Looking forward to sharing this one with everyone

My stats

1000 w mixed spectrum ( 600 hps/400 MH)
Various CFL bulbs for different purposes
7x7x7 sealed insulated room
Promix HP
Pure Blend Pro
Liquid Karma

So this run I am mainly concentrating on running OGA beans, but I do have some others

Core generously supplied me with Dominatrix and Mongrul
Soma Kushadelic is in this run
And OGA Sour Puss and Zombie Virus fills out the order

I have about 45 seeds germed and growing right now, with a few heads still to pop up

So lets see 'em

Here they is, if you can read the letters, the first letter signals strain

Dominatrix

Mongrul

Sour Puss

Zombie Virus

Kushadelic

Anyone and everyone are welcome to stop in, and chill with me and my friends, this grow will have lots of updates and lots of action, I have various methods of training to work out and of course space is going to be an issue sometime down the road. As the weather warms outside, I will start getting clones ready for an outdoor grow. And for further grows.

So have a seat and enjoy

Toob

i better grab a comfortable chair for this one cuz my ass is gonna be planted here for a while! hope to see more beautiful late flower colors! temp drop colors are so crazy im gettin em here even in cali!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got a seat right up front for this one :friends:
tagged :lurk: and a very nice start :respect:
i'll be following right behind ya on this grow
:smoweed:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tagged bro,looks like its gonna be a fun journey too.kushadelic has my peepers open ;)
you popped quite a few beans bro,i hope you get alot of females to run with.
gotts go get me some fresh soil for my beans tomorrow...was s'pose to go today but i was talkin to someone soo long the store closed LOLOLOL... was good bs'n with ya bro.
peace-T-

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
How did we ever survive without toothpicks to guide the way? But, what's that blue thing in the first shot? Certainly you're not planning on smoking anything? I'm ... shocked.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Wow lots of replies!!

Homespunditc

Thanks and welcome, you will get to see lots of what is goin on in here, brand new camera still a toy for me, once I get past this seedling stage.

Toob

Well by the time these finish it should be Late March, April so hopefully we still will have some color temps, right now in there it is nearly 80 degrees, as I am trying to encourage deep root growth, but once they are established, I will let them sort out their own temp issues, thanks for stoppin in

Brother Bear
The man, with many names, thanks for coming in brother. I should have a ton of updates here, and probably some how to's as I will be doin lots of different stuff in here this round. Probably an lst clinic.

Tona
Yeah, but dude was I ever high when i got off, and my cheeks were sore, from laughing so hard, get your butt out there today and get yer soil

Mayara

Thanks, and of course you are welcome, take a seat anywhere you like, loads of room.

Justanotherbozo
There is no such thing as a noob to me, everyone learns from everyone, you will find everyone I associate with, is a great guy, and will gladly welcome you

Freezer boy
You are forgetting the duct tape too. I have so many toothpicks here, use them in cooking alot, so what could I use that is small enough not to get in the way. The duct tape would be a Canadian staple.

Spocannabis

Welcome aboard dude, make yourself at home

Core

Hey bro, let me lower the velvet rope for ya, so you can get in your section lol. Welcome dude, I will be putting on a show for ya. I can wait to see what mongruls look like in my garden.

Lot of work this morning replying, keep it coming brothers!!

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Hi Dr Dog, followed the link over to the new cannafield, I'll be dozing in here somewhere comfy.

M

MeltingPot

Looking good for the new year Doc.
Do us a favor and break down those genetics if possible...
Keep cracking those seeds!
MP

Old Soul

Veteran
Is there any front row seats left? THis is gonna be a great show. Can't wait to see the new genetics poppin.

My dad always said there are only two things you need to fix anything. WD-40 and Duct tape. If it moves and you don't want it to, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and you want it to, us WD-40. Hasn't failed me yet.

peace

Dr Dog

Veteran
Gmt

Hey bro glad you found it. Sleep as long as you want, but two rules, no wet dreams, and clean up any sleep drool, carpet will soak that shit up, will smell eventually

BR

No worries bro, you have a key to the place, I knew you would find it

Melting Pot

Thanks for stoppin in, Well Alas I really have no idea what is in the mongrul, I am sure Core will see this and add his specs, and pretty much the same for the dominatrix, I know it has ssdh in it, and I believe it is bogglegum, but I dont know for sure, the sticker I had with the info on it, got wet and inkjets and stickers dont agree with water much. Kushadelic is OG Kush and G13

Old Soul
Got me laughing bro, smart man your dad. Possibly some Canadian blood in him somewhere

Dr Dog

Veteran
FreezerBoy said:
But, what's that blue thing in the first shot? Certainly you're not planning on smoking anything? I'm ... shocked.

LOL sorry dude, I just woke up wen I posted those replies, I completely missed this part. That actually is a flower vase.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Justanotherbozo

There are areas that have the childish bullshit, but it seems to stay out of the diaries, which is where I sepnd most of my time here. I have learned alot from icmag, and I try to give back where I can.

Deft

Welcome aboard, I try to grow the dank, if at all I get some decent shots of them

Latest posts

Latest posts