What's new

Colorado

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
There is no traid jobs in Co Springs, even flipping burgs are filled up. Now all the cov stores are cutting hrs. Been here just over a month and have filled out 15 apps and not even one call. So if you don't have a job to go to here your chances finding one is slim at best.

I got laid off in April - and had 2 interview since that time -- Any job is scarce - good ones,,, are on the horizon - 12 to 18 months

M

MacGyver420

This is completely incorrect. lol. Boulder has some of the BEST! I cannot beleive anyone would say different!!!!The meds here are the best and cannot be found anywhere else.

boulder has the best bud in the state hands down and its been that way for years why anyone would say "boulder shwag" i think they are a csu fan and they are just hating on how legit and sticky the nugs are cu land

but movin on... haha

denver has good bud, co springs has good bud, fort co has it, so does summit county hell even steamboat
so no matter where you land in CO you probobly wont have to look to hard to find some danks

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Fort Collins is where the real headies are. Fort Collins SAGE, C1, Mama sans. Every one knows unless it's the homegrown thats held tight, Fort Collins is where the heat is at. Everybody that I know has gone to boulder to get work but everything for their head is from the fort.

P

PermaBuzz

I find it hard to believe fort collins beats boulder. Fort Collins always seemed more of a beer drinking town. But I will attest that there is alot of beasters in boulder. some real headies too but its not super common like one would expect. Its all who you know, doesnt matter where ya live. Most CO headies is indoor anyway just like most headies in most places.

philcollins

Nederland has the killer buds for sure...seems like most of the town is into herbs. I cant remember ever being not able to score the dank in that town...It was more like....which strain do i wanna smoke. I cant imagine things have changed that much. Probably even more available these days. Something about the altitude..makes the pot more potent than flatland buds, it seems..

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
ward , and rollinsville is the where lots of the good herb that makes it's way to the boulder area is from. but there's good herb all over the state if you know where to look.

Medmc303

stay away from boulder and or the springs or denver for that matter..frontrange or mtn towns are best.

Idk about that. I live in boulder and I love it. I wouldnt mind living in steamboat though. I guess it depends on what your into doing. Either way CO is a GREAT place to live. I'm a native you just can't beat CO

Medmc303

It can be, sure. But 2 ounces? Especially when you consider that a pig will probably weigh it wet and or with soil included. That's basically a useless number. But as a member here informed me, the bill is written very vaguely and as such he believes there is a good chance that any competitent jury would acquit a medical grower as per their inability to prove any amount is above and being the amount deemed medically necessary(that's not verbatim, but the jest of it). Now whether or not that would stand up in court with any degree of consistency is something that I highly, highly doubt.

I hope I'm wrong though. Thankfully for you all, I often am.

:joint:

EDIT: I realize now I just repeated myself. lol. Sorry Kelly. All nighter and that, forgive me.

the law states its 2 ounces of dry useable marijuana. You can fight in court that 2 ounces a month isnt enough for you if it really isnt. who are they to say that your using too much? if you need that much you need it. I have pain in my testicle it kills me im constantly medicated. imagine how much money i would be spending if I didnt grow. plus on top of that you can get a doctors rec for more plants if you need them. there are ways to get more meds if you need them.

ned has some good bud for sure. it makes its way into boulder. I think its all about who you know personally. I never have gotten anything in the fort that compares to boulder and if it did the people told me it came from boulder. boulder is where its at for sure. steamboat has some headies too.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
im pretty sure this is what is what its all about.

its not like indoor growing is new, people have been growing indoors for a LONG time, now they can just grow quazi legally, in turn, info can be shared and grows get better.
win win for everyone imo

Must be that killer boulderberry or whatever they are calling it. When I think of Boulder weed I think of one thing, outdoor trainwreck. yuck. I'll stay up north where the headies are.:dueling:

408 farmer

there is a town called rico it is about 25 miles away from telluride, i lived there for about a year.. i would say that at least half the people in the town smoked.. alot of old hippys.. oo i forgot to mention , there are no police in town.. awsome place to live/party/grow.. but i agree with what everyone else is saying,, the usual co smoke is less then desirable..

Latest posts

Latest posts