What's new

Canadian seed banks ?

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey all...RCMC, what do you guys reckon?

I ordered two packs in December, I've heard and received nothing. He doesn't reply to emails and he's banned me from UDG for bringing this up.

Edit...I'm in the UK

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds like a case of "fuck that guy".

Elite 613 order came in fine, looks untampered.

Waiting on some Killer New Freeze (made with a cut from silverback).

beanja

I ordered two packs in December, I've heard and received nothing. He doesn't reply to emails and he's banned me from UDG for bringing this up.

Edit...I'm in the UK
I thought all that was discussed over at udg

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Hey yo. Wondering about RCMC hearing storiez, stiffin breeders, not reliable. Tru? Are they legit?
Will prolly go back to seedbay but they seem to have problemz too.
Input would be gr8. Thx.

i heard (from a LP 'master grower' guy.. so take that however you want) that gta sells fakes. personally i don't think that's true. i think that rumour was spread due to their old location and other shops there selling counterfeit dvds or something, they have since closed that storefront. I've met/chatted with the owner numerous times in the past, seemed like a solid guy, not a hack trying to peddle fakes. he also brought in CBD crew stuff when asked by a friend a bunch of years ago when they weren't available elsewhere in canada... which was quite helpful, and appreciated. i'd buy from them again if i was in the market. everything ive seen people grow out by them has been solid. but who knows anymore. and, he will bring in anything you ask if there is a market for it. worth checking out i think. doesnt do cc though, but other payment options are avail.

GTA does not sell fakes they are listed as a verified retailer on the home sites of many of the breeders he lists.

Gotta love the LPs. You know why he told you that? Because LPs sell seeds. You wanna know who sells the hacked fakes? Take a wild guess who... LPs....

mazar_man

I would steer clear of rcmc, used to legit but lots of weirdness going on there last year or two.

GTA are not fakes, I have bought from them.. everything came in breeders packs and grew out just as advertised.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PPeyes-
We sent in 5 selections to them in February (after numerous emails spelling out conditions) with the promise the selections would be on the site soon, he was updating website. Was asked if we do forums. We were on the forum, but seemed a bit lackluster so put our energies into other sites. Prefer IC, the best forum running for the friends and associations here and those others who promote and sell our gear. Emailed RCMC not long ago asking why our selections were not listed- guy that runs it said he's working on a new website- unfortunately, he told us that in January.

He wanted us to continue promoting on forum (without any gear on the website listed) , but seems to us, that's a "cart before the horse".....are we confused? Why promote if there's nothing on his web site to sell of ours (???). Sneaky suspicion this fellow is shady and from what several of you have said, we feel duped from empty promises, sending in gear with no sales, no website listings.

Soooo glad the others we deal with pays up front, or actually displays on websites to choose and pays us at a reasonable amount of time.

Better to buy direct, buy from reputable sites in USA or elsewhere. That's my 25¢ opinion. Seedbay still an option, of course.

PPeyes-
We sent in 5 selections to them in February (after numerous emails spelling out conditions) with the promise the selections would be on the site soon, he was updating website. Was asked if we do forums. We were on the forum, but seemed a bit lackluster so put our energies into other sites. Prefer IC, the best forum running for the friends and associations here and those others who promote and sell our gear. Emailed RCMC not long ago asking why our selections were not listed- guy that runs it said he's working on a new website- unfortunately, he told us that in January.

He wanted us to continue promoting on forum (without any gear on the website listed) , but seems to us, that's a "cart before the horse".....are we confused? Why promote if there's nothing on his web site to sell of ours (???). Sneaky suspicion this fellow is shady and from what several of you have said, we feel duped from empty promises, sending in gear with no sales, no website listings.

Soooo glad the others we deal with pays up front, or actually displays on websites to choose and pays us at a reasonable amount of time.

Better to buy direct, buy from reputable sites in USA or elsewhere. That's my 25¢ opinion. Seedbay still an option, of course.

Any reseller who fucks over a breeder is blackbooked instantly in my house. We wont buy from any scum shitbag.

Wow you sure were nice sending a guy seed who has no site. You should email him and freak him out, imply soneones coming to look for the seeds. He deserves it.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
thx for the repliez y'all. arid, brutha- sorry they scammed you. youz great folks and have always treated us wit awesome gifting. karma will git em. will put in order wit you and seedbay.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interesting to hear others reporting...some are positive, others are not. Huge believer in karma, as well. Thought about sending 1 more email, but already showing his true colors, so chalking it up as another lesson and a lost cause. Saved all our correspondence, so knew things were askew when he didn't recall what we decided upon.

Yes, PPE, look elsewhere and I think you won't be kicking yourself. RCMC, while they had some unique strains,if you can't access them, why bother?

Good luck finding what you want out there!

Stickybred420

tnsb is a good bank too. i bought most of my stock there. 420kingston got shut down and before that they were my main. wanna try gta and hd. tnsb charges a lil more and they charge you shipping no matter what you spend but the service is legit and atleast you get a few freebies. you guys should check out Jordan of the islands too. really good prices and a good selection. im a fan of his blueberry line and im growing some crimson peak by him (mota rebel ghost ridge og x joti blueberry). his backs are only 60 bones plus he goves you a free 12 pack with every order and on the last order i did with him (6packs of 12 reg seeds) he straight up doubled my order free of charge AND gave me blue chemo freebies. all the seeds were fresh stock too so i was stoked. definitely work a peek guys.

Hoypare.

Edit...I'm in the UK
Same happened to me RCMC is a thief plain and simple :tiphat:

I thought all that was discussed over at udg
It was,but people are still asking was he legit when he was in business,theres a reason his breeders stopped supplying him and it all went downhill after that :tiphat: