What's new

Colorado

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I was in colorado skiing a few weeks ago. A long road trip for me. We went to El Dora. We passed through Nederland and found out cannabis is completely legal there for recreational use. A very tidy town up in the mountains. We stayed in Boulder and really liked the area, my gf really wants to move there when she graduates school. Maybe somewhere right outside of Boulder.

Grendelkhan

Hey guys don't forget that there is a Hydro show going on this up coming weekend in Denver. Hope that some ICMAG people will make it out. The hydro show are always good for picking up free product at the very least! Nothing like getting free H&G roots excell! Its going to be my first time going to Denver, so any advice on some good places to eat, drink, etc?

wco68

god i miss colo!!!! growing up in the roaring fork valley we always had good smoke. i rember my buddy getting off the school bus and all u could smell was weed. (smoke borrowed from him dad that grow back in earlly 80s)but colo is the most beautiful place in the world to me.im hoping to take my kids there so i can show them where i want my ashes when that day comes. always had good memories at cellars lake and the frying pan lakes.kinda envy you guys and gals that live there still.

Hey guys don't forget that there is a Hydro show going on this up coming weekend in Denver. Hope that some ICMAG people will make it out. The hydro show are always good for picking up free product at the very least! Nothing like getting free H&G roots excell! Its going to be my first time going to Denver, so any advice on some good places to eat, drink, etc?

I may have to look into going to the hydro show u mention. Places to eat? Stuebens. That place is to legit to quit :wave: Want to try some good beer? The Yak and Yeti is my fave. Its a little india cusine restaruant but has the dankest beer. Their Himilayan IPA won gold medal last year at the GABF!

I was in colorado skiing a few weeks ago. A long road trip for me. We went to El Dora. We passed through Nederland and found out cannabis is completely legal there for recreational use. A very tidy town up in the mountains. We stayed in Boulder and really liked the area, my gf really wants to move there when she graduates school. Maybe somewhere right outside of Boulder.

I went to check out El Dora for the first time on Tuesday. I love how low key it is there but I doubt I will go back for skiing since I have the Epic pass. Nederland and Boulder are both cool as hell..... expensive too. There are always a bunch of fires in that area also which makes insurance real expensive

Grendelkhan

Well I have to say that Denver is a dammed fine city. We where staying right next to 16 st which is an open air mall, very cool with an almost SF street vibe to it. Friday was crazy busy as it was opening day for the Rockies. Man do they take their baseball seriously in Denver or what. Friday night downtown was madness with people everywhere and everyone was having a great time. Saturday it was hot for Denver at 82 which I was told broke the record for that day and then Sunday it snowed, lol.
The convention was a blast, met a lot of great people that where very happy to see us. Saturday night we had our industry Party at the Cervanta, which was like a mini Warfield 2 different stages with different bands going up the whole night. Awesome. The food was dammed good too. Had a burger at a place called Big Game that was freaking amazing, drank mirco brews at Denver oldest brewery, breakfast at Sam's.
I have to say that Denver was a great time and a great city. I'll try to make it back for sure.

P

Paco

Sam's is good, but for burgers you ought to try grandpa's, Hburger, or park burger next time. or if you want somthing a little nicer try euclid hall or Bones.
glad you liked it here.

C

Capital G

I'm gonna visit(aurora/denver) my boy who's a jazz musician in June and I'm a little apprehensive cuz he doesn't grow and he only goes to the clinic for his meds. He's so, focused on his music that he has no interest in growing and his strain/quality knowledge is good @ best. I'm so, pissed @ him for not knowing more than he does. He just wants to get high and compose music, sorry for the rant.

Anyway, what's the #'s on lbs in that area. Just trying to find the going rates @ the moment. Talking high grade AAA and mid sinsimella. Also, this liquid hash I'm hearing about sounds killer. Anyone has experience with any in the area?

R

RedRain

i was there for the medical cannabis cup / indoor grow expo a few weeks back and I can say it was pretty chill.

i scored some subcool- jillybean for $200 a zip. i was smoking on the street, and outside john elways steakhouse (mmmmmm best steak in town) and no one hassled me....

i also got some pretty good critical kush for $60 a quarter from some dudes selling fake sunglasses

waldorf hotel has balconys and was chill....smoking there as well

I'm gonna visit(aurora/denver) my boy who's a jazz musician in June and I'm a little apprehensive cuz he doesn't grow and he only goes to the clinic for his meds. He's so, focused on his music that he has no interest in growing and his strain/quality knowledge is good @ best. I'm so, pissed @ him for not knowing more than he does. He just wants to get high and compose music, sorry for the rant.

Anyway, what's the #'s on lbs in that area. Just trying to find the going rates @ the moment. Talking high grade AAA and mid sinsimella. Also, this liquid hash I'm hearing about sounds killer. Anyone has experience with any in the area?

I have heard of #'s going for no more than 3. If you are looking for some good oil, full spectrum labs co2 oil is the best ive ever seen! http://fullspectrumlabs.com/

They provide certain contracted dispensaries with oil. They do not sell it to public themselves though. Have fun!

never ate there, but have had some nasty cheap ass Mexican food from a buffet place called Poncho's, you can raise the flag for more food..they are in TX/OK and other southern states,,worst food experience EVER. I seriously could NOT eat the crap they served up. yuck!

Dude I know this is an old quote but Pancho's is my favorite place to eat and everyone I have ever known loves it. When I started smoking as an adult it got even better, they have to carry me out of that place.

C

Capital G

I have heard of #'s going for no more than 3. If you are looking for some good oil, full spectrum labs co2 oil is the best ive ever seen! http://fullspectrumlabs.com/

They provide certain contracted dispensaries with oil. They do not sell it to public themselves though. Have fun!

Wow! You just blew my mind with the fullspectrum endorsement. I'm familiar with them but, co2 oil is something I've never heard of and fullspectrum producing oil in theory should be an outstanding product.

I'm gonna search their site but, do you have any strain specific info about this oil? Do you have a favorite strain of oil that you've had experience with? What's the going rates @ the dispensaries last you've heard?

I hate that my boy is so, naïve.

Wow! You just blew my mind with the fullspectrum endorsement. I'm familiar with them but, co2 oil is something I've never heard of and fullspectrum producing oil in theory should be an outstanding product.

I'm gonna search their site but, do you have any strain specific info about this oil? Do you have a favorite strain of oil that you've had experience with? What's the going rates @ the dispensaries last you've heard?

I hate that my boy is so, naïve.

picture.php

They dont tell you what strain the oil is from..... They only give you percentages of each cannabinoid :laughing:

Oil goes for $40-60 a gram?

Space Case

Veteran
I've blazed some of that CO2 oil with the guys from FSL, and it was some clean stuff, never have I coughed so little from a hit of oil, although I did find that it lacked flavor and odor. I'm told this is because, even though the extraction process is pressurized (supercritical extraction), CO2 is not oil soluble, where butane is, and therefore only butane will carry over all those wonderful terpene and flavonoid complex oils.

C

Capital G

picture.php

They dont tell you what strain the oil is from..... They only give you percentages of each cannabinoid :laughing:

Oil goes for $40-60 a gram?

shitted!:jawdrop: how much oil can you legally purchase @ a time in colorado? i wonder how much a liters go for or maybe oz's.....i wanna try curing some of my strains with this oil as i'm hearing alot of people are doing now. do you have any experience with this curing technique?

Latest posts

Latest posts