What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
nightmare diesel

n1S9mo3.jpg

w4mocAS.jpg

iWkeCwg.jpg

KvbFnXJ.jpg

cVlv0vM.jpg

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're killin it bro! Shit looks great.
That Nightmare Diesel is something else. Excellent canopy management. Great work Budman!!

:tiphat:

griffonRus

Really like your buds! I noticed many growers here, leaves turn purple and almost black color. This is because of lack of nutrients or cold? We have the only happens on the Outdoor

budman678

Veteran
You're killin it bro! Shit looks great.
That Nightmare Diesel is something else. Excellent canopy management. Great work Budman!!

:tiphat:

thanks homie. its damn tasty too. im liking it more than the glue.

Really like your buds! I noticed many growers here, leaves turn purple and almost black color. This is because of lack of nutrients or cold? We have the only happens on the Outdoor

mine is due to cold temps and end of life. basement growing in the winter can get cold...unfinished basement so when its 30f outside its around 55f in the basement.

budman678

Veteran
Love that purple! Do you think you experienced any weight loss from the lower temps?

Great plants!

i dont think so, but no way to tell and TBH i dont care much. i grow for my own head and not for a living. thanks on the compliment about the colors. i wish i could say it was all me. just part of the fade

Great plants and shots bro. Just killing it, are you re-cycling that soil.

i have not been recycling my soil...although i do in a way, i often will grab handfuls for the beer cups for cuts and germinating beans

DJXX

Veteran
woody alert....my god that nightmare plant...wow and under just one 600....wow...wow..just incredible work my friend..you like nightmare better than glue....wow(joey on Friends voice)wow..DJXX

budman678

Veteran
Why no recycle? So easy, so love

no reason. i really should reuse. nuke em with amendments but for whatever reason i haven't until this point.

woody alert....my god that nightmare plant...wow and under just one 600....wow...wow..just incredible work my friend..you like nightmare better than glue....wow(joey on Friends voice)wow..DJXX

the nightmare might be my new favorite. it yields, its frosty, tasty but more important i love her stone. for me, i got about a 45min sativa mind fuck and then it transitions to a super nice body stone apathetic and aloof

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Yes yes, Sin city has some nice gear. Just talking about Buddha's Dream on another thread, also top notch variety. Even their older sour jack is super heady. I enjoy the GG, I've smoked the cup winning samples many times, but people, including myself, seemed to enjoy the M.O.B more, which is a super dank berry line as well, so go figure.