picture.php

ZOMBIE ALERT ZOMBIE ALERT

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well hot damn...one question....does it get any better? :respect: bro
i dont know what to say besides thats some beautiful work bro...proof that you deserve all you have accomplished.
i know we can get a smoke report on her after a good dry huh?would really like to hear what shes like.peace bro-T-

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Thanks Bros

Looking forward to it.. I will be trying some out today.. It is 4/20 here, big march, alot of likeminded people in town.

So obviously I wont be around much today

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Dr. :wave:
Amazing shot´s of Zombie Virus, beautiful colors .. love this :yes:... on these plants a variety of ... :muahaha:

Mt Toaker

Looking beautiful Dr! I love the purples on the ends of the flower leaves (is that what you call leaves that aren't fan leaves?)

cleverGREEN

what up doc? first and foremost. nice work. you're a budding genius =]
doubt you'd remember but we met a few weeks ago in the ht store i was pickin up a set of hash bags and you told me to check out your posts here. keep up the great, inspiring work!. ciao

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey Guys

March went well not much happened. Alot of public smoking, and I got to meet alot of very cool peeps. I was so burnt out by the time the night ended, I just went home and chilled for about 5 mins before i Passed out.

My new grow is doin well, transplanted 100`s of plants yesterday and got three Vortexs mounted and raring to go. Lights are supposed to be completed on Tuesday, so 24 bulbs will be fired up very very soon.

Radvan
Thanks dude, thanks for the visit

HighLow, Mt Toaker, Prof

Thanks for your kind words and visits. I appreciate it

Clever

I do remember you, of course I would never recognize you, but I do remember the day, and the bubble bags, I got a set at home now too.

Brother, Old, Tona
Thanks bros!!
HAPPY 420 EVERYONE. I have some pics I just pulled off camera last night. I will get some up later

Latest posts

Latest posts