What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man i swear time flies at ur grow room yo...whats ur secret!!!!! lmao...the weeks go slower in my room LOL.
they are lookin great yo,i can just imagine them in a few more short weeks yo.i see some color on them already too...ooooweeeee gonna be some sights to see.i missed ya on the batline earlier,company stopped by ,then my chik got home so i just gettin back on.i'll try to holla at ya tonight.
peace yo.-T-

Equilibrium

Your exotic names strain are really appealing me! And they look awesome...

I saw them at first in Black Ra1n's thread, count on me to buy some of them when you guys will be ready.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
loco

Thanks man. I vegged for about 3 weeks from seed, because of numbers I decided to keep them small as possible

Tona
LOL I am not sure, must be some crazy Canadian time warp bro. I find it takes long personally, but I have end of April in my head

Equilibrium
Thanks dude, and welcome aboard. We should know in a month or not, when these will be available

Update Sat night!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What can I say that hasn't been said before lol, brilliant update as always DD - they all look like happy girls. Nice dvd collection too.

Dr Dog

Veteran
Thanks Sammy brother!!

I am happy with them, i should have an update tomorrow night 4 everyone. Should be a bigger update as I have a few plants that have had no real spotlight yet

Dr Dog

Veteran
Horder of Zombies and a couple others

Horder of Zombies and a couple others

Hey dudes

unscheduled update.

I was in playing with them, and figured, i would get some shots

here is 2/3 of the room

picture.php

Check out the craziness on this Dominatrix, she is starting to develop buds on some of the fan leaves

picture.php

The rest are zombie shots

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Yoo dr dog, wats uppp? Nice lookin gals up there for sure man.. Its always cool to see some buds growin on fan leaves... The zombies look good as hell too man.. Keep up the good work though. :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Prof and O/S

Thanks dudes, some nice shots from last night, they be shinning!!!!

Thanks for the visits guys

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Looking frosty bro, can you see any similarities between our zombies yet? It may be too soon, as pheno 2 seems to put on most of it's weight in the later stages of flowering. The one that's topped took it well.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are fattenin up like crazy bro,the ZV looks like its got major potential too bro.
couple more weeks and they gonna be monsters.
peace-T-

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Damn finally found your new thread i figured you would of started another one. Looking great up in here dog.

W

WhoMan

Rideon Dr Dog It is just beautiful in here. Awesome grow man. Ill be around, Nice. Whoman

P

PeacefulGrower

Just went through 25 pages... nice informative thread... and beautiful plant mate!!!

Keep it green..... k+

Dr Dog

Veteran
Yo B
Yeah I can, I really have two phenos, but both of them are super similar, very hard to tell them apart. But frosty and stinky.....watch out

Tona
That is the plan brother T, I want to grow the nicest crop possible all the time. I hopefully will have more than enough to get me through my upcoming waiting period

Chubbs
Hey brother, welcome aboard brother, great to have amongst my friends

Sammet
I am dying to see how that one turns out

Whoman
welcome back, and thanks.

Peaceful G
Thank you sir, I am all repped out right now, but will hit u up when I can. Thanks for teh kind words and the visit

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Man, I'm stoked! Those Zombies are looking killer Dog. Gonna throw a few down just as soon as I get home this afternoon.

I need more pics! lol

Latest posts

Latest posts