What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budman678 amended soil fun

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
As I understand it, johnnybgood (a member that hasn't been on in some time) created it by crossing a 2006 rez sd ibl to Nirvana' Jock Horror (NL,skunk,haze).

Rez's SD ibl is well documented and considered, by many, to be the quintessential sour diesel. Rez had a strong personality but threw down the greazy sours

thewhitelotus

Veteran
I say God Damn Budman! Things are lookin great in here! That Nightmare Diesel looks incredible and your canopy management is a thing of beauty! Keep on killing it man!

budman678

Veteran
I say God Damn Budman! Things are lookin great in here! That Nightmare Diesel looks incredible and your canopy management is a thing of beauty! Keep on killing it man!

Thanks for stopping by. The nightmare is a thing of beauty. I need to update the thread. Cutting the forum cut cookies this weekend. First run with her. She is sexy and frosty as all hell.

I have a big berries flowering right now, I'm doing a ND in a 20-25gal geo pot, some more cookies, glues and berries in the big tent. Stoked.

budman678

Veteran
operation is closed down for the summer. in case any of you guys were wondering..ha

i ended up falling in love the the forum cut. Its the first time ive tasted the cookie and its so damn tasty and quite potent. new favorite...now i just need to to figure how to get her to really put out.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
operation is closed down for the summer. in case any of you guys were wondering..ha

i ended up falling in love the the forum cut. Its the first time ive tasted the cookie and its so damn tasty and quite potent. new favorite...now i just need to to figure how to get her to really put out.

Do you even OGKB 2.0 [yet] bro?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
do we get any nug shots of the forum?!

smart to close down for the summer. i assume you'll keep the moms going.

i'm looking at my first harvey in the new space to be in july lol. anyone know of a good deal on a 4 ton mini split? :hotbounce

budman678

Veteran
do we get any nug shots of the forum?!

smart to close down for the summer. i assume you'll keep the moms going.

i'm looking at my first harvey in the new space to be in july lol. anyone know of a good deal on a 4 ton mini split? :hotbounce

i am working on getting the shots. I loaned out the camera.

moms will be kept and to be honest, ive given so many out i know where i can get them all back if something were to happen

4ton mini split? that can be inexpensive...

budman678

Veteran
anyone going to these GD50 shows in chicago this weekend?

see ya there!

X

Xray Kimono

When are you ramping back up? Never got to peep your cookies.

Peace!
Xray

budman678

Veteran
When are you ramping back up? Never got to peep your cookies.

Peace!
Xray

I can assure you the cookies turned out great. Maybe my new favorite strain. I know, I'm late to the bandwagon, but being in a flyover state it can be slow getting your hands on the elites

It's going to be a little while before I start the show again. Moved to a new house and still getting settled in. Next grow might be MEGA micro. Like small cabinet style. We will see what the future holds.

TrychomeMadness

So the recipe at the beginning of this thread is what use used on all of these strains? Do you prefer it or are you gearing towards sub's original recipe in the future?

budman678

Veteran
subs recipe is fine. while this might not be a popular opinion, coming from bottles, subcools supersoil will change your life. you could grow plants for the rest of your life in SS and be happy. now, of course you can make tweaks here and there but the gist of it must be there

budman678

Veteran
ecsd x alien og

wkm0F4X.jpg

gg4

3PyrcvG.jpg

budman678

Veteran
kksc

i have four small 1 gallons in each corner. we chucking pollen for the first time guys. rez's killer chemdog

6BWNXeB.jpg

ecsd

straight lemons, i know some people arent into that...but it packs a punch as well. not jus taste

MIGHQWu.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts