What's new

Colorado

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
why Limon? It pretty much should be a part of Kansas, no trees really, no mtn views, pretty much a truck stop. Colorado is beautiful but Kansas can have Limon.

oldbob

The houses are a little cheaper there, can get a nice house pretty reasonably. I'm pretty much a recluse anyway. Haven't been in a supermarket in 25 years. I know it pretty desolate out there, very desolate, oldbob

oldbob

OK; I'll give up on Limon, How is Fort Collins as a place for a pot head with a low profile to live. Good & bad sides please. Plenty of restaurants? I eat food from restaurants a lot, I don't mean fast food.
Medicine dispensaries. are there many, good quality. With the way things seem to be going in Colorado, maybe moving there is not a option, Any thoughts?--oldbob

Marshmello

Well heck, you're all over the map, but spot on with the "Forget Limon":joint:
Fort Collins is a College Town about 45 min's north of Denver.
Decent sized with a whole lot of restaurants.
Loveland, Longmont, Boulder and numerous other Towns
are just a short distance away, each pretty unique.
Colorado as a whole is unequaled.

Of course,
I'm biased,
I'm a Native.
:yoinks::laughing:

K

KermitTheHermit

OK; I'll give up on Limon, How is Fort Collins as a place for a pot head with a low profile to live. Good & bad sides please. Plenty of restaurants? I eat food from restaurants a lot, I don't mean fast food.
Medicine dispensaries. are there many, good quality. With the way things seem to be going in Colorado, maybe moving there is not a option, Any thoughts?--oldbob

Fort Collins is a cool enough place if you want to live in a college town. Restaurants are so-so if you ask me. I guess there are enough dispensaries all over the Front Range. Also, bear in mind, if you're legal to deal with a dispensary, you're legal to grow your own.

Or you could say fuck the recommendation and grow your own anyway. Non-legal grows in Colorado are a felony, but the chances of getting busted for a personal grow are slim to none if you're not a dumbass. Take a look at all the small-scale stealthy grows here. Don't sell, don't smell and don't tell, that's how it's done.

I grew for years before getting my doctor's rec. As soon as my current crop comes in, I'm done dealing with dispensaries, and I won't bother going back onto the registry when I'm due to renew next year. Fuck 'em, I'm sorry now I ever put my name on the MMJ thing!

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
There are plenty of nice isolated areas around Ft.Collins area, I suggest trying to find a house up a near Horsetooth reservoir if you want to live out that way, Colorado is huge, plenty of places you can live away from Babylon if that's your thing( not a bad idea).. funk

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
About the restaurants... Fort Collins is rated #2 (Behind San Francisco) of having more restaurants per capita than anywhere else in America. FWIW

MrDank

Veteran
If Carl's Jr. and Applebees are up your alley, then yes Ft Collins is the restaurant mecca of Colorado. If you want GOOD food, check with Denver/Boulder

if you want good bud, grow your own

if you don't want a felony, get your permit

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
I respectfully disagree. That would be like me going to Denver eating at casa bonita and sayin that dnevers Mexican food sucks. Sometimes ya gotta dig to find something that's worth it. I think this concept also applys to cannabis no?

slappyjack

I respectfully disagree. That would be like me going to Denver eating at casa bonita and sayin that dnevers Mexican food sucks. Sometimes ya gotta dig to find something that's worth it. I think this concept also applys to cannabis no?

Hehe, Casa Bonita was my absolute favorite place when I was 10. I wouldn't be caught dead there now. :)

People still go to Casa bonita for something other than the sopapias?

orpanic

never ate there, but have had some nasty cheap ass Mexican food from a buffet place called Poncho's, you can raise the flag for more food..they are in TX/OK and other southern states,,worst food experience EVER. I seriously could NOT eat the crap they served up. yuck!

Wooden Eye

Hey Kel Moving to Co. Sound Too good. One lifetime.
Why Not get on with the good life.
Sleeping in Cars is no way to live and you gotta Eat.
Such a beautiful Place.

420stoner

I LIVE NEAR GLEENDWOOD SPRINGS & THERS SOME GOOD BUD.
I WAS IN DENVER LAST WEEK WITH MY GIRLS FAMILY, LUCKY ME HER SISTER ,CUZIN & UNCLE SMOKES SO I WAS HIGH EVERY DAY. I DONT KNOW WHY BUT HER UNCLE LIKED SHWAGG FOR SOME REASON WICH SUCKED CUZ I LIVED WITH THEM FOR A WHILE BUT WHEN I WENT LAST WEEK HE TOLD ME THAT HE NOW BUYS ONLY GOOD BUD THANK GOD!!! :)
ANYWAYS THERS SOME GOOD BUD HERE I'VE TRIED OG KUSH,SOUR DIESEL,LIME DIESEL,WHITE WIDOW,SOUR DIESEL & SOME OTHER GOOD SHIT !!!