What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian seed banks ?

HAHA theres another one out here called bcbud.com thy have a gmo strain called sky heaven bud that's like 25000 dollars for a 10 pack and apparently some other "never dies" hybrd plant that's cannabis spliced with this like species of tree that apparently you can run over with a truck and the plant will recover. also when you cut it down you are supposed to leave atleast 1 inch of stem above ground and the whole plant will grow back perennially until you destroy the root ball. 75000 for those.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doesnt peak seeds sell those bogus gmo 2000 seeds lol. Would stay faar away

Nope, do your research before ya open your cockholster. I don't think Peak sells a pack over 80.

Correction, 30CAD a pack. Good ol' island boys. They're way behind the curve genetically.

S

sourpuss

Lol that convo with crop king is too funny... such a business oriented set up there.. hype bullshit and marketing lol... lisa is quite the potty mouth for a business woman... quite obvious the owner is the one who answers these chats... what a douche... obvious these questions set him or her off... if its your business you should know what genetics are in every seed you sell... you should have smoked the test run and know whats gonna come from those seeds lol... cropking gotta be the worst...

Hd for cad bank... always get my stuff from sb and br anyway... heard some good things about beanhoarder...

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
Look on craigslist denver for seeds, then find the cali area code, dudes God bud is solid! He has several selections, and the price can't be beat, he is on cool katt

UrPlug

what is the verdict here good bank or no?? peakseeds? rmcm? Where do i find these banks. Im growing kousher kush from dna and a local clone a friend gave me.. im not to excited about lincensed producers or over the ocean shipping

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I'm planning of sourcing my seeds from Dr. Greenthumb (in Ottawa). Many of his strains are rated good to excellent against early and late frost (according to them).

Anyone have experience with them?

Jhhnn

Veteran
I'm planning of sourcing my seeds from Dr. Greenthumb (in Ottawa). Many of his strains are rated good to excellent against early and late frost (according to them).

Anyone have experience with them?

I don't, but Silverback, a departed & much respected member, an indica lover, rated Endless Sky as some of the best. He lived in the southeastern US. He also pointed out that the price is a crime.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Does anyone know about ELEV8 Seeds?

There's a small mention in 2006 posted by a "guest" that says they stole pictures from IC members. If this is true, then I'll look elsewhere. They have awesome pictures and claims, but.... can they be trusted? Anyone grow theirs?

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
what is the verdict here good bank or no?? peakseeds? rmcm? Where do i find these banks. Im growing kousher kush from dna and a local clone a friend gave me.. im not to excited about lincensed producers or over the ocean shipping

I just placed an order with Peak.

Got my seeds no issues.

I got 12 seeds with my order.
10 had tails within 12 hrs.
all 12 within 24 hrs.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts