What's new

Case Designate US-447 "CANNAFIELD"

M

moses224

DR

Yea all my veg has been neglected....I just moved them to new show and spread them and am in process of getting stems tightened up they where so close they supported each other...but ill have PLENTY of nice 60-90 day vegged plants in a week. I potted a bunch today in 5g and im doing some more in 3g.....they where all vegged in 1 g....the new show / house is still getting pieced togther but ill be done ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BY FRIDAY. Im doing ducting tomorrow aside from that im done oh yea ordered an 8" big blue and they sent unit without bulbs so wont have that till monday so 99% friday

:fsu:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Zombie Virus, Mongrul and Dominatrix are looking killer my friend, what day are they at right now, there looking quite frosty if I do say so myself. Anyway things are looking great over here, nice to see that all your strains are working out so nicely. Keep up the hard work my friend.

-N.Kron:rasta:

M

moses224

15g Zombie Virus. They had full roots in 5g I pulled them one they go into flower tomorrow....should be interesting

hazy

Veteran
Mongrul
picture.php

picture.php

That Mongrul gives me a woody.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks for the kind words everyone

Everything getting back to normal around here now, company gone, i can finally update frequently again

So here goes

Zombie
picture.php

Sour Puss
picture.php

Kushadelic
picture.php

Mongrul
picture.php

Dominatrix
picture.php

all 8 weeks today, shots were saturday

Going to let them go another week or so

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmmh just delishious....hows the kushadelic turning out?? smell ,thoughts ?...some kind of pre report..?
oh yea ..i put some all the zombies down....all sprouted....5 are already above sol and kicking it! thanks again for sharing Canna brother ! :bow:
i'll try to do them justice !

Old Soul

Veteran
Man that Zombie looks awesome! All of them look great but I really like that pic of the Zombie. Pure frostiness. Killer job, bet ya can't wait to smoke em.

peace

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mongrel and zombie virus are stunning bro... :respect:
the kushadelic has some good potential too looks like.
how long do you think left on the sour puss?looks like it has a bit left to go.
peace-T-

M

moses224

15 gallon zombie nearing end week one flower

Attachments

• DSC01140.jpg
    DSC01140.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01139.jpg
    DSC01139.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC01138.jpg
    DSC01138.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Sick2
    Sick2
    56.4 KB · Views: 32

Dr Dog

Veteran
Core

The kushadelic was a bit of a disappointment for me at first, just seemed to not be putting any weight on, but has it ever rebounded. I got 2 fems from 5 seeds and they are pretty much the same pheno. I am pretty happy with them so far, definately a 10 weeker or longer for sure. As for smell, not really too sure brother. I get overcome by the other smellers in there.

Good news on the zombies, I have been finding that the bud growth, they like to keep it close to the main stalk, so I do recommend maybe supercropping or some sort of training to get multiple heads, like your tipping tech would work great

Old Soul

Hey brother

Dude I so cannot wait to hit them up. The smell of teh zombie is strange almost a sour pepper smell. The sour puss smells like pine trees, well one of them does anyways

5Lg
Well make sure you let me know if you find one, I will be watching your grow. make sure you edit your thread tags to include zombie virus

Tona

I think like we talked about I will let them go till the end of month, with teh 4/20 this weekend, and all my other projects, I most likely wont have time, but I do have 1 zombie hanging and one sour puss

Moses

Liking the looks of them so far, make sure you get rid of that lower stuff, lets see the big colas!!

M

moses224

10-4 MAN I was waiting till saturday and was going to pull all my clones i have best luck pulling clones first week of flower, but before they start budding obviously,,,,might be the P but roots in 4-7 with rapid rooters,,,its not as heavy as i could have made it due to the move but the 15g roots should make up for that .....ill getr cleaned up maybe one more photo then wont bore ya untill she starts showing her tits

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
That kush plant really does like pyschedelic, no wonder its got that name.. But all your girls are looking really good Dr... Keep up the great work n keep the great shots comin' :joint:

Dr Dog

Veteran
Moses
Just 2, but they are nearly identical. Same height and growth, just teh bud structure varies slightly
Looking forward to seeing that monster grow brother, get your stakes out, I think with all that side growth you are going to need them.

Prof

Thanks bro, thanks for stoppin in.. I do like all my buds so far, of course I trashed already anything that I was not happy with already LOL

High Low

Good stuff Eh? I am liking them all bro. But I got some nice resin buds..

Latest posts

Latest posts