What's new

Colorado

yavana

Hey Guys,

Considering a move out to Colorado, probably headed over sometime over the Christmas season to get a feel for it.

How is the legal environment? I know there's medical and decrim in Denver, but what about other cities (Boulder I know is cool, but I'll probably be on the Front Range/in the mtns).

Any takes on it from locals?

Kelly. said:
Colorado Springs seems to be chill about everything, as long as you arent flaunting it (smoking in plain public view, etc)

as summitoker said, any ski town will have some chronic, and as with most smokers, they are happy to share.[/Q

Um best you dont listen to Kelly. Colorado Springs is something like 9th Most CONSERVATIVE city in the US. IE.. Most of the weed there is mediocre at BEST, you are looking at $50 an 1/8 for shit I would equate to crappy beasters.$60-$70 an 1/8 for some med grade shit. People there suck(mostly pseudo christian rights),weed there sucks. If the springs weed scene has anything going for it ,its there med dispensary.Best in the state say alot folks. I would shoot for Denver, or any of its suburbs. Fort Collins kicks ass too! As for Colorado overall most people blaze or dont give a SHIT! There medical program is bullshit though. No more than 6 plants total,no more than 3 flowering plants, and no more than 2oz dried.. Personaly I would rather fly under the radar..That is if you are flowering more than 3 plants at a time. :rasta:

P

Paco

Colorado native here. i dont live there any more, but I have been visiting more regularly. Stay away from Csprings manitou springs is cool and baeutiful but be careful. Stinkfinger is right. Fort collins has always had better weed than boulder, but one caveat to that is the larimer county Sheriff is a total dick, very agressive towards cannabis users, growers and medical patients. Depending on your age and financial situation Denver has it all, not to mention great weed. The music scene is getting much more diverse and is bringing in alot of good acts regularly. There are alot of young people and a so so nightlife,(clubs etc). The cities depend on what you want and where your job is. the westernslope is great if you can live like a pauper or are able to find a good job, Durango and telluride are great Salida is awesome for rafting. Carbondale is cool and lots of "free flowing' weed.
Everyone smoke in Colorado. if you meet a native they will probally have weed on them to share. we are a friendly group out here and we love our weed. enjoy your stay.
paco

Wooden Eye

Hi Kelly

Hi Kelly

Looks really Nice around there. You should be proud to live in such a pristine area in a beautiful part of the world.

P

Paco

i was in the springs last week. we were joking about all taking a shit on the front steps of Focus on the family. I hear you kelly time has changed all of CO for the better , but in all of my years in CO the Springs has always been the last place to wanted to be caught with weed. on the other hand the club down there does have a good varitety of medicine that is high quality. it always amazed me that the first club was in Csprings, before Denver.
Paco

One of my best friends has lived there for over 8 years and the best shit he sees is from me. I just moved to Denver last year from Georgia and the best herb I have seen or smoked is coming out of my basement. There is a rediculous amount of homegrown floating around ALL of Colorado, the thing I have noticed is that most is LOW quality, chemically grown,not flushed, or even dried properly. As for trips to the springs, I go down there at least once a month. In fact my buddy who lives there just got engaged yesterday, and tomorrow is the guys 27th BD so looks like i will be making a trip down there tomm night. ANyone down for a meet an cheif??

The best herb in colorado is in the mountains, period.

Colorado has a lot of tourists, so there is tourist weed. That would be the crap stinkfinger is talking about. Same thing in boulder and fort collins...tons of clueless college kids, any mediocre buds with a name will sell themselves.

Get to know some locals. the headies that come out of co are far better than anything i have tried out of california, all i smoke at this point is cali med club weed and its nothing like co headies.

Mountain resort towns will be much easier to find headies, they will usually find you.

pikes peak 69

Colorado Springs is a good place for med patients. LEO will leave you alone unless your slinging to kids or out in public consumption.
There was a club in Denver for about 2 years before the club in C/S opened.
I've visited Canada and all points between here and there, Co meds are as good as anyone elses.
JMO

pp69

C6H6

fort collins,
filled with college kids and weed not to mention its got that small town feel with the comforts of a big city.

P

Paco

a note to all:
Larimer county (Fort collins) sheriff is going after growers like crazy right now. so becareful. there were a couple of really big busts up here back to back.
that sucks because FC has the best growers and has for years.

Lord Doobie

yeah..boulder has schwag to keep the college kids happy
matter of fact, a grow house was just busted here because the electric company noticed them using 4 times the amount of electricity as normal

snoogans

springs

springs

pikes peak 69 said:
Colorado Springs is a good place for med patients.

I agree. With 3 dispensaries caring for medical patients you are bound to find a club you like. 1 is the oldest in the state, the 2 others are the newest in the state. 1 of the new ones is a Coop. Things are changing here in the Springs.

tintala

THe speculation that BOULDER has schwag

THe speculation that BOULDER has schwag

This is completely incorrect. lol. Boulder has some of the BEST! I cannot beleive anyone would say different!!!!The meds here are the best and cannot be found anywhere else.

tokinsmokin

Yeah all these generalizations are ridiculous. It all depends on who you know. I've lived in CO for almost all my life and I'll get great weed in Fort Collins, Denver, Boulder or up in the ski towns. It just depends on who you know, and how far the weed has to go to get to you. As for where to live in CO, Denver is a great city, Boulder is a great city, Fort Collins is a great city. The Ski towns are great, although not a big fan of Aspen but its still fun to visit. Honestly come visit here, they each have their own appealing aspects.