What's new

Child Taken, Parents arrested BEFORE they figure out if a Medical Rec is real.

J

JackTheGrower

The potential for spider mites, powdery mildew. Nah, I wouldn't want my one year old sleeping around that. Would you leave your one year old in a greenhouse? I dunno? I can't have kids because of a bone marrow transplant, but that's not something I would think I would do. Put the kid in your room with you and lock the door for the growroom if you are going to do it. Separate 'em. Not that hard. Definitely amateur hour.

I wish I could have seen what they were doing..

Also I am not saying growing plants in a room children stay is right.

Just looking at this issue from as many points of view as i can. What's missing are the actual details.. Which are not being released yet.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
It seems like some here think that these things are never exaggerated in the press and by the cops, and that it could have been nothing more than starts, which could have been in the closet. Really, you don't think in the closet would have been represented as in the baby's room? If you think the propagandists wouldn't take the smallest piece of irrelevant growing and stretch it into an alarmist media piece then you have a case. But since I know that these assholes are wont to do exactly that I'll reserve judgement until I have the facts. Though it seems factual evidence is irrelevant to a lot of posters on this forum. Christ, just take a look at the clusterfuck argument going on around plant patents. I posted a link to the actual law which states plants that reproduce sexually can't be patented, but they're still bitching and moaning because Monsanto is going to ruin cannabis with patented GMOd pot. WTF?

A

Amstel Light

Really, you don't think in the closet would have been represented as in the baby's room? If you think the propagandists wouldn't take the smallest piece of irrelevant growing and stretch it into an alarmist media piece then you have a case. But since I know that these assholes are wont to do exactly that I'll reserve judgement until I have the facts. Though it seems factual evidence is irrelevant to a lot of posters ?

good point we dont know what the details are ..but some are arguing that it's ok even if the story is valid, thats what the most reasonable among us find incredible...could you accept a growing operation (H.I.D. lightring confined space etc.) in a 1 year olds bedroom?

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree with both of ya'll about needed all the details to render full judgment. I think we can all agree Pro's don't grow in baby rooms.

zenoonez

Veteran
Being stupid a lot of times leads to jail.

Drink and drive = stupid= jail.

If your are going to have kids the law says you need to be responsible (read not stupid), otherwise face the consequences of the law.

They are not direct cause and effect. There are plenty of stupid things that people do, being stupid isn't being criminal necessarily. There are plenty of people on this site that have grow tents in their bedrooms, are they being irresponsible?

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
good point we dont know what the details are ..but some are arguing that it's ok even if the story is valid, thats what the most reasonable among us find incredible...could you accept a growing operation (H.I.D. lightring confined space etc.) in a 1 year olds bedroom?

No, I don't, and I think what the people in the story did was ill advised.

But I've got to wonder how many people here have dealt with an infant. 12/12 would be impossible with one in the room, unless you just leave it wail and cry if the lights are out. Vegging plants while the infant is in the room is possible, but I'd expect those lights and the hum from the ballast to keep most babies crying nonstop. Unless you find babies wailing constantly to be a pleasure, I just find it unlikely that anyone would raise an infant in a 'sophisticated' grow room.

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
My point of we don't know the details is valid also.

I agree absolutely with your point on editing. Those unfamiliar with montage could easily believe the stock footage was actual news footage related to the arrest under discussion. Not knowing the staff personally, I won't say it's yellow journalism but, at best, it's sloppy reporting.

They are not direct cause and effect. There are plenty of stupid things that people do, being stupid isn't being criminal necessarily. There are plenty of people on this site that have grow tents in their bedrooms, are they being irresponsible?

A tent in the bedroom may or may not be irresponsible. With billions of variables we need more input. A plant in the babies room is always stupid. Doesn't matter if the baby's at risk or not.

pugnacious

Look. Ill try the innocent before guilty routine. But im a grower with a 2 year old child.

And IF these accusations are true. This piece of shit needs to be taken out back and beaten. When you have kids you need to learn how to sacrifice certain things. Growing bud in a babies room? You shouldnt even really be growing with a kid at the same location.

Shit makes me angry.

J

JackTheGrower

I agree absolutely with your point on editing. Those unfamiliar with montage could easily believe the stock footage was actual news footage related to the arrest under discussion. Not knowing the staff personally, I won't say it's yellow journalism but, at best, it's sloppy reporting.

A tent in the bedroom may or may not be irresponsible. With billions of variables we need more input. A plant in the babies room is always stupid. Doesn't matter if the baby's at risk or not.

I'm not in favor of kids in the garden myself..

Yeah that was straight up a Medical Cannabis hate piece with the grow ops and all.. The last bit of interview also was off the mark with the Shadow man's words probably explaining the bust better than anything else.. But I don't know..

I will try and remember to follow this up.. I'm not sure how to find out if they are in custody still but I can call if that is what it takes..

The Question is did they get busted and evicted all at the same time ???

I'm sure many corporate real estate companies are not going to want medical people growing meds using their buildings.

Again many question but few answers..

A

Amstel Light

No shit.
That crib takes up valuable growing space.

Dude...keep it up, and you are going to end up on someone's "Do not hang around with" list!!:nanana:

I will be all alone in the corner with a tear in my eye.

Quit trollin for a Date--:nanana:

yea real mature posters here..... sorry i'll try not to let children get to me in the future, thanks for the advice..

A

Amstel Light

what are you, a selp appointed moderator?

eat a dick.

and another one....lol i dont see me trying to moderate anything just trying to defend myself against angry children....how did you get involved? have a great day!

thanks god i discovered the Ignore List!

Latest posts

Latest posts