What's new

Child Taken, Parents arrested BEFORE they figure out if a Medical Rec is real.

B

Blue Dot

I will even spell it out for you--
Shut the fuck up!!
Dude...you are stretching it farther than is possible--

You really have no idea what could be possible with a 1 year old in a grow room do you?

blinded by the holy church of weed you are

You're telling me to STFU when I'm trying to defend a 1 year old.

you're messed up bro, BIG TIME.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
You really have no idea what could be possible with a 1 year old in a grow room do you?

blinded by the holy church of weed you are

You're telling me to STFU when I'm trying to defend a 1 year old.

you're messed up bro, BIG TIME.

Dude...I have 3 kids..25, 21 and 11--
Please don't act like I don't know what is up with kids--
1 Year old can't even reach a bud...let alone eat it--
Even if they did...it would do nothing!!
Get a grip Bonnie...just because they are kids..does not mean they are "Victims"--
Run your bogus propaganda elsewhere...because that is a weak ass argument!!
Now if it was a 15 year old...in a growroom...then yes, I could understand the problem...but a 1 year old around pot plants is about as crazy as saying they would be drinking whiskey if around a booze cabinet--

burnedout

the cops haven't gotten the memo yet cause the SC hasn't published their ruling yet.

Of course, this was already covered in this thread, guess you just read the last few posts and offer your wisdom? lol

The fact that the appellate court's ruling has rendered the limits in sb 420 void for some time now has also already been posted in this thread, dick.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You know I can see exposure to HID lights as being bad for an infant.

I wasn't envisioning actual danger (maybe there was, maybe not, I don't know) simply that a plant in the baby's room is a prosecutors wet dream. We're already playing with gasoline, we don't need to light the matches too.

zenoonez

Veteran
you mean broken apart because of the parents irresponsibility.

No broken apart because of pot. Would that child have been taken if the parents had been growing spider plants? I doubt it. Almost every argument you have used in this thread is fallacious in nature. Are there electrical cords associated with growing mj? Yes? Does that mean that there aren't naturally cords in a baby's room? No. The danger is always present there. I know most people don't keep house plants these days but I do and I wouldn't really think twice about having house plants in a child's room and I doubt that other parents really do as well.

johnnyla

Veteran
Yeah, unattended 1 year olds never eat anything they can get their hands on.

or pull electrical cords or do anything stupid that an adult would do.

But you're right, pot is sacred, there can be no wrong.

wow, 1,342 bullshit posts of lies and propaganda. way to go!!!!

do you have a job man? or does the cop shop pay you to troll these boards?

go jack off to the DEA website douchebag.

Answer me...what are you smoking? Are you a legal cannabis patient? Do you use cannabis? Didn't you agree to Terms Of Use? I thought this board was for patients only. Maybe that's another board. Anyways, what are you smoking copper?

J

JackTheGrower

I wasn't envisioning actual danger (maybe there was, maybe not, I don't know) simply that a plant in the baby's room is a prosecutors wet dream. We're already playing with gasoline, we don't need to light the matches too.

absolutely.. Wet Dream. The news media hasn't had a story ( dead cat ) to beat in a while over pot..

These parents may be the dumbest growers in the world so the best thing I feel we can do is gather the facts. From that news video I doubt we will see "Fair and balanced" since it went to medical cannabis hating in that short clip I posted in just a few seconds flat.

J

JackTheGrower

You know I can see exposure to HID lights as being bad for an infant. But I doubt there was a significant grow in the babies room. Until we see differently best you could do with an infant in the room is veg, since infants don't sleep 12 hours without interruption. I'll bet it was a tray of clones.

beer cups of one gallons is where I expect them to be rooted in.... I'd like to see since that would settle our arguments..

24 is a lot of plants.. Even in a closet.

Maybe these people can get their meds discounted by the county and they can skip growing?

A

Amstel Light

And people mess with me over my stance on the certification, regulation and periodic inspections of personal grows....another glaring example of stupidity.. feel sorry for the kid...

zenoonez

Veteran
And people mess with me over my stance on the certification, regulation and periodic inspections of personal grows....another glaring example of stupidity.. feel sorry for the kid...

Lol. So let me get this straight, you are for legalization and simultaneously for "certification, regulation and periodic inspections of personal grows?" Lol fuck that invasion of privacy man. Until more details are let go from this case I don't see how he was in any more danger than in any other room.

A

Amstel Light

Lol. So let me get this straight, you are for legalization and simultaneously for "certification, regulation and periodic inspections of personal grows?" Lol fuck that invasion of privacy man. Until more details are let go from this case I don't see how he was in any more danger than in any other room.

technically im for decriminalization....well certification, regulation and periodic inspections would have saved them from this nightmare, since they obviously did not have the brains (from the story we have now that is) to figure it out on thier own right? Ummm i think the cops were invading more privacy then the inspector would have dont you?

zenoonez

Veteran
technically im for decriminalization....well certification, regulation and periodic inspections would have saved them from this nightmare, since they obviously did not have the brains (from the story we have now that is) to figure it out on thier own right? Ummm i think the cops were invading more privacy then the inspector would have dont you?

I think the police were wrong as I think having mandatory inspections are wrong. I think we should be able to grow pot in peace just like I grow staghorn ferns or grapefruits. I don't think it is the place of the government to be telling people what they can do with the plant. But then again I am for a much more free and dangerous state than we now live in. I don't think you need to be certified to make your own beer, moonshine, or wine do you? So why would you need to be certified to be able to grow your own herb? Seems unnecessary to me. What were they supposed to figure out? That they shouldn't have a grow in their child's room? I don't really understand how the child was endangered in the first place.

A

Amstel Light

I I don't think you need to be certified to make your own beer, moonshine, or wine do you? Seems unnecessary to me. What were they supposed to figure out? That they shouldn't have a grow in their child's room? I don't really understand how the child was endangered in the first place.

well distilling moonshine i believe is against the law...and has plenty of dangers involved ...would you brew it in a childs room either way?

yea seems unnecessary too us cause we have half a brain...

yea some people need guidlines i guess...

well the child was not an any real danger....

what i cant understand is why they would go over the limit of plants and have one in a 1 year olds room? just makes the rest of us look stupid, would you not agree?

zenoonez

Veteran
well distilling moonshine i believe is against the law...and has plenty of dangers involved ...would you brew it in a childs room either way?

yea seems unnecessary too us cause we have half a brain...

yea some people need guidlines i guess...

well the child was not an any real danger....

what i cant understand is why they would go over the limit of plants and have one in a 1 year olds room? just makes the rest of us look stupid, would you not agree?

Okay I will take this step by step. Distilling moonshine is against the law, another infringement upon our freedoms by a government that doesn't really care to protect them. There are just as many dangers involved in distilling moonshine as there are in working on your car or any of a number of things you can do perfectly legally. Regardless, the danger to the individual doing the act should not the be benchmark for determining the legality of the act. If someone chooses to smoke two packs a day that is their right, it isn't until the lives or property of others are in danger that we should truly consider making a legal distinction against an act. I didn't mention moonshine to argue that we should brew moonshine in our children's bedrooms but to assert that it is an equally erroneous law that restricts our rights for no legitimate purpose.

It seems unnecessary to me because I don't think it is the job of the government to do that. It is a waste of tax dollars and an invasion of privacy.

I don't know if they were over the limits or not. It seems to me that if both adults had recs they would be well within the law. And having a grow tent in a child's room doesn't seem egregious to me. Let me clearly state though that I believe that limits are absolutely unacceptable impositions upon our rights as Americans. I believe it is a right to grow mj, and anyone telling me how much or how big I can grow is unwelcome in my opinion.

A

Amstel Light

. And having a grow tent in a child's room doesn't seem egregious to me. .
well i think thats just retarded^^^i agree with most of your post tho...in my view there needs to be compromise...why would it waste tax money when the grower would be paying for the certification and inspections? would you not capitulate on this at all?

Moldy Dreads

Veteran
No sympathy from me. Gross stupidity is it's own reward. Double the legal limit? Growing in the babies room?!! WTF?!? I'd ask what they were thinking except it's obvious they went out of their way not to think at all.

12 plants is not over any legal limit, and considering clones and veg, many people have over 12 plants. They took this kid away from their family, over some plants..causing long term emotional issues possibly. You obviously have no kids and are a kid yourself. That was the dumbest shit I've read in a while.
You'd regret that crap if you had children and actually had any common sense. What you posted is plain lame.

A

Amstel Light

2 days ago you said that I should be avoided because I was for decriminalization.
Then you had to use wikipedia because you didn't know what it meant.
Now you are for decriminalization?
?
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=146228&page=15

Originally Posted by dongle69
Decriminalize, not legalize.
No one goes to jail and the gov't doesn't get their grubby paws on it.

looks like you were the one that needed to look it up^^^^:laughing:

Originally Posted by dongle69
You put me on your shit list and you don't even know the difference between legalization and decriminalization?
:pointlaug

not much of a diffrence to a guy chipping away at 5-10 in angola dick!

D

dongle69

No apologies necessary, Amstel.
I'm glad you have seen the light.
Thanks for the +rep.

Latest posts

Latest posts