What's new

Colorado

R

randude101

So if I just go to ski in Colorado I will find it being sold at the resorts? I was talking to a girl about going to Utah in a couple of weeks, but maybe colorado would be a better option considering the weed situation. Where I am a now good weed is very expensive and if you see it you better buy it right away. It would be nice to be able to pick something up to take back home.

tintala said:
This is completely incorrect. lol. Boulder has some of the BEST! I cannot beleive anyone would say different!!!!The meds here are the best and cannot be found anywhere else.

Wow apparentally sarcassim is not something your familiar with :bashhead: :rasta: . That sucks about the Fort Collins scene. I have seen 3-4 large busts on the evening news the past couple months. So if your doin it big up in Fort C....heads up guys.

Last edited:

tintala

stinkfinger said:
Wow apparentally sarcassim is not something your familiar with :bashhead: :rasta: . That sucks about the Fort Collins scene. I have seen 3-4 large busts on the evening news the past couple months. So if your doin it big up in Fort C....heads up guys.

I didn't note any sarcasm anywhere..??? Umm it appeared the comments were very as of matter fact. But since you just moved from Georgia, how would you know who has good bud anyway? Since you only know what you grow in your own basment. Colorado is known for it's "KIND BUD" , especially if your a med user. ARE YOU? Georgia is the place for schwag! YUK YUK!
BTW what do these busts have to do with quality of herb one finds in colorado?

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Sarcasm + Internet = FAIL

Thats why I don't talk to significant others on AIM, to many things taken the wrong way.

Mc__Nugget

ill say you definitely need to be a little picky in boulder, everything is normally 50$ for an eighth, but depending on who you are getting it from, you can get so so stuff or sometimes some really killer knock your socks off chronic. there is way to much indica on the scene for my liking, sativas are way better (opinion) and if you truly want the best colorado has to offer, make the 6+ hour trip from denver to telluride,

P

Paco

Ha ha, telluride... yeah they have good pot but it comes from the surrounding areas. there are a few good growers. but it is such a tight scene i highly doubt it is worth the trip. i know, I lived on the other side of the the pass, not the ouray side. Georgia has its fair share of crap pot like awywhere I got some of the best sativa in ATL and i saw some of the dirtiest pot ive ever laid eyes on. but unfortunately for the southerners; they are not that inclined to change their laws So as a result their scene suffers greatly as a result. Tokin somkin said it best, it depends on who you know.

Hey guys back in georgia right now for my buddies wedding and the quality and availibilty of AAA is amazing. I have smoked 3 different Purple kush pheno's, Master kush, and some Mothership that was grown in the GA but the cuts came from Asheville, oh and some Strawberry cough. I know for sure the Cough and 1 of the Purple Kush cuttings came via roadtrip out to SR-71. So to all ignorant ding-dongs that think southerns are still in the dark ages regarding ganja....Eat it mofo's. I smoke better herb out here in Georgia than I do in Colorado. Not saying the bomb-bizzle isnt in CO, its just harder to find. Oh and a couple of my friends in D-town have their medical cards and the $60-70 an 8th "medical" shit is ok at best. I guess we all have different standards and opinions based on our personal life experinces. It just so happens I smoke 5-10 different strains a week and have NOT been impressed with the Colorado scence so far..Although there was some Banana Kush I got from a dispensary up in Fort Collins that made my top 10 list..However all my bullshit is relative.

Marshmello

Mile High Goodness

Mile High Goodness

I'm a Colorado Native and I have traveled the US quite a bit and around 10 International trips. Colorado is like any other place on the GLOBE and you will only have access to the herb you are able to find.
The cliche "It's not what you know...." comes to mind.
I would guess there is KILLER from Coast to Coast.....
If I went to GA, as an outsider, what chance would I have of burning any of these delicious strains that you speak of? Probably not very good.
On the flip side, when you get back "home",
I'll still be burnin' these Colorado KB's & you won't.:nanana:
It all works itself out. :joint:

Last edited:

303Medical

Boulder and Denver are FULL of weed, denver being the biggest producer. FoCo is loaded too. Shouldn't be hard to find weed in any of those 3.

P

Paco

stinkfinger, I just finished my stint in Athens GA and i can tell you so many folks are freaked out by the GBI and the Northwest metro drug task force they almost always get bud from the carolinas. Which i would equate to CO quality.
Any pout of towners beware CO natives are xenophobes toward other Americans, esp midwesterners and Texans. so do go flaunting your place of birth too much. You will get alot of dirty looks.

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
As a native to this beautiful state I encourage all who haven't had the pleasure of visiting to do so. For the most part people are very friendly and willing to take the time to talk to a stranger, give you some advice on good places to visit, herb is plentiful and usually nicely cared for.

Nothing like smoking a spliff at 10,000+ feet looking over the continental divide..

K

KermitTheHermit

Just bear in mind, even with decriminalization for possession, and medical laws, non-medical cultivation is still a felony.

Latest posts

Latest posts