What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

M

moses224

Zombie definately coming along mine are in 5g airpots ill update with a photo begore i bump to 15g and flower.....
got all my babies cut so now all we need is a solid flowering.....

looking good and props as always

did i say moving is a bitch..

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup drdizoggydizogg :joint:
just poppin thru,been choppin and trimmin the tent all day...took me forever yo...seems like i was at it for 1252987 hours :biglaugh:
peace brother.-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Sorry guys been busy at work lately

Che
Hey man, I am not sure about efficently, but I am using my space

Big D
Thanks dude, I dont do much, the plants do most of the work

Bear
Thanks brother, thanks for stoppin in

Whisky
Thank you man, trying my best to get a great show

MAddox
Thanks man, thanks for teh visit

Moses
Looking forward to seeing your zombies being huge

Tona
Ahh little violins for you bro... we can change jobs if you want lol

BR

Thanks brother, more shots soon

6 weeks today
all plants are doin great. I do not really plan on chopping any down until well into april, so should have some nasty buds at the 10 week mark

Hi Dr D!
6 weeks today
all plants are doin great. I do not really plan on chopping any down until well into april, so should have some nasty buds at the 10 week mark

:yummy: nasty buds is where it's @ :D
You'll prolly be super stoned from those 10 week-buds :abduct:
BBL
:wave: Low

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo HighLow

Thanks brother

have not been around too much have non using company in town, we will back to my regular stuff very very soon

7 weeks tomorrow

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey bro, snow is just about gone, so you know what that means... sour puss's look amazing I'll post pics tonight... talk to you soon.

Dr Dog

Veteran
yo B

hardly eve had the time to look at my plants, they have been getting neglected, and having some heat issues, as my vortex seems to be kicking off the flange feeding the ducting, very annoying

Should have an update soon myself

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: :friends:
i wrapped duct tape around my flanges, give the worm clamp something to "bite" into
:lurk:

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its all good man i know you will get all the issues sorted.i know you gotta be puttin it in double time with all the stuff on ur plattter right now....soon it will be cruise control.
lookin forward to the update.
peace brother.-T-

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo Bear

Thanks for the tip, I cant use any more tape than I already am... got it back on there now

Tona

Yeah, loads of work for me brother!! Should start to come together very soon, last piece of puzzle tomorrow

Picture update

Dominatrix
picture.php

Mongrul
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Puss
picture.php

picture.php

Zombie Virus
picture.php

picture.php

M

moses224

Just finished moving veg....i have Zombie in 5g it awesome ill get photo before we go fifteen gallon i think its 70 days +/-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
the mongrel and the zombie virus are whats lookin super dank to me bro....that ZV is fatty for sure.
ill look to see if ur on tomorrow on the bat line peace.-T-

Old Soul

Veteran
Looking super dank in here Dr. Dog, great update! Great colors on the Mongrul. They are really packing on the weight.

peace

M

moses224

Zombie 5g and stepping to fifteen gallon in three days....other i turned to mother

60 plus veg and now one week in fifteen then flip
picture.php

picture.php

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Great colors on that mongrul bro.... puss's look identical... zombies look awesome too, not long now bro.

Dr Dog

Veteran
GMT
Thanks brother, almost feel guilty not having 100's of shots, just been very busy bro, time is kind of limited for me lately

Seismic
Thanks dude, thanks for the visit

Tona
I dont recall any plans for this evening, so I should be around, I was on a bit last night, but increasingly tired dude, yeah the zv is super dank.

O/S
Yup, they be getting there, more than a little weight, a couple should really be staked down, as they are tipping over. I have 2 I will chop up next week, I will have more room then

Moses
what a beast, cannot wait to see the monster buds that thing will kick out

BR
Nope no time now,,, anytime past a week will be fine.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
YO Dr, wats up??? I came in here dismorning an checked out your girls and Ive got to say they look really good... Shit I remember when you first popped the beans, seems like only a few weeks ago... Not months.. Keep up the great work and keep the great shots coming. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts