i just read this whole thread,im sure i read it before also
i love any type of quality hash
so im going to try this
if it turns out good il post results

peace

great pics bro truly mouthwatering

doobiegoobie

hey comphashon great thread and guide
i saw in another thread that you said something about making vaped remains into rosin. i was just curious as to how you would go about doing that? make it into hash first? what would be the best way to do that? any info would be great. thanks man

peace

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello to you all...i am posting this to share something that i found and knocked my socks off...i dont have much time right now so i will add more later...

this is a simple or crude extraction that i use on seconds and thirds quality dry sift to get a oil like product...it can produce alot but in lower quality hash it will get you next to nothing...but something that will melt,taste good,and hit you instantly!

Thank you Compashon for this technique. I heated a stainless cafeteria tray in the oven to 200F and scrubbed it with bubble hash from the 150 to 100 micron bag pull.

As you have indicated, the results are impressive and a fast easy way to refine non stellar hash.

GW

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
damn totally forgot about this, when i first read it i thought i have to try it...

thanks for upping the thread and reminding me ;)

i just finished a joint with critical mass and some rosin i made from high grade marocan eggs, works nicely and is really simple, i just put a plate in the microwave for 5 minutes and rubbed the egg over it after that...

thanks for sharing comphashon :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
oh,,,an i used roling papers insted of backing paper,,,,i actualy used RAW papers [unbleached organi hemp and flax]:)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think we can safly say the bubble gets darker,,,,yes it gets a nice shine but it gets darker,,,i was hoping for clear but nata,,dark is dark,,an i put it on defrost too just so i didnt over cook it

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
this sounds like utter madness (take my lovely lovely dry sift and melt it on a hot pan? are you insane?).... but the more I think about it... and look at those yummy yummy white flakes... the more I know I'm going to be trying this...

nice one feller :)

comphashon

Hey freaky people been a bit but thought I would check in... seems like its catching on... glad to see... and if anyone has some good ideas on improving or changing the method please continue to share....

hey comphashon great thread and guide
i saw in another thread that you said something about making vaped remains into rosin. i was just curious as to how you would go about doing that? make it into hash first? what would be the best way to do that? any info would be great. thanks man

peace

Not sure about this one??? perhaps I stated that the vape resin that collects is like rosin??? all I can say to do with vaper poop is to make butter.... but i only do one bag mabey two so it will still be pretty strong...

englishrick- not to sure where you are at but thanks??

englishrick+Sideshow-Bob- welcome aboard the rosin train... thanks for sharing... if you got any pics please share!!!

sempervirdis- thanks for the support!!!

JamieShoes- try it you will and I know you will do it again... why not enjoy the maddness!!!

and to everyone else .... Smile cause you can and share cause its good!!! I will check in from time to time and see how you are all doing...
c

doobiehuffer

i take it this technique melts all the heads to collect? and leaves trichome stalks contaminate behind?(stuff that doesnt melt behind?)
this is a really cool thread. i havent tried doing this yet but am anxious to try. it makes alot of sense so simple yet so genius thanks for showing this method comphashon. very smart.

jgrow

Only on page three but damn im loving this thread, ill finish it later. I wont to try this very soon

Hello there

Awesome product you end up with. I tried by my self last night with a little ball of some allmost full melt maroccan hashish. It's crazy, and thanks again :)

jgrow

My brithday is coming up, ill have been on a two week smoke break when she hits, i made a little ISO-oil out of scraps the other day, ill be doing another run with some bud and then ill take it all melt it accros a heated stainless steel bowl. Im counting down the days till lift off. Ill try to snap pics when i do!