What's new

Colorado

Medmc303

usual co smoke is less then desirable? Thats a joke! You must have gotten a bad connect. and the guy that says when he thinks of boulder its outdoor trainwreck then you should come to my place ill show you headies buddy. i dont get why everyone disses co in general but people seem to hate boulder. know the right people and you'll love boulder

fort collins=medical grade herb...boulder= commercial outdoor. yes there is amazing herb in boulder but, thats NOT what you generally see there.. Never seen shit weed in foco.. Boulder has more of a "yuppy" college douch bag vibe anyways..LOL..Dumbass's there are all about what the name of their weed is..Even if its clearly outdoor garbage..

MrDank

Veteran
Arguing what town has the best bud is about as stupid as arguing politics or religion

If the best grower I knew lived in Commerce City, then I would say that Commerce City has the best weed in Colorado, and if the best grower YOU knew lived in Thornton, then YOU would say that the best weed in colorado came from Thornton

I personally vote for Limon having the best herb in the state

....also not to mention that the best herb could be grown in Pueblo, and somebody drives it north and first drops off some in CO springs, then they drop off some in Aurora, then to Longmont, and lastly to Firestone. Then wouldn't Pueblo, Co Springs, Aurora, Longmont, AND Firestone have the best weed in colorado?

Id say it has little to do with where you are in the state and a lot more to do with who you know. I have lived in the fort all my life and the chronic here is to die for. some of the best in the world. I have friends that live in boulder that will tell you the same thing. I know people in the Fort smoking cali outdoor/mexibrick, simply because they are poorly connected, not because of where they live.

But if you are in need of mass produced chemmy fake purple trash weed... Boulder is definitely the place to go. Lets just say that up in the Fort we try to keep our money local and asian crime syndicate free. The Trustafarian's in Boulder can keep slanging the hydro trash to pay for their Organic groceries, hemp clothes and ecstasy habit's.

Ill stick to my homegrownkind bud, local gang free growers, and knowing that i actually do make a difference in the world by spending my cash locally.

Because at the end of the day all the hemp hoodies, headie stone's, and fair trade coffee the Trustafarians in Boulder buy don't mean a god damn thing.

Anyone seen the south park episode about the cloud of "smug" that comes from the hybrid driving west coast? Well it landed in Boulder and until all the trees in this world have received their hugs... It will probably stay.

:2cents:

orpanic

Limon? nice....isn't that considered Kansas? haha not a bad place to throw up some GH's though.

The best weed is the kind you grew yourself!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets just say that up in the Fort we try to keep our money local and asian crime syndicate free.

Ill stick to my homegrownkind bud, local gang free growers, and knowing that i actually do make a difference in the world by spending my cash locally.
:2cents:

Props, I'm with ya brother :joint:

SDOG

wow... I expected a great thread just having moved to colorado myself. I am loving it looking for jobs meeting new people etc... This thread turned into one of the more lame arguments I have seen on icmag.

orpanic

wow... I expected a great thread just having moved to colorado myself. I am loving it looking for jobs meeting new people etc... This thread turned into one of the more lame arguments I have seen on icmag.

only takes 1 to fuck it up...life lesson.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
OK,, as I am centrally located and of impeccable nature, I will volunteer my services as impartial judge.

Bring on the budz.

Anyone that fails to deliver a sample by Friday will forfiet any claims to the title best budz in Colorado until the next test session.

Jbonham

yanno all this talk and where are the budz?? Got some schawg near in Denver park. went to boulder did not find a thing . but sure as heck made a dudes day when I handed him 8-16 hours of fun w gus :+}~

I am sure the chit is here in CO but *still in search* .LOL

urbangardenCO

I live in the front range area around greeley and i personally havent had any bad encounters with LEO but have had several poor ones with dispensaries in the area:mad:.weld county has few dispensaries but there are several in larimer county.seems the really good weed gets bought up relatively quickly or its reserved for the primary caregivers patients.im legal so therefore i am.

SDOG

All i have been able to find since i got to Aspen is chemmy headies. Where is the real dank at?

Latest posts

Latest posts