-07-01 13.34.13.jpg
    2012-07-01 13.34.13.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 2012-07-01 13.33.48.jpg
    2012-07-01 13.33.48.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 10

TestMeds

cheap and easy!

cheap and easy!

This is what I'm using to smoke oil and stuff right now. got it at a local head shop. It totally get's the job done. but, isn't nearly as awesome as some of the stuff you guys have...

Attachments

• IMG_0348.jpg
    IMG_0348.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 13

KonradZuse

Absolutely incredible!! :D Not just one but three different pieces? That is just awesome, each day must be like hmmm this one? no thisss one!! Where is it you get something like that? I have not seen anything like that on the lab.

I never replied to you, sorry was just browsing through this thread...

They are 2 hmk rigs and a Jester rig... HMK FTW! I think my favorite of all my rigs is my first HMK rig... I just wish it had more work on it :).

By the way... GGIRL VIID WOOT!

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
I really want a vela g traveler, those lipraps look so clean, I love it.

But for now doin dabs out of my di greengoddess vaporbubbler from ALT, love this thing, for 100 bucks you can't go wrong. This is my daily driver/traveler, its cheap that if it breaks im not to pissed, but still functions better than rigs 4x its price, has a 3 whole perc and you never get any splashback no matter how hard you hit. Total flavor savor.

Latest posts

Latest posts