What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canadian seed banks ?

diffusing

gta seedbank is super legit , they sell their seeds in original breeder packs and take emt payments, or cash or money order . ive ordered there a dozen or more times and excellent service . Answers all emails within 24 hrs , usually answers within a couple hrs most time and fast reliable expresspost shipping with tracking #, like wtf else do they gotta do??

i've only used the storefront, and i like them a lot. wasnt being a dick, just passing on info i heard, which i called bullshit on right away. the selection is pretty awesome too. no chimera... yet though... for that i'd use HD

;)

blastfrompast

Veteran
I have crop king seeds in storage, and I probably won't pop them till summer...everyone and their dog says they are crap...so I will document for the forum here come springtime.

I've had success with HD before...

G.O.T.

GTA has seeds in stock I could have sworn rant offered anymore by the breeder...

if they are legit I will buy em, just seems strange thats all

diffusing

GTA has seeds in stock I could have sworn rant offered anymore by the breeder...

if they are legit I will buy em, just seems strange thats all

I'd email him and ask for the date he got them in, its quite possible its old stock. it seems they cycle through new stuff/requests all the time, so i can see older stuff sitting around for a while.

idiit

Veteran
reef's got a van storefront site.

dr. gt's got some great strains. no one buys seeds. ppl buy genetics. great genetics should be expensive imo. once they are in someone else's hands the control factor is totally lost. dr. gt is a total prick imo. I buy genetics.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reef's got a van storefront site.

dr. gt's got some great strains. no one buys seeds. ppl buy genetics. great genetics should be expensive imo. once they are in someone else's hands the control factor is totally lost. dr. gt is a total prick imo. I buy genetics.

The dispensary? They pushing seeds out of there?

idiit

Veteran
The dispensary? They pushing seeds out of there?

^ don't know. I bitched about hoa bac and reef finally pm'd me and offered to hook me up if I could get to his van location. nice of him to make reconciliatory effort. contact him for info. i'm se usa.

Savage Seeds

420kingston has good selection, really good prices on most of their stuff and usually promo deals on their featured companies. They ship fast and tracked and answer yer emails in a hurry to boot if you got questions. They got a store front as well with their huge ass dog Quincy there to greet you, he's cool.

PARADOX

I try them all out but. Gta then hd then kingston420 for this guy. Gta and those breeder packs and uber fast emails are where its at. Plus ask him for his full list of companies you can order from. Shitloads that are not on the site!

OGEvilgenius

Veteran
Had good experiences with Vancouver Seed Bank. The selection is limited, but service was proper.

MJ @ PeakseedsBC I'd put as the best breeder around that I've grown. He's been open for around 15 years and still offers a very small selection. Guy actually works his lines and seems to do great selections. His Sweet Skunk is better than any ISS I've had. And I've had Chim's ISS (the cut,whether it was grown to perfection or not I don't know, it wasn't grown by Chim himself but it's his cut).

Did his blueberry not that long ago, well I didn't do it, but a buddy did and it's the real mccoy no question. Found a blueberry muffin pheno in 4 females. Very good potency. Finicky bitch to grow and all the standard stuff that comes from the line.

NL is a good representation as well. And his C99 too. Although he hasn't listed them for sale they are available if you ask. He's been working it.

Had a good experience with Hemp Depot as well.

Haven't used any other sources. Did grow out some Dr. Greenthumb plants for a friend. I tried flowering one OG x Iranian and Haze x Iranian and I wasn't super impressed. But they weren't awful either. Grew out 100 for the friend, he said he found some nice Haze plants. Don't think the OG did well for him. He did them outside, none really finished in time. Still he liked some of the Haze plants enough to want to do them again this year.

Latest posts

Latest posts